Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Load 122 for this year was a semi-regular guy, he's a "straight", middle aged black guy, kind of ghetto, face is bordering on a trainwreck but he's got an amazing body and throws an awesome fuck. Oh, yeah, he doesn't use a condom and doesn't pull out. I rode him for about 5 minutes before I felt his cock twitching in my ass. I kept riding, as I can usually get a second load out of him. This time, as I kept bouncing on his tool, I started making a squishy sound like a boot being pulled out of the mud, and he was going soft. After I was satisfied I had drained him, I hopped off his cock and found a trail of cum running down his shaft and down to his abs. Nice.

I haven't been recording many lays for a while, but had one worth posting about here tonight. Was in the city so decided to go to tubs downtown even though it was already 9:30 PM on a Sunday . This is a not really a town where people - even fags - are out late Sundays so I didn't have high hopes. It was quiet with mainly bitches who are usually there all the time, and staff said it had been very busy earlier in the afternoon. But one cute, short, brown boy (East Indian ) with a smooth beefy body and a scruffy face kept checking me but seemed shy, so I said hi in the hallway and asked what he was after. He wanted to know if I was a top and grabbed my crotch to feel my cock. While mostly bottom, cute boys get me hard, and when I am hard bottoms like what they see. I told him he had to suck me first and he invited me back to his room. He wasn't a good cocksucker, and I grabbed his head to push down his throat and he choked and gagged. I sucked him a bit and he maybe started to realize that I know what I am doing. But I didn't forget that he had asked me to fuck him, and I absolutely DID notice that instead of the lube they hand out he had beside the bed a jar of Vaseline brand petroleum jelly. I got up on the bed and laid back and he started to get down between my legs but I said, "No, sit on my face while you suck me." He was eager for that, and his hole was shaved smooth and delicious; it actually smelled better than his breath. His sucking was good enough to get me hard and my tongue in his ass had him wet and excited and he wanted it in his hole, so he straddled me reverse cowboy and sat right down on me without a condom. He said just don't cum in me. (!!!) Then he asked me if I was ok with poppers. (!!!) Heck yeah I wanted him doing poppers! I explained that if he wanted a long ride and to keep me hard that he'd better not let me do too many though. We fucked in a variety of positions for about 30 minutes and he was loving me inside him When switching positions I would take the opportunity to eat him out and he loved my tongue in his hole almost as much as my cock. At one point the poppers did start to make me lose my hard-on so I had him suck me hard again. My cock was covered in his own ass juice and my saliva which was the only lube I was using. I told him that he needed to make his mouth feel like a pussy for me - wet and soft. I told him, "You are a pussy boy and all you want is your ass to get filled. If you were mainly a cocksucker you would be trying to get my load but because you are a pussy boy whenever you are sucking you need to make your mouth feel as much like your cunt will, so that guys will turn you around and make your hole feel good." This got us both excited and he was soon sitting back down on me again. His hole was getting very loose as I had now been fucking him for about 45 minutes. I had him in doggy style position and turned the lights on bright so that I could look at he sweet open hole, and it was so hot. People send me messages all the time about the post I did a while back in the fiction section, with a craigslist ad looking for a cute anal cum goblet; this boy would definitely fit the criteria - almost. He was hard and leaking and needed to cum bad, while I could have happily sawed away for a while longer since I topping doesn't usually make me cum. But I wanted him happy so I pounded him deep very roughly, ramming against his guts until he shot. Then he collapsed. Then he looked up and said, "I don't usually bareback. You're safe right?" I avoided answering the question outright since it didn't seem like the time to explain about undetectability etc, but I did say that I assumed he was poz since he sat down on me bare but that it didn't concern me because tops don't catch it and I get tested regularly and I know my status. Kind of all bullshit on my part, but it kept him happy - though the Vaseline makes me wonder how much of his act was BS too? He is 25, visiting from a small town on business. I really wanted to give him my number so I could do him next time he comes back, but I didn't just in case he was serious about not usually BBing.

