Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took a load for the first time in I don't know how long since lately all I seem to do is fuck the same couple of guys.

But this was a guy I met on Squirt.org who I have been trying to fuck for at least a year. He's always been a tease and I am pretty sure I was played, but all in a good cause. He claims he wants to fuck bare but never has and I ended up agreeing to let him fuck me raw just to break the ice. Sounds kinda lame as I type it, but it got me in the door of his apartment.

He's a little slender and pretty for my usual taste but he's got a kind of art student bad boy look that totally makes me want to fuck him (someday). Anyway, nice cock with a extra big foreskin and he was totally into the cumming in my ass thing, talking trash about it the whole time. So either he's used this excuse before (got to admire someone who's determined to get his way) or he's spent a hell of a lot of time thinking about raw sex.

No idea if this will get my dick in his ass but well worth the shot, so to speak.

last night/early this am...i went for a walk on the bike path and found a drunk straight guy on the verge of passing out. i asked him if he wanted a bj and he said no and walked off a few feet, i followed. i stood next to him and started stroking my cock thru the hold in my jeans...he watched. he sat on the wall under the bridge and watched me stroke my cock and smoked a cigarette. he started to pass out so i began to rub his inner thigh till i felt his cock get hard. then i undid his pants and pulled out his huge cock and started sucking it. i got it good and hard and wet and then i stood up, turned around and bent over...he got the hint and rammed his cock in my ass and fucked me HARD. when he stopped he put his dirty cock away and walked off...i wondered if he had cum so i reached around and sure enough there was hot cum oozing out of my ass! hottest thing i've done in a long time!!

I hooked up with my black FB today and he came twice but refused to dump his load in my ass. He's got a true thick 8 inch that I can only take half orally when hard but feels great inside my ass. He started out with a condom but couldn't resist barabacking me after halfway through. I came hard while he pounded me hard in the missionary position.

Had a long weekend of boozing and eating out and wasn't terribly in the mood to fuck.... but then I got a bbrt msg from a hot poz daddy that needed to nut. Hoped in the shower and at his apt and on his thick mushroom cock in 20 min. No words... just fucking. Blew his way way up in my hole and fucked me for another 10 min. Perfect. Full of poz nut still his morning. :)

I went to the sauna and using the steam room which has a dim red light in the middle, you can get a rough idea of who is who .

I was bending over in the darkened steam room, with the steam and mist hissing out taking all cummers up my hairy butt being on all fours or straddled across the bench with poppers under my nose, taking all cock, I took 6 loads on Saturday and could smell the sex, Cum and Poppers mixed together. awesome.

Well the day I wrote about my session with a new fuck bed, I got horny and made my way out to the 1350. I got there around 1130 and found a nice furry guy with a nice dick and sucked a goot load out of him. A few minutes later I saw a stocky latin and stocky black guy playing. Took a chance and joined them. I started to suck on the lating guys uncut cock and dropped to my knees. The black guy got behind me and played with my ass. He started to lick my pits, slowly stroked my cock and then spread my cheeks and ate me ass. I though for sure he was going to fuck me. The latin guy got so turned on he popped his load in my mouth. Soon both guys were gone and I still needed to nut. I found the black guy again and wanted to either suck him or get fucked. He told me he was close to cumming but did not want to nut yet. I walked down to the rooms below and saw a muscled latin guy. I got behind him, spit on his hole, positioned my cock and slowly slid in. As I started to slide out and back in again, he grabbed the back of my legs. I continued for a few more minutes, I told him I was close. He once again grabbed my legs and told me to cum. I blasted a load in his ass. I waited until I got soft and slid out and walked out of his room. I saw the black guy again who was now dressed and going home....to his wife...and still had not cum.

Sunday hooked up with a buddy and fucked his hole. I was hoping to finally get some cock, but he was more interested in get cock and cum. Who am I to turn down a friend in need! So fucked his hole and came into it. I got in the sling and let him play with my ass..which was fucking great. Got him back in the sling and fucked his hole again. He told me could not do a marathon fuck, so I made sure to cum quickly. And dumped another load in him. He has such the nice ass.

• Upvote 1

Just took two loads from a FB couple,, my arse is leaking and stinks of cum they had great cocks, poppers and forcing both their cocks in my mouth at the same time, boy i was gagging but fucking enjoyed it. Got rimmed and fucked by one and the other fucking extascy second load forced deep in my gut and cleaned off. They got a new sling and having a few leathers and bears round over the weekend, should be good for loading my hole. will update.