Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday. I met this couple via silverdaddies, 47 and 56. Grey, bearded and hairy. Both versatile bottoms. They first took their time enjoying my body, licking, sucking, nipple play, fingering my hole before I deposited a load in the younger one. After a break we continued and I dumped a smaller second load the older man, while he was eating out my first load out of the younger dads ass. I then was held down by both of them while they spat my own load into my ass and spit roasted me. I really liked playing with these guys.

Just got back home. It's almost midnight. Was in the woods with a fuckbuddy. He loves breeding my hole outdoors. In fact he gave me two loads in a row which are resting comfortably in my rectum. He's in a relationship. I'm in a relationship. Our texts are short and to the point. I tell him my availability and he's always ready to make a donation. Life is good. I licked him nice and clean because I like the taste of my ass juices and his cum. Yum yum.

Had two guys tonight. One was a guy I met off MH a long time. Sailor like me but a squirrelly bi. So after a long time of no response he hit me up for a quickie (he said). Came over and he looked hot. We immediately went into the bedroom. Since I haven't seen him in a while, he seems to have taken a liking to sucking dick so he sucked my 8in for a while. He is a top when it comes to fucking and he plays bare and loads me up. So I couldn't wait to get him in me. Not that big but it felt good sliding in. It doesn't take him long and almost immediately he said he was close... We calmed down a bit but then I made the mistake of tightening and sliding my ass on his cock and that set him over the edge. The thing he did this time and never before is he slammed my ass on each spurt. A lot more vocal than I remember. The nice thing is he didn't rush off and we hung out kind of draped on each other and talked boats for a while. He is pretty affectionate for a lightly bi guy.

So figured that was it but got a text from the guy from the other night. Hot PR/black mix. Big big dick. So he does some text tagging and then all of sudden he texts that he is here. Cool. He likes me to come down and get him so I did. Again he knew what he wanted and he sort of pushed me into the bedroom. He was already hard by the time I was on my knees pulling his shorts off. Bigger than I remembered... but that is OKAY...

I suck a bit and he even takes my cock in him mouth a few times. He said he was coming home from the bars and he looked a little drunk. Perhaps that's why my dick got sucked tonight. Anyway, pretty soon I just had to take the bull by the horns and I positioned myself so he would get the message. I make him shoot me up with some lube and then he just takes the 8+ inches and slams it in. The cool things is I felt the cum from the previous sailor guy as he pushed in me. He really wanted me to cum so I was stroking hard imagining my stepson Kyle and when I shot, it took him about 20 hard thrusts and he shot in me. Man he is fucking amazing. Of course he rushed out and was going back to the bar to pickup where he left off with drinking. Boy I feel like the best kind of slut.

Oh yeah, had four guys and took two loads in my ass last night. I think I have joined the ranks of a true raw bottom. Wonder when the charged load will find me. I am not looking for it but it will blow my mind when it finally arrives. I know its only a matter of time considering what a slut I am becoming. Get me high and put me in a bathhouse or sex party... bred and pozzed numerous times I bet.

last night i made an impromptu trip to Flex Phoenix. It was fairly dead.. while I'm usually a top, this muscly little latin dude with a nice cock wanted to fuck me. He made it quite clear he was using a condom but then turned me around and things felt.. decidedly different. things of course began to get quite intense, and he seemed to stifle his orgasm... then abruptly left the room.. condom was on the floor and my ass was GUSHING with cum. But of course I had to crack jokes with my friends about Mr. Stealthy stealthing a dude who's been poz since 04. Aww.. stealthers.. They're so cute when they try to be evil. D'aww.

Guest slobbvers

Met up with an old fuck buddy. We were going to hook up with a local pig but he flaked on us. Third time he flaked on me. Anyway fb and I head out of town about ten miles found a secluded spot among some oaks and I loaded him up.

Sauna afternoon, sling busy, I pulled up a garden type chair, legs up in air, e3 daddies spent time on me, one was really munching my butt deeply; the other two hairy dads were chewing my nips and taking it in turns to suck my throbbing cock, i was in cock heaven, the munching butt dad fucked me hard whilst the other two took turns in sucking me, my head was pulled to the side and a short but thick cock was forced in my mouth and poppers stuck under my nose, i was floating, the daddies were working me over big time, they took their turns in fuckin me, it was so sweaty i eventually took all the loads and a young twink who was late to the party took my load. I had chair imprints in my back/ass for days, well worth it.

