Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Gave my load to a local college football player on Tuesday night, fucked him and made him clean my cock, jerked him off as he sucked my cum and his ass juices off my dick, he shot on my hand, but would not eat it.

10 minutes ago. At gran canaria pride in reds sex bar. I left my group of friends cos I was horny and they were lame. Paid my entrance, it was fetish night but as everyone were tourists most people were naked, no leather or fetish wear. I stripped, put my clothes in a bag and got a beer and had a cigarette. Got sucked by a German guy who wouldn't say no, and left him to go and explore. I was ready for a pee so went to the wet room and pissed in a hot muscle guys mouth. Then went downstairs and got sucked by 2 6ft skinheads. Fingered a slippery ass of a guy that I'd seen on the beach but he didn't want my cock so went through to the dark room. Hands everywhere and a cock was pushed in my face - nice and thick. Guy in a harness offered me poppers and I took a sniff. Tall lean couple came in. Nice arse. He went down on his friend and I felt his thick cock and slippery ass. Felt like he'd had a load or two already and I plunged my thick cock head between his cheeks. It felt warm and juicy. He pushed back on me and I fucked him sliding my 7" slowly right in to the hilt. It was getting late so I thought fuck it and I gave him all I had. Shot about 7 streams of poz cum in to his bare ass and I felt it running down my own balls as I pulled out. Gave him a finger up his ass for good measure. It felt hot and slippery. Made my exit with his ass still in the air waiting for the next hot load.

Got loaded yesterday afternoon in a sling at the Boots, The guy fucking me bare left the cabin door open so a crowd gathered to watch, was hot feeling him balls deep in my ass after about 10mins he fills my ass with his dirty seed.

got mine from a bi top off a4a an hour ago. sneaked him into my room to just suck him off, but he couldnt cum and want to really fuck me. got fucked on my back and we both cummed at the same time. i need a new bed to much hard fucking on it made it to squeaky ;)

I know what you mean about a squeaky bed from too much exercise. Mine is embarrassing :( I took a load anally a few nights ago from a semi regular FWB. Love the very thick tool on this tall stocky cub. Accidentally gave an anal creampie to a sexy otter FWB the other morning.

A guy I met on BarebackRT. Went to his house and we immediately got naked and he was not into sucking, only fucking me. I got down on my hands and knees on his bed and he stuffed his fat raw cock inside me and fucked me hard and fast, shot his load inside me. I reached behind and my hole dripped his cum which I scooped up and tasted. My cock was ready and squirted all over my chest which he rubbed in. Hardly a word spoken and I was on my way. On my drive home his cum kept leaking out of my hole. It was quick but hot!

Received a text message this afternoon from the muscle bear top guys I reported on earlier, asking me if I was up for "it". Hurried cleaning up and went over. Was a disappointment. Got three loads planted into me but the guys were bickering between themselves so atmosphere was tense. Got the loads but that relationship is on the brick of collapse. Don't know if I will see them separately. Hope so as they are really hot guys.

I just took a load of full blown aids cum….wearing abutt plug right now and the cum is still in me….my viral load right now before I took the full blown cum was 850,000 and my CD 4 was 450. Guy who fucked me has a CD 4 of 40 and viral load of over 1 million. He stopped taking meds and has lesions on his body and white sores in his mouth….I met him in a poz chat site…earlier tonight ……what do u think might happen to my viral load and CD 4 count after this….I am not on meds yet….he is asleep right now and I will probably atke one or more loads overnight.

• Upvote 1