Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Over thanksgiving break was home visiting my mom and stepdad. They've been married for just over four years and in the last year or so I've clearly sensed him being more affectionate with me. He's 48 and works out. On thanksgiving eve, Mom was at work, but he had the day off so he offered to take me to his gym. It was very cool working out together. His gym is really nice and I noticed a number of attractive women and men but I was one of the younger people there it being the middle of the day. I think he was showing off by working out extra hard. He commented on my body and felt me up several times. I did the same to him. When we walked into the steam sauna, it seemed that we may have interrupted something going on between two guys. Neither of us said anything until they left then I noticed mike discreetly stroking his cock underneath his towel. I instantly got hard but didn't do anything. His eyes were closed. Then I felt his thigh press against mine. I didn't move my thigh. I closed my eyes and leaned back. After a minute or so his thigh moved away and then I felt the back of his hand against my thigh. Again I didn't move my thigh. He slowly began moving the back of his hand against my thigh. I moved my thigh against his hand and then felt him turn his hand over and he began to slowly squeeze and stroke my thigh. I then pulled my leg up and rested my foot on the bench with my leg against my chest. He quickly pulled his hand away. I kept my eyes closed and opened my legs a little, After a few moments, I felt his hand again this time taking advantage of my towel being pulled up by my leg exposing my hard cock and balls. He gently felt my hard cock and balls. I was leaking precum at this point and he used it to massage my head. I moaned a little and scooted down to give him better access. Then his fingers left my cock and started to massage my smooth balls which turns me on more. Then his fingers moved below my balls to my smooth pucker. When they grazed over my hole I moaned "oh, fuck." Right then the door opened and as a guy walked in I quickly moved my leg down and mike moved his hand away. After a few seconds mike got up and said he needed to cool down. I was still hard and checked out the guy who had walked in. He seemed older than my stepdad but he, too, had a really nice build and especially great pecs. He nodded at me and I nodded back. The steam started back up in earnest, and as it did, I noticed the guy open his towel and his large cut cock began growing thicker and longer. He caught me noticing his display and smiled. I nodded again and watched as he started openly stroking his large cock. The steam was getting pretty thick at this point and I was thinking of leaving to catch up with mike. I stood up and the guy kept looking at me while stroking his now fully hard impressive erection. I went to the door and wiped the condensation away to see if I could see mike. I didn't see anyone out there so turned back to the older guy and walked up to him. I reached down to take a hold of his large cock and he put his head back and moaned. I couldn't resist. I knelt down quickly and took his cock down my throat. He put his hand behind my head and told me to suck him. I started sucking his big cock, and he started fucking up into my throat. After a few more strokes I heard him start to grunt and my mouth was flooded with a huge load of cum. I swallowed what I could but he kept shooting holding my head down on his cock. When he finished, he said thanks and we both got up to head to the showers. As we stepped out of the steam room, mike was right there getting ready to come back in. I told him I needed to cool down and he said, "I bet you do" and winked at me, I must have looked startled not sure if he saw his "straight" jock stepson just give a blow job. I told him I was heading to the showers and he said he'd be there in a little while patting my ass as he walked by. I'll tell more about what happened with my stepdad later.

Yesterday - I text this guy every now and then. He was available yesterday sovje came over. We here standing and kissing for while while I was feeling his body up. He pulled away from me, turned around and asked me to fuckhim. It made me so hard that I just pulled him in. I went in with a little pressure. One of the best fucks of my life. It also ended with me cumming in buckets in that sweet hole. He squeezed every drop out. I am getting hard even writing about it. Cant wait till our next fuck.

A bud I've fooled around with, but never got his load, dropped by earlier. Fucked me a while bent over and then wanted me to sit on his cock. Last time we fucked he pulled out and shot on my back (damn) this time was not going to let him repeat that. Rode his cock till his load was shooting up my ass.