Yesterday afternoon I gave two loads to a hot older slave boy. First, I got him on his knees worshiping my cock while I sat on his sofa. That's when I noticed the biohazard tattoo on his shoulder, mixed in with a few other tattoos. Nice and hard, I got up and ate his ass. I positioned my pierced cock at his hole and started working my dick in. He was a little tight, and I had to pull out and reposition before I got all the way in. I could feel my dick already wanting to deposit the first load, so I fucked him hard and fast and started unloading. Slave boy knew I was cumming, and taunted me on, "Is Sir claiming this ass as his?" "Oh, fuck yes, boy," I said as I pounded my load into him, "this ass is mine."

We took a breather: I drank a beer while he cleaned my cock. We smoked some pot and chatted. This slave boy gets extra horny when he's high, so I led him to the bedroom and secured his wrists to the bed. I pulled his legs up, missionary style, and fucked his cummy ass. It felt so fucking good in his hole. I eventually came a second time, sweaty all over. He mentioned in our on-line chatting that he's often touch-starved, so I untied him from the bed and held him. He chatted some more as I nodded in and out. He also gets talkative when he's high, so next time I may need to use a gag on him.

I was messaged on gaydar.co.uk last night. Went out with a married Daddy in his car to a pub in the countryside. After leaving the pub he moved his car to a quiet part of the pub car park. He fucked me in the back seat of his car and dumped a big load in my ass. No questions about status.

Tonight, I bred two different guys.. the first one was off of BBRT.. i hadn't shot a load in about 5 days, so i didn't last too long.. which was actually pretty hot. While hanging out a bit after, this hot little fucker (26, handsome as hell, toned) hit me up on scruff, and was nearby.. I went to his place, and stretched his hole out for about 45 mins, then bred him deep... it was rad.

Now I'm at home looking forward to making my next squirt.. I am starting to get off on how many different guys I can seed in a short period of time.. much in the manner that bottoms obsess over collecting loads. :)

A guy I used to get together with contacted me a few days ago. So we could not get together saturday night but we got together tonight. I cleaned myself out and went to visit him. Hot as ever especially naked I immediately started sucking him.

Normally, I'd suck him and wiggle my ass while sucking him and he'd finger me, fuck me, breed me, and thats it. This time I worshipped his body, licked his balls, his chest, his nipples, his pits, and then I kissed him. He kissed back and we started making out. Damn it felt so good. He was a damn good kisser and seemed to really be into me. I love the way he held me and touched me and pulled me close. Finally he started fingering my hole and I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He got behind me and I was belly down near the pillow and I felt his cock push in. Oh fuck I forgot how big he was and he was pushing in pretty hard. I felt him start to push in but I got nervous and tensed up. He kept pushing in and I kept fighting it but he kept pushing in. I finally felt him almost sink in and I moaned and sort of screamed. It fucking hurt. I could have let him kept going but it would have felt close to rape and it might have really hurt inside. Someday though..I'll let a top just fuck me like that and take it.

But not this time. I asked him to pull out and that made it much better. He was able to get inside easier and he started fucking me. After pounding my ass hard he came inside. We made out a little more and I sucked him to clean off his cock and taste it. I got him hard again and he got me on my side and fucked me again. I got two loads!

I might have gotten a third but his roomate came home and a friend at work texted him so he had to pick him up. Damn. Definitely different from how we used to play. I guess I assume all hard tops don't want a little romance or passion and just want to fuck and go. Apparently that isn't the case.

Went to a party on Sunday afternoon given by a friend of mine. When I got there, he was being blown by a guy I've always thought was sexy. There was also a guy with a genuine 9 x 6 cock. He fucked my bud while bud blew me, then pulled out. When he pulled out, guy I've always thought was sexy began to blow bud again. He was on all fours, and his hole was begging to be fucked. 9 x 6 went in for a while, then pulled out and nodded to me. I saw my opportunity, and plowed right into guy I've always thought was sexy's hole. It felt great. I was so excited that I didn't last too long. Without saying anything, I dumped my load deep into his guts. I pulled out, cleaned up and left. I sent him an email later that day thanking him for taking my load. Hope I get to breed him again, soon.