Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

In Mykonos (Greece) on vacation at a luxury resort with my bf to celebrate his birthday and our anniversary. After a day hanging out at the pool, I showered and got on the bed. I fingered my hole and asked my bf if he wanted to fuck. He put my legs on his shoulders and pumped a load in me before dinner. We are going to the gay beach today so hopefully I'll be able to report giving and getting loads later today. ;)

When I was back in the States I met up a couple times with a hot 18yo high school swimmer for some hot bareback fucking. Here is the story of one of our hook ups and some photos for my bareback blog.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/bb-fuck-with-18yo-high-school-swimmer.html

The first time he came over was right after high school let out and before his sports practice for a quick session. He said in planning it that he wanted a quick flip fuck session.

This boy is so tight. I love eating his ass out before fucking him. He has a nice big dick as well. He is 18yo, white, blonde, 6 feet tall and 140 pounds with a thick 7.5 inch cut cock. He has washboard abs and a great smile.

When he arrives at my place we begin by making out and tearing our clothes off. I get him naked and on his back on my bed. I feed him poppers while I go down on his, already rock-hard, cock. I don't want him to cum too soon so I then focus my attention on his balls and his taint. Licking every inch of his smooth body while playing with his nipples.

Soon, I have his legs up in the air with his ass exposed and I am tongue fucking his boy cunt for all its worth. He is inhaling the poppers on his own and is in heaven moaning with pleasure.

post-10820-140864344805_thumb.jpg

I silently lube my cock up as I continue eating him out. My rock hard cock is now slick and ready for his tight boy hole. I get in position with his legs in the air and slide my cock in his ass. I plan on making this quick before he complains. He says he hasn't bottomed much at all so I don't want to hurt him too much.

As I begin bareback fucking his tight high school boy hole, he asks if I have condoms. I reply that I do and continue fucking his ass raw. I ignore his request for a rubber.

After a few minutes, I feel my load coming up so I silently work up to my orgasm so as to not let him know I am about to breed his ass. Soon enough, I am pubes deep in his young ass and cumming for all I am worth.

He looks a little surprised that I bred him but as I withdraw from his freshly-seeded hole, I once again tongue fuck and eat his cum-filled hole out. He is moaning once again. I slide a couple fingers in his ass and they come out filled with my cum.

I stick my fingers with my cum in my ass and tell him its his turn to breed my ass. I get up on the bed doggy style and he immediately pounds my raw ass as hard as he can. I think having his ass bred has this boy worked up to a frenzy. Soon enough I am rewarded with gushes of cum deep in my hole as I beg for him to give me all that 'jock jizz' in his balls.

After, we clean up and he heads off for practice.

What a fucking stud.

• Moderators

I had a threesome with my husband and one of my young fuckbuddies, a 19-year-old with a thick 7.5. We got naked and made out and sucked cock and pinched nipples for a while. Then the kid slid into me and quickly dropped a load. That got daddy going; he took turns fucking the kid and me on the side of the bed with our legs in the air. He likes the leverage in that position, but he seldom cums standing up. After a while, the kid wanted another go; he gave me a good hard fuck for a respectable amount of time for round 2. Daddy was going to give me his load after, but he got too hot watching me take it and shot all over us while we were fucking. After they both came, they flipped me over and daddy worked my hole while the kid worked my nipples. I shot a huge load in no time.

During my time in the States, I was fortunate enough to have my buddy with a big black cock bareback fuck my ass a few times.

He is 37yo black, 6' 170 pounds, with a thick 9 inches cut. He would come over and I would suck his cock hard and he would spit on my hole and his raw cock and shove it deep inside me. Being such a long-lasting top, he wore my hole out good before he flooded it with his seed.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/bbc-unloading-inside-me.html

Two nights ago with a 18 y/o hot black guy. He has a girlfriend & replied to a CL ad I posted, we met at 2am & of course he was frickin' hung. Well as I was putting lube on his dick he came! LOL, he said "I'm cumming but don't worry" so of course I went down on him. Then he asked me to lay ass up on the bed & then he fucked me and came again. As we finished around 4am his GF texted asking him where he was, he told her at McDonald's where he works getting his schedule lol...Okay lol. He said it was worth it and next time he wants me to fuck him. I never fucked a black guy before so should be hot. he claims that he has never been fucked, I will make his first time a memorable one.

