Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

At Vault 139 last Friday lunch time - hot guy with jockstrap on, presented his ass at the gloryhole, I stuck an exploratory finger up his ass and it was way sticky. Pulled my finger out, and sure enough it was cum (don't ask me how I knew - use your imagination), that guy had hoovered up at least two or three loads already that day. I usually bottom, but I couldn't resist, just had to fuck that sloppy hole and add my load to the count. And he had fantastic milking action as I was cumming. Freakin' hot. [NB: kudos to Vault for its efforts to encourage guys to have safe sex, but we end up doing what we want to do].

just sucked off a hot man literally 4 minutes away from my place. beautiful big cock. swallowed his load. wanted to sit on his cock but we were both in a hurry this morning. Hope to get some of his cum in my hole another time. delicious.

First time poster, long time reader.

Girlfriend went out of town this weekend for her bachlorette party. Raided her closet to find the cutest panties and hosiery I could find. Posted on CL that I needed some cock and badly. Had a big, hairy 50 year old daddy over within 30 minutes. I opened the door in heels and full lingerie. He grabbed me by the neck and pushed me into my bedroom where he threw me down onto my knees. I unzipped his pants and he forced my mouth open and shoved his cock in and started to aggressively fuck my face. After 10 or so minutes of gagging and tears dripping from my eyes he picked me up and threw me on the bed with my ass in the air. He spit on my hole and shoved his cock in aggressively. I've only been fucked a few times so I yelped and it hurt like hell but if he wanted it he was going to get it. I squealed and tried to make as girly of noises as possible as he pounded me for what was probably 5 minutes. I felt his rhythm pick up and his grip tighten on my waist and then a moan and a warm feeling fill my boi pussy. He pulled out and left me on the bed. I was so sore and tired that I could barely move. God I felt like a whore and I loved it. Who knows his status or if I'll ever see him again.

Guest virgoz

a few days ago, my hot Asian fuckbuddy hit me up. he was horny and wanted cock. i went over to his place, straight into his bedroom. made the bitch suck me well before pushing him onto the bed and eating that sweet ass of his! the bitch was horny and kept trying to jerk off as i ate him! after about 10 min of sucking his ass lips, and only my spit as lube, i pulled his bubblebutt back towards me and slammed my fat 7" into him! the poor girl squealed, so i pulled out and spat into his hole and slid back in... beautiful pussy on that boy, like warm velvet. fucked him long n slow and gave him a bitch hickey on the back of his neck!! (that will show people what he is!). flipped hi onto his back and took him missionary, sucking on his neck with his legs wrapped around me..him begging me to cum in him.... so i did :)

Last tuesday, I met a new buddy on a4a for the first time. We're both 50 with average build, but still love to fuck. We met at his house while his roommate was out, the risk of being caught was ever present. After kissing, I bent down and gave him a sloppy blow job till his 6 in cock was nice and hard and slippery with my spit. He turned me around an bent me over the bed and rimmed my ass till it was wet with his spit, then proceeded to fuck me till he shot his load in my ass. He kept his cock in me until i jacked and came a few seconds later, my asshole squeezed his deflating cock out along with his cum that ran down my leg. Today I went back for a repeat, same scenario, same result, left with my ass full of his cum again.

I spent most of Sat night on Hampstead Heath in London. I went there wearing only a pair of old sk8brd trainers, slutty shorts commando style and a teeshirt. I lost the teeshirt at some point in the night and travelled home on the night bus in just shorts and trainers with at least five anon loads in my ass. Also had 5 mosquito bites 2 of them in places not normally exposed.

Saturday night in the Meatrack on Fire Island. Was Blackout weekend, interracial party weekend....group of 15 guys congregating at midnight, got fucked 3 times by black and latin guys, 1 latin came in my butt, I swallowed 1 load of black guy, came inside a smooth black ass wearing a doo rag.....looking forward to next year

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 1

Did a scene with Black Breeders in Brooklyn this Saturday and took a load on camera after a rough fuck. Earlier that morning, I sucked off the buddy I was crashing with in Astoria. What was I supposed to do? He kept saying he needed to find someone online to come over and suck his dick. After a few minutes of his searching, I remember turning around and seeing him with the covers pulled down stroking his hard cock. So I just walked over and started blowing him until he came. Hey. That's what friends do sometimes ;-)

At the gym before work early this morning - was sitting on the bench in the locker room (which is giant, and which was empty) when this hot fucker of an Armenian daddy I'd never seen before - gray sweats, blue hoodie, white wifebeater and 3 gold chains, about 40, big square nose and thick black hair, looked like a Russian wrestling coach - walked in and sat his bag down right next to me. Of course I couldn't stop staring at his bulge as he started unpacking - it was right at eye level and looked so fucking appetizing. He got the message pretty quick: the sweats came off at the same time as the black briefs underneath - and there was a fat meaty cock with thick hair halfway down the shaft pointing straight at my mouth. The hoodie stayed on as I milked him of a good-sized 7-squirt load. Took less than 3 minutes to get him to spew his seed in my willing mouth. Patted me on the back of my head after he came - no words, no other contact except my mouth and his cock. God I love anonymous loads.