Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got a big load from 23 year old fuck buddy who then filled my ass with his piss after seeding me - his new thing. Tonight though, he added another new twist and said he wanted to flip. I fucked him easy and raw a little bent over the arm of the chair first, but he ran too much, so got him up on the bed, climbed up on him and went to town. Got close, had him stand up and bend over, dug into his flesh with my fingers to hold him tight while I spewed into his guts while making him beg for my load. Then slapped his ass and told him to wash the fuck up. I was done.

Last Saturday, I went to a party that was billed as a leather BDSM Party. Bondage has always interested me. The party lived up to the title. All the toys, two rooms with chairs, slings and benches and I played in each one. Leather men are so much fun, and fuck for a long time. I got three maybe four loads. My first load was hugh. I was leaking within a half hour and the others saw that and had to have a taste. Cant wait for the next party!!!

I just sucked my fuckbuddy off in his car in a vacant parking lot. I love his big uncut 9" cock and usually take it up the ass, but this was spontaneous. He called me just after I had left the gym and ask where I was. He was in his car as well and met in the middle. I sucked him like his cock was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. It kind of is actually. He had told me he really needed to cum. It was urgent on his part. After a thorough deep throat service and plenty of attention to the uncut head, he came in my mouth. I swallowed it as he pumped it into me. Just like my mouth was the ass he is so used to fucking. It and was the protein injection I needed after my workout. Then we went our separate ways. I need to remember to taste his load more often.

I just sucked my fuckbuddy off in his car in a vacant parking lot. I love his big uncut 9" cock and usually take it up the ass, but this was spontaneous. He called me just after I had left the gym and ask where I was. He was in his car as well and met in the middle. I sucked him like his cock was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. It kind of is actually. He had told me he really needed to cum. It was urgent on his part. After a thorough deep throat service and plenty of attention to the uncut head, he came in my mouth. I swallowed it as he pumped it into me. Just like my mouth was the ass he is so used to fucking. It and was the protein injection I needed after my workout. Then we went our separate ways. I need to remember to taste his load more often.

I AM SO JEALOUS, RIGHT NOW. sounds hot!!!

Two guys just left my hotel room with smiles. Found them on CL, two buddies that are both tops, around 40 years old, average size cocks and horny. at one point, i was being held down by the one guy (face down/ass up) and the other is fucking me silly. This was one of the hottest 3somes ive ever had. Both guys ended by jacking into my mouth and on my face at roughly the same time. I supposedly have another top lined up for tonight but who knows. if not, im pretty satisfied for now.

I clearly know my role......

Received more than 15 loads since Saturday while bf has been out of town. When I get some time, I will post the hottest Mans Country encounters.

However the best encounter happened on Sunday night. I met up with this guy who started partying as soon as soon as I arrived. His intentions was obviously to get me really fucked up - which he succeeded. He then offered me some G, which I willingly drank. I started playing with him and realized there were more voices in the house. He said his roommate also had hooked up and was playing with a couple. That is the last thing I remember (about 2:00am) until I woke up at 7:00am. I was really still out of it when I realized my ass was leaking cum like crazy. He just smiled and said he needed to get to work.

Even 3 days later I do not know what happened. Good times :)

Blk married guy just left..... I was waiting in the bathtub, and he came and unloaded a gutfull of piss into my mouth as i tried to swallow it all up. Then he dragged me into my bedroom, made me choke on his 9" cock then he rammed it into my ass all the way in one hard violent shove with no lube. I screamed bloody murder as he ripped into me, but he didnt let up and continued to bang me for about 30 minutes until he blew a load deep in my gut. It's still up there now in my throbbing VERY sore asshole

