Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Yesterday. Just relocated from rainy Holland to Sunny Gran Canaria in Spain a week ago. Wasn't expecting my moving boxes to arrive until late in the afternoon' date=' when around noon the bell rang. Had been on my sunbed on the roof terrace naked to get a tan. Rushed to put on my gym shorts to answer the bell. Mover was there with the boxes. Very sexy stockish guy, 40-ish. Helped him to get the boxes up to the 2nd floor. Watched his crotch and butt and got hard. He saw that. Guy didn't speak a word of English. Saw his eyes on my bulging crotch and he just pulled out his cock. Nice 7". Sucked it and swallowed his load. Gracias! He winked and left. No fuck, but he can do me anytime![/quote']

Damn that's hot! It's what I wish would happen to me but never does!

Had a married buddy over on Friday. Tall guy, broad shoulders, firm huge ass to grip. Came in and started to make out. He unzipped me and started sucking on my cock then I grabbed his head and face fucked him for a bit. Sucked his thick cock for a few and then switched back to him licking on my cock. Ended up feeding him a load after a few more thrusts down his throat :)

I blew at least 10 guys in the steam room at weekend, whilst my ass was being constantly used at the other end, somehow a pattern formed and I was cleaning them off after they had shot their loads in me. One guy literally forced his cock down my throat as he came, he completely blocked my gullet, I was trying not to wretch and I never tasted his cum, just straight down my throat.

After I swallowed his seed, I spread the cheeks of a real butch hairy tall big shouldered bloke and rimmed his sweaty hairy manhole, he was loving it and I pulled his cheeks further open, my spit made his hole moist, had a couple of fingers in, he was kinda groaning and he said he is only a top, I whispered no worries and continued rimming, stroking and fingering his hole, fingers now at knuckle point, I introduced him to poppers, he loved them, wanted more, said deeper, oh my god, deeper mate deeper, I kinda maneuverer a waiting thickest cock in position, gave him some more poppers and he was groaning, I then slid the cock between his cheeks, thinking he may stop him, more poppers, the cock began humping that hairy ass, whilst I slid my mouth over the top of his cock, he was moaning and being very verbal, kept saying, God, Jesus Christ etc, the guy shot a load in him, I sucked the guy clean and another cock got up in him, by the time he came he had taken 4 loads, awesome to see.

He spoke with me in the showers after, saying he had never been fucked before, I believed him, he was married, loved those poppers, but said he would not come here again, Right!

Hooked up with a hot muscled guy last night at Mans Country. He didn't want to fuck me at first. i asked him why not and he said he was poz and did not want to give it me. I told him I had taken a couple of poz loads last week and he just smiled and jumped on my ass. We fucked in a few positions and really fucked me hard. He left me worn out and face down on the bed and said enjoy!

Hit up a guy on A4A tonight. I was kinda drunk so I couldn't drive but he picked me up and took me back to his place. He was Russian, fat dick. I took a few hits of poppers and sat on it. Rode it for a bit, then leaned over the table so he could bang me. He shot in my ass then dropped me at home... Such a gentleman ;p

Went to a dom.daddys house a couple hours ago.As soon as I walked through the door ,he grabbed me and rammed his tongue down my throat.Then he worked my eraser sized nips hard(they are still sore)....He ordered me out of my clothes ,Jan down on my knees to worship his cock. He pushed his swollen mushroom head inyo my mouth and fucked it with reckless abandon.....then he ordered me up,looked my naked body up and down,grabbed me hard by the balls as I let out an audible yelp,and led me to the bedroom.When we got there ,ordered me on the bed,lifted my legs and expertly rimmed my hole and made me beg for his cock(which I did)....He lined his swollen mushroom up with my cunt and pushed it in burying it to the hilt.....I let out another yelp,since he didnt use lube first.....he dodnt care.....he then ordered me to get on all fours with my ass in the air and assaulted my hole again.....then he started to get into the deep strokes and I knew he was close.....with one final stroke ,he pushed his cock in me ,up to the balls as my asslips felt his cock pulsing as he unloaded......then he srroked it in a few more times...when hw finally pulled out,my initial though was "damn,he used alot of lube ",then I remembered that he fucked me dry.....this fucker just unloaded a massive amount of cum in my hole.....I ran my finger over the back of my balls and pulled up a glob of cum.....which i li ked off my finger....I am back home now and my hole is still leaking his jizz,which I am now putting on my cock so I can jerk off thinking about the experience I just had.....With his load still leaking out,I feel like such a slut

I had one of those weekends where it all seemed to happen at the end. On Friday I was just too tired to organise anything but Saturday I was feeling horny and after exchanging emails and a few text messages with some regulars that I know, everyone seemed to be busy or away. Damn. Well Sunday would be better right?