Got bred for the first time since 2004. One of my long-distance boyfriends was in town, has been wanting to breed me since we first started dating three years ago. I figured it was time to get over my fears and experience that with him. It took three tries to make it happen- the first two times I shot so quickly that he didn't have time to cum in me. Finally on the third day he was here I was able to hold off enough to cum at the same time as him. ;-)

got horny at work.. so when i got out found a friend on bbrt... fit older stud with an 8in. thought i was just going to get bred but his tight smooth manhole was begging for my dick. we flipped back and forth leaking his poz precum in me, then put me on my back and finished the job. full of poz cum, i flipped him over and bred him right back... hot piggy perfect.

After work today, a couple on Scruff messaged me and I went over to their house and they both fed me piss, spit and cum!! Each came in my hole but one of them cum down my throat as well!! I was still wanting more cum so I went to the ABS where I got 3 loads up my ass and swallowed 7 loads!! I am a happy cumdump!!! OINK OINK :)

Hooked up with a hot cub tonight. Pounded him doggie and then he flipped and rode me. Wanted him to fuck my hairy hole but he said he cums too fast. Agreed to put that off till the end, but he wound up cumming on my stomach while riding my cock. He got off my cock and sat on my face, munched on his hole while I jerked off. We talked after and we both realized we both wanted the other's load in our respective holes. Agreed to make sure that happens next time.

Not always able to post after I got loaded.

But pride weekend I got a few loads. Met with a guy before pride and got fucked pretty good in a sling and loaded. Went to a party and got fucked by a few guys and one guy gave me a giant load that was still coming out of my ass when I went to the baths. Later that night a buddy of mine fucked me on a floor mattress, put a mirror in front of me and pressed all his body weight on me while he fucked my ass and made me look at his face the entire time I was getting fucked and pinned my arms down. It was so hot and he gave me a huge load. Since then I haven't gotten any loads.

But seeing more friends, fuck buddies, and hook ups that give me loads a hell lot more frequently then before.

23 year old straight/DL guy came over this afternoon, this is my second time hooking up with him.

The trick with him: He likes to show up wearing a thong and stockings under his clothes, calls me daddy, wants to make him my little bitch, suck his titties. This is both hot and funny coming from such a macho straight tough looking guy!

He shaved himself totally smooth for me, which I appreciate. He comes in, grabs my dick, takes off his pants, and gets on the bed and bends over. I eat his ass for a while, then start grinding my dick against his smooth slippery hole. He made me get a condom (ugh) so I fucked him like this, but started going soft, so we stopped.

He had already cum from me fucking him, so after we talked for a while I figured we were done cus he stood up like he was going to get dressed. Instead he grabbed my dick and started jerking me off telling me he wanted me to fuck him again and cum inside him (his words) I was like "WHOA where did this come from?! Yes please!" He was a totally different guy now.

He bent over and told me to put the head in, then fuck him deep and slow, which I did. I fucked him doggy on the bed with one leg up and he was moaning like a bitch. I felt his ass tighten around my dick and I could tell he came again without touching himself.

I was rock hard this time fucking this macho bitch bare, no more condoms to make me go soft, and buried my load deep in him just like he wanted. He got dressed and told me he wants to come back when my roommate is here because that would turn him on. I said maybe. :)

• Upvote 2

Met a guy online and Set it up last night for him to come over this morning a little after 11a. Fucked me for a good thirty minutes and shot a huge load deep inside of me with his thick eight incher. I am still leaking cum. looking for another load to add. My partner, in LA, was loaded up at the same time I was.

Hooked up with some guy I've been after for years after chatting on A4A this morning. I went over to his place, he was face down and ass up & I went in and ate his ass and fucked him. We blew each other, then he sat on my hard cock and I came in his ass. He then got mentonthe edge of the bed and shot his poz load in my ass. It's been 4 hours and I've still got it!

Last night, had an awesome 8c white straight pole allow me to blow him blindfolded for an hour or so and then he put me on my back, said "lube me up" and then proceeded to fuck hard for a bit... This guy kept calling me a slut and nasty pig & that he was using my hole. He asked, "where do you want this load"... it was hot. After, I kept it in all night... it was big load for sure. HOT!

• Upvote 1

Got fucked by one of the interns I work with. He's 19, probably about 6' tight athletic body with real muscular thighs and a thick 7.5'' uncut cock. He's been giving me looks at work and hit on me earlier in the week and so I had him over after work today. Fucked me with a rubber that wound up splitting& Wound up with some of his load in me

• Upvote 1