A neighbor stopped by this afternoon to ask a favor. He's straight. He asked what he could do for me after I said I'd do his favor. Jokingly, I replied: "I'd like to breed your ass" and said he'd like that if we did it right now. He's a really nice guy, early 30ies, tall, sandy hair and a great natural body. Very desirable. So I took him to the guest room, lubed his hole and went to work. Slid right in. Surprised at how easy he took it. It was a quick nut 'n bolt scene cuz his wife was waiting. Shot a massive five day load in his hole. Afterward, he confessed that it wasn't his first load; he's been "experimenting" for a few months and likes guys to use him for their pleasure. Nice. Now I have a convenient playmate two houses away.

Hooked up with a hot Latin twink earlier tonight. He was done with finals and heading home tomorrow for the summer. I had e-mailed him a few times before but he never replied. I guess tonight he just wanted to fuck and didn't care about "safe only." He's got a nice uncut cock (my favorite thing) so I was lusting after him big time. Picked him up outside his dorm and took him back to my place. Before we got there, he had my dick out and was sucking it. Got home and by the time we got to the bedroom, had our clothes off. Made out for a couple of minutes and then turned to 69ing. Got his ass up in the air and started eating it. It was nice and clean and smooth. He was in heaven so I lubed up and slid into his ass and fuck was he tight. Pounded him good before having him ride me until I dumped my load up his ass. We flipped and he fucked me for what seemed like hours. Either he blew a load in me and I didn't know it (not likely) or else he has the best orgasm control ever. I got fucked in every position, doggie, on my back riding him, up against the wall, etc. He said he likes to make out with the guy when he cums, so when he finally got close we started kissing. He dumped a massive load in me, it is still leaking out and I'm still very loose. We got in the shower and I fucked him a second time before taking him back to campus. We're going to hookup again when he gets back for the fall semester.

Guest slobbvers

We flipped and he fucked me for what seemed like hours. Either he blew a load in me and I didn't know it (not likely) or else he has the best orgasm control ever. I got fucked in every position, doggie, on my back riding him, up against the wall, etc. He said he likes to make out with the guy when he cums, so when he finally got close we started kissing. He dumped a massive load in me, it is still leaking out and I'm still very loose. We got in the shower and I fucked him a second time before taking him back to campus. We're going to hookup again when he gets back for the fall semester.

Fuckin hot. Best sex I had was with a guy loved to flip fuck.

About an hour ago got a Scruff message from 23 year old UK guy staying friends near by. I had got home from work about 1 hour earlier and showered - fresh and ready for potential hookup. Just as well, because barely five minutes later I opened the door to greet stocky UK guy. His Scruff picture was clean shaven but in front of me I an attractive trimmed fuzz framing a warm smile. As soon as the door closed he pulled me in close. He planting an brief wet kiss and started stripping off. It crossed my mind that stripping off could be a new feature sport at the next Olympics – I finished a fraction of a second after him. His chest hair was short (trimmed) but covered his frame nicely. We resumed kissing. I didn't notice his cock until a heavy weight pressed against my leg. I paused to sneak a glimpse. Before I had a chance to look down he flipped me around and pulled my waist in tight with one arm. I pulled away to move into the bedroom but he didn't respond and I had to give him a jab in the ribs with an elbow to get his attention. "Through here," I gestured to the other room. We move through to the bedroom where I reach for silicon lube and slapped a decent amount on his cock. Ah beautiful! A very decent size, hard and a remarkably fleshy foreskin. His cock pressed against my butt and as he pushed I could feel his foreskin roll back. We rolled round the bed changing position several times. About ten minutes later and with little warning he let out a growl and planted a load inside. I grinned and let out an approving "Fuck yeah". As we dressed he explained a bit more about his visit to Melbourne - one week into a three week stay to catch up with friends. I complimented him on his straight-down-to-play attitude and suggested it should facilitate a few adventures with local guys. After he left I felt very content thinking about his load lining my very satisfied hole and happy for the no name, no small talk, cummy exchange. I wonder if this will be the load.