Over thanksgiving break was home visiting my mom and stepdad. They've been married for just over four years and in the last year or so I've clearly sensed him being more affectionate with me. He's 48 and works out. On thanksgiving eve' date=' Mom was at work, but he had the day off so he offered to take me to his gym. It was very cool working out together. His gym is really nice and I noticed a number of attractive women and men but I was one of the younger people there it being the middle of the day. I think he was showing off by working out extra hard. He commented on my body and felt me up several times. I did the same to him. When we walked into the steam sauna, it seemed that we may have interrupted something going on between two guys. Neither of us said anything until they left then I noticed mike discreetly stroking his cock underneath his towel. I instantly got hard but didn't do anything. His eyes were closed. Then I felt his thigh press against mine. I didn't move my thigh. I closed my eyes and leaned back. After a minute or so his thigh moved away and then I felt the back of his hand against my thigh. Again I didn't move my thigh. He slowly began moving the back of his hand against my thigh. I moved my thigh against his hand and then felt him turn his hand over and he began to slowly squeeze and stroke my thigh. I then pulled my leg up and rested my foot on the bench with my leg against my chest. He quickly pulled his hand away. I kept my eyes closed and opened my legs a little, After a few moments, I felt his hand again this time taking advantage of my towel being pulled up by my leg exposing my hard cock and balls. He gently felt my hard cock and balls. I was leaking precum at this point and he used it to massage my head. I moaned a little and scooted down to give him better access. Then his fingers left my cock and started to massage my smooth balls which turns me on more. Then his fingers moved below my balls to my smooth pucker. When they grazed over my hole I moaned "oh, fuck." Right then the door opened and as a guy walked in I quickly moved my leg down and mike moved his hand away. After a few seconds mike got up and said he needed to cool down. I was still hard and checked out the guy who had walked in. He seemed older than my stepdad but he, too, had a really nice build and especially great pecs. He nodded at me and I nodded back. The steam started back up in earnest, and as it did, I noticed the guy open his towel and his large cut cock began growing thicker and longer. He caught me noticing his display and smiled. I nodded again and watched as he started openly stroking his large cock. The steam was getting pretty thick at this point and I was thinking of leaving to catch up with mike. I stood up and the guy kept looking at me while stroking his now fully hard impressive erection. I went to the door and wiped the condensation away to see if I could see mike. I didn't see anyone out there so turned back to the older guy and walked up to him. I reached down to take a hold of his large cock and he put his head back and moaned. I couldn't resist. I knelt down quickly and took his cock down my throat. He put his hand behind my head and told me to suck him. I started sucking his big cock, and he started fucking up into my throat. After a few more strokes I heard him start to grunt and my mouth was flooded with a huge load of cum. I swallowed what I could but he kept shooting holding my head down on his cock. When he finished, he said thanks and we both got up to head to the showers. As we stepped out of the steam room, mike was right there getting ready to come back in. I told him I needed to cool down and he said, "I bet you do" and winked at me, I must have looked startled not sure if he saw his "straight" jock stepson just give a blow job. I told him I was heading to the showers and he said he'd be there in a little while patting my ass as he walked by. I'll tell more about what happened with my stepdad later.[/quote']

Please do tell more :P

Over thanksgiving break was home visiting my mom and stepdad. They've been married for just over four years and in the last year or so I've clearly sensed him being more affectionate with me. He's 48 and works out. On thanksgiving eve, Mom was at work, but he had the day off so he offered to take me to his gym. It was very cool working out together. His gym is really nice and I noticed a number of attractive women and men but I was one of the younger people there it being the middle of the day. I think he was showing off by working out extra hard. He commented on my body and felt me up several times. I did the same to him. When we walked into the steam sauna, it seemed that we may have interrupted something going on between two guys. Neither of us said anything until they left then I noticed mike discreetly stroking his cock underneath his towel. I instantly got hard but didn't do anything. His eyes were closed. Then I felt his thigh press against mine. I didn't move my thigh. I closed my eyes and leaned back. After a minute or so his thigh moved away and then I felt the back of his hand against my thigh. Again I didn't move my thigh. He slowly began moving the back of his hand against my thigh. I moved my thigh against his hand and then felt him turn his hand over and he began to slowly squeeze and stroke my thigh. I then pulled my leg up and rested my foot on the bench with my leg against my chest. He quickly pulled his hand away. I kept my eyes closed and opened my legs a little, After a few moments, I felt his hand again this time taking advantage of my towel being pulled up by my leg exposing my hard cock and balls. He gently felt my hard cock and balls. I was leaking precum at this point and he used it to massage my head. I moaned a little and scooted down to give him better access. Then his fingers left my cock and started to massage my smooth balls which turns me on more. Then his fingers moved below my balls to my smooth pucker. When they grazed over my hole I moaned "oh, fuck." Right then the door opened and as a guy walked in I quickly moved my leg down and mike moved his hand away. After a few seconds mike got up and said he needed to cool down. I was still hard and checked out the guy who had walked in. He seemed older than my stepdad but he, too, had a really nice build and especially great pecs. He nodded at me and I nodded back. The steam started back up in earnest, and as it did, I noticed the guy open his towel and his large cut cock began growing thicker and longer. He caught me noticing his display and smiled. I nodded again and watched as he started openly stroking his large cock. The steam was getting pretty thick at this point and I was thinking of leaving to catch up with mike. I stood up and the guy kept looking at me while stroking his now fully hard impressive erection. I went to the door and wiped the condensation away to see if I could see mike. I didn't see anyone out there so turned back to the older guy and walked up to him. I reached down to take a hold of his large cock and he put his head back and moaned. I couldn't resist. I knelt down quickly and took his cock down my throat. He put his hand behind my head and told me to suck him. I started sucking his big cock, and he started fucking up into my throat. After a few more strokes I heard him start to grunt and my mouth was flooded with a huge load of cum. I swallowed what I could but he kept shooting holding my head down on his cock. When he finished, he said thanks and we both got up to head to the showers. As we stepped out of the steam room, mike was right there getting ready to come back in. I told him I needed to cool down and he said, "I bet you do" and winked at me, I must have looked startled not sure if he saw his "straight" jock stepson just give a blow job. I told him I was heading to the showers and he said he'd be there in a little while patting my ass as he walked by. I'll tell more about what happened with my stepdad later.