I just returned from hooking up with a doctor that lives in the neighborhood. I have sucked him, as well as his partner, off many times (without each other knowing that I was sucking their other half off). The one I was hooking with today is a very sexy black man that works out regularly, so his body is quite muscular with VERY little body fat. The only fat on him is on his dick. He is uncut with huge low hanging balls and when hard, is 9 1/2 inches of hot steel. We usually play in the den on the first floor of the house, but today he told me to follow him, and we when upstairs where he led me into the bedroom. He had a movie running on the big screen over the fireplace that was showing a blindfolded guy on a bed getting fucked. He told me that today was the day he was going to give my ass a ride I wouldnt forget anytime soon. We made out while getting undressed and he forced me to my knees and shoved his dick into my mouth. He knows that I love to be face fucked hard and he served up EXACTLY the kind I like. I was gagging and slobbering all over his dick when he suddenly pulled out and told me, "Bitch, get your white ass up here and on all four, NOW." I did and he said, "Reach under that pillow in front of you and pull out everything under it." I found a new bottle of lube, a cold bottle of poppers and a blindfold. He told me to put the blindfold on, hit those poppers and put that ass up high." No sooner did I hit the poppers, but he buried the entire 9 inches deep in my ass. I could feel my asswalls convulsing around his shaft but he gave me NO time to adjust to the fuck and just started pounding me hard. His balls were slapping my ass as he fucked me and I was moaning like a bitch in heat. He pulled out, and asked me how I was feeling. I just opened the poppers, took another hit, and told him it hurt like hell, but I wanted more. He said,' Oh you'll get more than you thought." With that, I felt my legs being spread further apart and I prepared myself for his next move, when I felt lips on my lips and then a tongue enter my mouth. At that moment, my ass was opened by a dick that wasn't the one I just had. How did I know? This new dick was thicker and shorter than the one I just had. The kiss broke and the blindfold was lifted to reveal I was kissing the black doctor, and when I looked over my shoulder, it was his partner that was now fucking me. They laughed and my black friend said," I didn't know that you were sucking off my partner until I came home last week and found your dogtags on the study floor. When I found them, I told my partner about finding them and he admitted that you had been over to suck him off and he started to apologize for cheating on me. I told him to stop apologizing because you were sucking me off, too. So we decided it was time to get you here together and give you what you've wanted for a long time." The proceeded to fuck my throat and my ass, switching back and forth and edging till they were close to shooting. My black buddy was in my ass at that point and he pulled out, and layed on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor. He told me to climb on, and I lowered mysef ontho his dick. It hit deep and as he hugged me close, he told his partner to slide in with him and told me, "Now we're gonna show you what you get for playing with both of us all this time. Your ass is going to be ripped apart." I begged them not to, as I had only been DP'd once before with MUCH smaller dicks and it hurt like hell. He told me to "Shut the fuck up and take it like the bitch you are!" His partner lubed up with extra lube and started to push, but my ass just wouldn't open for him. Again, I begged them not to, but my black buddy soaked a handtowel with the entire contents of the bottle of poppers, covered my mouth and nose with that rag and said, "Breath deep and get ready for us to take your ass to new limits." I could feel myself floating and then my hole opened and the second dick slid home. At this point I was seeing stars but couldnt gather enough strength to do anything but lay there and take it. The two of them fucked me for about 5 minutes when my black buddy said he was going to cum. His partner said, "Do it. Im right there too." I could feel the hot cum aound their dicks leaking out of my ass and over my balls. They stayed like that a bit and them pulled out. My head was still spinning from the poppers when my cloths were thrown on the bed and was told, "Get dressed bitch and be ready to come back for more of that whenever we call you." I dressed and wearly walked to my car. I arrived home with a HUGE wet spot in the seat of my pants, a very sore ass, but a smile on my face. I am already looking forward to their next fuck!!!

just got back from a business trip. First night at my hotel couldn't get anyone to commit to coming over. But the second night I had a guy who i had hooked up with on several prior occasions stop by my hotel room. We spent a couple hours "making Love"--heavy kissing, grinding sucking each other and him fucking my ass in several positions. I rode his cock till i came, shooting my cum on his stomach. Finally, he put me on my back and looked into my eyes as he shot his load deep in my ass. We cuddled some afterwards before he left. After he left I was stiil wired, so I got on line on a4a. I found a bear who listed himself as safe sex only, hitting me up. My profile says I prefer bareback sex and want to have my ass bred with loads. He asked how many loads I had in my ass, i told him one, and he said he'd love to add to it. So I gave him my hotel room number , and sure enough in 15 minutes, he was knocking at my door. He quickly stripped pushed me down on my kneels so I could suck his cock. Then he pushed me face down on the bed and stuck his raw cock in my cummy ass. So much for safe sex only, i thought. He loved the cum as lube. He called me a whore and slut while he banged my ass. He pulled out flipped me on my back and re entered my ass. He said he wanted to look in my face as he bred my ass. He asked if i got off on strangers I didn't know fucking and breeding my ass, and I had to answer yes, as i came while jacking and he shot his load into my ass. When he pulled out his cum ran down my ass. Then he dressed and left , and i never got his name. HIs profile was deleted the next day. Hot night, slept all night with their cum in my bowels.

Had an outdoor date with a cute 18yo US boy. He was a virgin, unexperienced and soo shy. I sucked his cock a bit and he said I should stop cause he comes quick. Then he wanted to see my cock. I got it out and got it hard. He wanted to get it in his mouth. After a minute he came and I got down to lick his dick clean. But after all that he got what he came for: I gave him my worn white socks.