;)

Guest virgoz

i went over to Perth for the weekend to see some freinds. ended up nailing a young guy saturday evening and the around midday on sunday. both were very cute and full of young hormones, both took me bareback and both bred deep :) both were good clean neg boys :) were :)

My last time was all night Saturday, may 4th. I was the top and the bottom to several guys for 8 hours at the gay Midtown Spa in Los Angeles! WOW what a night, especially fucking on the rooftop patio looking at the LA skyscrapers near by!

Right... so they just left, a nice brazilian couple, that I met in one of the video stores. This particular video store has a nice sling, which I like a lot. So I am most often there. I had grounded with a little cat, and was feeling my ass pulsate in anticipation. The first guy - a skinny white guy, came into the sling room. He exited immediately, to bring his bf, a quite big (muscular) black guy. After deliberating a bit with eachother, the skinny guy went down and started chewing away my ass. I was soo fucking horny - the only thing that came over my lips was moaning. He ate my ass for a while, and then motioned to the black guy to come closer, which he did. During the intense rimming, his cock went rock hard, and it was a fairly normal cock, thank god.

He slid in very easily. All the way down. Looked at me, smiled, and said - here we go :).

He started fucking me slowly but with very long strokes, oh fuck I was in heaven. After a while I heard his breathing coming up a bit, so I started milking him with my ass: he exclamated something in Portuguese and pulled out to squirt all over to my head with his first squirt of cum. He very quickly pushed the dick back into the ass and I could feel him cumming, while cum was running on the outside as well.

Very slowly he pulled out and now it was the skinny white dude's turn. Sliding in, not a problem, the cum worked nicely as lube. But his dick was longer, and he came right up to the bottom and made me gasp. He just started fucking me so hard I could hardly breathe . I just bumped on his dick, moaning, shouting "God, oh God". ... He didn't give off any warnings. I could feel my hole overflooding from cum and jeesus it felt like he was peeing in me. They thanked me nicely and off they went.

But we're not finished here. When I finally decided to go home, I meet the two in the stairwell of the video club. They ask me if I have any plans (at 5.30 in the morning) and I say "no"? Guess what? They invited themselves to my home and we fucked for another three hours - so in all, including a horny latino's load before the portugueses I got FIVE loads tonight!!! :)

During my trip to the States, I had the pleasure of a 3-hour session with a married hiv-negative  client. He is all bottom and desired taking a couple loads from me. The first he wants to eat and taste and the second he wants deep inside his raw ass.

He is in his late 40's, white, 5'11" 175 pounds. Good looking daddy of three teenagers.

We meet in a hotel room and get straight to it. He is a sub so once we get naked, I take charge and get him on his knees and order him to suck my cock. I fuck his face while holding it. Pumping my cock in and out of his mouth. I try to make the first load a quick one since I need to fuck him as well.

After a few minutes, I tell him to open his mouth. I jerk the first load out of my cock and shove it his mouth, just on his tongue so he can taste my spunk.

After cumming, I lay down and have him suck on my nipples to get me hard again. Maybe 10-15 minutes later, I am hard again.

I order him on his back and place his legs in the air while I lubricate both of us up. I make him beg for my bare cock in his daddy ass. He complies and soon I am bareback fucking this father of three with my big hard cock.

During my fucking of him, he asks me to take a photo of my cock and his ass. So here it is for my bareback blog.

post-10820-140864345151_thumb.jpg

I fuck him a good 45 minutes. I make him play with my tits as I get close. I order him to beg me to put my cum in his ass where it belongs. He does. Soon after I am balls deep in his ass filling him up with all my spunk.

We clean up, kiss, hugs, and he pays me $450 and I am on my way out the door.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/married-neg-clients-ass-loading_9.html