Very fuckin hot..I look forward to hearing about what happens with you and your stepdad!

mmmmm please do tell we would love to hear about your stepdad

Two nights ago I went down to the folsom gulch. If you haven't been, it's a seedy video arcade for gay men, and it's usually pretty fun. It was just at the tail end of when the businessmen would be there but I immediately spotted a guy in a suit and tie and ducked into a booth. He ducked into the booth next to me, unzipped and pushed a thick semi-erect cock through the hole.

Naturally I started sucking on it. Now, I'm trying to lower my risks, and I told myself that I was going there just to suck cock and then fuck my load through a hole into someone's throat. But fuck, this dick was thick and large. It must've been 8.5x6, and as I got sucking it became incredibly hard. It wasn't very long before I, in my usual dick-controlled trance, stood up, spread my cheeks and backed up on it.

I had cleaned out (despite telling myself I wasn't going to get fucked) but I hadn't pre-lubed, so it was a bit painful. I had to pull off and spit lube him a bunch. Finally I stood back up and slid in with ease. He fucked me and it was amazing. I made sure not to touch my cock because I knew I'd shoot if I did and then I'd feel guilty and pull off his cock. Instead I pushed back on it and took it. I could feel him speeding up and then after a bit he slowed down and his cock pulled back a little.

I'm tall, and the glory holes are short, so my legs were getting tired. I decided to pull off and take a break from that position and suck him. It took me a moment with his cock in my mouth to realize that I was tasting cum. I slurped it down and it tasted amazing. It seemed like a small load at the time.

It wasn't until just today that I realized that most likely it wasn't a small load, but that I had pulled off in the middle of him cuming in my ass. I've never taken an anonymous load before, so I've got mixed feelings on it. My hole is definitely telling me to do it again, though.

Later I did end up shooting my load down someone's throat.

Young cumdump in local hotel, I showed up as a buddy was leaving. The boy had 11 loads in him and he had only been hosting for an hour. He sucked me hard, we made out, I bent him over and ate his cummy hole. We made out some more and I jumped on his ass and fucked a 12 load into him. We chatted and cuddled for an hour, another friend showed up and the boy was on his knees sucking him hard. I got hard again watching. My friend started to fuck him and came fairly quick (the boys ass is fantastic) the boy cleaned up my friend and as he got dressed I started fucking the boy. My friend left and I continued to fuck the boy until I shot a second load deep in his ass. As another guy showed up I left, might go back later for a third load. Gave him load 12 and 14.

Four loads in 2 hours......

OMG So on my home I hook up with a guy that wanted a blow job in his car. Nice average thick dick and he used his hands to force my head onto his cock..... There were times when I couldn't breathe but he persisted and fed me an awesome load. Can't wait to hook up with him again, he wants to rim my hole and then breed it next.

Went home cleaned up and then go to the video store and it must be black night because there are 4 black guys hanging around.... When I first get there this older guy not bad looking just an average older guy joins me in a booth and feeds me a big load...... Real straight forward and to the point.....

Hang out trying to make eye contact with a very good looking black man but no luck. Go to a booth and watch some video and finally the good looking black guy goes into the next booth and takes out a nice dick...... I suck him for a while when bends down and asks if I like to get fucked.... I drop my pants and turn around as he lubes up his dick and in about five minutes feeds my hole..... And quickly zips up and leaves. Can't believe my luck so far......

Walk around and go into one of the booths and this tall heavy set black guy in his 30's goes into the next booth and let's me suck him before he wants to go to a bigger booth..... We go and I strip and he is feeling my body all over as I suck his dick, he pulls me up and turns me around and proceeds to fuck me.... He pounds away telling it is the first hole he has fucked in three years and you can hear his weight slapping my ass..... After a good ten minutes ask where I want his load and I just say feed my hole and he goes are you sure..... I just say I am sure, and a few minutes later he is saying I'm gonna nut, I'm gonna nut and I tighten my hole and he moans and drives his dick deeper and you can feel him shoot.....

I go to a different booth to relax for a few when another black dick comes through the hole so I proceed to suck and twice his pulls back to keep from busting his nut but the third time he pulls back and just erupts all over the floor of the booth. I zip up my jeans and head out of the store to the glares of the other bottoms that were too pushy to get what I did....

I did something yesterday that I usually don't do. Best friend (and co-pilot) of mine's boyfriend contacted me on Friday that him and my best friend were having issues. They haven't had sex in a long time, fighting, etc. Well, somehow it went from comforting him to sexting with him. Yesterday, he came by, saying that he wanted to talk. Well, there was very little talking, and a lot of sex. He's 21, extremely twinkish, (something I find extremely hot,) and horny as fuck. He was big into Dad/Son roleplay. He loved being verbally abused, and having his hair pulled. I had warned him, that once I go in, I don't pull out until I'm done. Plowed that boy's twink ass and in the 4 hours of being at my place I dropped several loads in there. He looks like the type that would be very vanilla, but that boy is into some kink.