Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I've been at CCBC in Palm Springs for the past week. This is truely an amazing place -- a real sexual playground and a top's dream. So many willing bottoms offering to please a cock. But last night I needed a change in venue so I went to a local play party in a private residence. AWESOME! In the two hrs I was there, I was in at least 30 diffferent holes. This was strickly a no attitude, BB breeding party. The best $10.00 I've spent in a long time. Today is my last full day in Palm Springs and I'm drained. My old cock is very happy and I'm going to do as little as possible. Gotta Luv CCBC and Palm Springs. Nothing compairs. Can't wait to book a return visit. Thanks guys!

Not been out in ages and as I was feeling a bit uptight was in Boltz for the monthly naked session. As usual condoms few and far between (except ironically on a guy in the dark room). Plenty of raw fucking all over the place and got my dick in a few random holes. Unloaded in the arse of a guy in the orgy room who had been done by a few others before me.

• Like 1

Was Horny as fuck on sunday so i decided to make some dates to hook up later in the afternoon at club Boots, They were hosting a naked & underwear party. Met up with a total FB PIG i know who has hot tits & an ever hotter cock with a huge PA attached. He dragged me in to the cabin with sling while i was licking his juicy tits - pushed me in to the sling & gave my ass a good hard pounding, When i felt him cum it started to leak out right away. Must have been a huge load. When i got out the cabin i saw a another bottom getting fucked in the hallway but i could see he could not take the cock that was trying to get inside him. I moved over to the guy fucking him & felt his cock - IT was HUGE a good 10inches with a PA attached. The inner PIG in me came out & when the other bottom slid off him obviously could not handle such a big one. I let the fucker see my ass, I bent over in my jockstrap & he slid right in all way to the hilt. I was in PIG heaven getting pounded by a massive cock. The fucker did not last long & grabbed my hips & started grunting while i felt his thick ropes of cum charging up my freshly fucked hole. He did not pull out until his balls were drained in my now very fully fucked gaping hole. After that i was spent but felt great.

Spent a couple of days in London.. went to a great gang bang on friday night and pumped out a big load into the boys hole.. and yesterday to a naked club day.. full on.. my cock went into 4 holes.. and blew loads into two.. now for Germany for two weeks..

cum by mail - true story

I’ve been chatting to the 25yr old guy on recon. He wants me to introduce him to the ‘World of Fisting’. As the conversations continued, I suggested (as a joke) that he mails me a condom with a fresh load of his cum.

Today, I received a letter containing a condom of a very good load of cum. Upon seeing it, my cock became hard instantly. Dropping the condom into my mouth, almost blew my load.

The smell of his cum is AMAZING.

Considering the load if 1 day old, I’m deciding to do a taste test.

I’m been guaranteed another fresh load in the mail next week.

I took another load last night...the guard lets them into the building, leave door apartment ajar, walked in, fucked me and seeded my hole without speaking a word. This is in Santiago, Chile, and this leaving door open is not done very much here for security reasons. So guys love it. Tonight I have a guests staying for one night so no sex tonight.

Fuck 'n go late Friday night from my mate Dennis, who had been out for a few drinks and as his partner was away on business he didn't want to go home to an empty bed..

On Saturday I had arranged to visit a private house in Hulme where an older couple were having a small group session. I was one of the first to arrive and got there around 6.30pm. We chilled and had drinks and waited for the others, by about 8pm all six of us were present.

Even at 29, by quite some way I was the youngest :) They are my friends as well as 'fuck-buds' and it was lovely catching up with familiar faces and having a play too. Everyone knows each others limits and what gets each other off. Just proves you don't have to have loads of guys to have a really fun time. I was the only one to stay the night and had some fun with the hosts in the morning. There really is nothing better than sweaty, smelly Sunday morning sex.

B.O. and bad breath from the night before, sweaty man smells - armpits, balls, ass - and three naked men writhing around in a bed, putting our cocks in each others asses, grinding, fucking, groaning and grunting, mmmmmm fuck it was so hot :)

Guest GoodExercise

I was on the bus headed home from downtown. In addition to checking for prospects on the bus, I was looking at Grindr, Scruff and BBRT. I sent an Oink to Mike on BBRT. 26, 6-0, 160, big cut dick, African American. Nice face and a smooth chest from the pix. Mike emailed -- he wanted to meet if I could host (and I could). He wanted to know if anon was cool -- he wanted me on all 4s so that he could just walk in and do me. "Hot," I emailed back. I told him I could be ready by the top of the hour, which was in 35 minutes. He emailed back that he would be there in 15. I barely got home, cleaned out and lubed before the front desk called up to tell me that I had a visitor (I had to get out of the shower to answer the phone). Despite rushing around, I was on all 4s and ready as Mike was letting himself into the condo. He came to the bedroom, undressed, and started fingering my hole. He got me even more ready, then started probing with his dick. After a couple of attempts, his fat cock was in me raw. He fucked me good -- and I made sure that my neighbors need I was getting barebacked by anon cock. I could feel how smooth and lean Mike was as he pressed against me. He had me flat on my stomach and unleashed in me -- many volleys.

I figured that was it -- the deed had been done and the deal had been fulfilled. But then Mike asked me if I top. "Yes," I said. He got on all 4s for me. I ate the sweet hole framed perfectly by his smooth asscheeks. Totally hairless. He poppered up, and I penetrated him. He loved it. I told Mike that he had a fine black ass. I grabbed him by his skinny rib cage and power fucked him. Mike gripped my raw cock and got me close. "Yes," he said when asked, "cum in me." Mike milked me bone dry as he shot his second load onto my bed.

I leaned back against the headboard and watched Mike dress. Lean but with some muscle. Unblemished. Nice face, nice guy. I think we both got and gave more than we thought would transpire.