By then I wasn't feeling as horny as I was the day before, but the messages started to arrive; 'when are you free boi?', 'i got a 3 day load that i need dropping into ya' etc. I finally relented around 6.30pm when my friend Gary said he was nearby. He told me what he usually asks me; wait on the bed on all fours in nothing but a jock. I buzzed him in, jumped on the bed and waited. He undressed himself fully and I got a mouthful of his cock before he went anywhere near my ass. When he did, he stayed at my ass and gave it the full works (his rimming is exceptional). Then he entered me and fucked me doggy, his weight started to bear on me as he was getting closer (he's about 240lbs) and I ended up fully on my front. I loved his moaning near to my ear as he let go and his load was very big.

I licked his cock clean and gave him a parting kiss. Our little play had lasted a mere 25 minutes and I was ready for more. As he dressed himself I checked my phone and replied to three messages I had received, hopeful that at least one would turn into another shag. Luckily one of the contacts said he was at a pub and he could get to my place within half an hour, and to his word he arrived right on time.

I had met him once before, but several months ago and I had forgotten he was quite a cutey. About 38/39 yrs old, lovely gym fit body and a gorgeous 8" cut cock. We rolled around on the bed for a little while and I stuck my tongue up his butt - which got him very excited. He then got his dick inside me and went at me so, so hard. I used a couple of techniques to slow him up a bit, partly because I didn't want his load so quick, and he got the message. I then rode on top of his big, fat bare 8" cock. A couple more positions and I felt him tensing up and he released a plume of cum deep inside me, it was dripping down my thighs before his cock had completely pulled out.

We said our goodbyes and I checked my phone again...and well I don't really have time to write much more but I did take another load. All done by 11pm and I slept like a baby :)

Saturday night at Slammers. Hadn't been there for about 6 weeks because I was busy. Ate a nice load at the ramps, A heavy guy with a nice dick, I tried to jerk him off into my mouth and then he finally jerked off into my open mouth and came. Then later a guy came in my ass. Mostly I heard him cum, and I don't think he had a big load cause I tried to tasted it afterwards from my finger and there wasn't much juice or taste.

was cruising the usual sites tonite, and about to give up, when a buddy of mine texted and asked me over. He's bi-married to a woman, and loves to have me cum over, we go down to his basement, and i suck him, rim him, and he fucks me all the while his wife is upstairs sleeping... he really get off on this... he dropped a nice load in my hole...

on my way home, i noticed an email on BBRT from another Bottom guy who wanted me to fuck him... i was passing by his area anyway, so i dropped by.. we were outside on the back side of his house, and he started sucking me.. this was the first time i've met him, and he lives like 3 miles from me... about 36, 5'9" 140#, cute, tight body, and a nice 7.5 uncut thick cock... he sucked me for a while, then bent over... and i'm usually a bottom, but he had an amazing ass... i pressed in, and didn't take long before i was pumping my seed in his hole... when he stood up, he looked at me like "my turn" while stroking his cock, so i dropped to my knees, and sucked him for a while getting him nice and hard... didn't take long, he bent me over and pushed his cock deep in my hole.. his cock had an interesting curve to it, and rubbed me just right... after about 5 minutes, he started grunting and grabbed my hips, pulling hard into his cock and dropped his load deep in my ass...

great night..

Just ten minutes ago. i was at lunch with my boss. The waiter dude had been cruising me unmercifully since we sat down (Boss man was, as always, oblivious). Anyway, while the boss and i were having post-lunch coffee, i spied the waiter slipping into the Men's room. So i excused myself and went to the Men's Room. the waiter was just standing there, smirking. He said nothing, just nodded His head in the direction of one of the stalls. i said nothing (nothing needed to be said) but went into the stall, pulled down my pants and bent over the toilet bowl. Almost immediately, the waiter entered. He was balls deep in one awesome stroke and shot a truly impressive load within a couple of minutes. He pulled out. i could hear Him zip up. The only words He uttered was as He was leaving. "Don't forget to wash your hands," He said.

i'm now at my desk and i can feel His load inside me. i'll be fucking worthless the rest of the afternoon.

Fucking hot, man. I love nasty bathroom sex with horny waiters. I always flirt with hot waiters and often end up in the men's room with them on their break. I've even scored with a few str8 ones.

Just got to large loads from a hot top friend! We only had about an hour so when I got there we striped and started kissing. I went down on him and got him nice and hard. He bent me over the bed and rimmed me for a few moments to get my hole nice and wet. Then I felt his cock head at my hole and he pressed in to the hilt! MMMM love the feel of a nice hard cock invading me! He pounded away for awhile and soon he was grunting and shooting his hot creamy load deep in my loins! We then climbed on the bed and laid there for a bit, me stroking his still hard cock. He pushed my head down and told me to suck him and get his cock wet so he could fuck me again! Love it when he takes charge like that! After a few minutes of me licking my ass juices off him swollen member, he got me on all fours and fucked me again! He planted a second load in me after a few more minutes! Too bad he had to leave for a dinner or I would still be in his bed taking more of his hot undetectable cum in my hungry hole!