Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This afternoon at the Unicorn. I was horny for more cock this weekend, so I stopped in. Rainy weather sometimes puts guys off, so it was a hit or miss decision. I hit it! I got there and there was this kinda chubby guy. I go into his booth with him and he starts feeling my pierced nipples. I feel his jeans and his fly is open already. I take my shirt off so he can have access, and he opens his jeans. I ask him what he's into and he says anything. I ask him if he wants to fuck me and he feels for my hole. I turn around and bend over and he eats my ass for a minute. When he comes back up, his cock is ready to fuck. He enters me and begins to thrust in and out. A couple minutes later he asks where I wanted his load. I reply, "in my hole." I feel him jerk and convulse and I feel two sharp twitches of his cock. I cleaned him off afterwards. Load #1.

Load #2 came from a daddy bear. He was kinda hot. We got into the booth and he took his shirt off to reveal big nubs for his nipples. I started playing with them and he moaned. I kissed them and licked them. I dropped my shorts and he dropped his jeans. He suddenly twirled me around to get at my hole. He wasn't gentle, but he wasn't rough. He meant business. He sunk his daddy cock in my hole. All the while I'm moaning and calling him daddy. I beg him to breed his boy, and does daddy like his boy's hole. After about 10 minutes, daddy started groaning loudly and started shaking. I felt his cock burst into my hole. I cleaned his cock off like a good boy. After he was done breeding me, I asked him if we'd played together before. He said yes. I thought he looked kinda familiar.

this morning; me and boyfriend had a fight, he went to the gym. a regular fuckbud texted me telling me he was planning to take loads all day (he gets off on telling me how many loads he gets). He had 2 loads in him when he texted me - I sent him a message back that he was about to have a 3rd. Was at his place in 10 minutes and he was looking hot, wearing nothing leather jockstrap, ball cap, and high tops. Stripped, started making out with him and fingered his cum slicked hole for a bit. He sucked me and got me rock hard and I had him stand up, turn around and I slammed it in - his hole felt wet, warm & silky! Grabbed back of his jock and power fucked him for a few minutes. Then pulled out and had him lay back on his couch, grab his ankles and spread his cheeks. He reached down and guided my dick to his hole and I slipped back in deep. Spit on him a couple times, wrapped my hands around his throat and gave him a little squeeze every now and then (he likes it a little rough & for me to own his ass) and after about 10 minutes of switching from slow deep pumping to hard fast pounding I slammed all my weight on him and unloaded a huge load deep in his ass. We made out and I slowly pumped him to make sure he got every drop, and after a few minutes pulled my cock out. Threw on my clothes and headed home - got back before the boyfriend, showered and got coffee.

I was at a clothing optional resort in palm springs earlier today. As I am soaking in the pool one cute chubby guy staryed talking me. I found out he was here with his boy friend and that he is taking a nap. He had a tattoo on his left chest so I asked him about it. As he was telling me the story behind it I started rubbing my fingers over the tattoo. I ran my fingers over his nipple and I heard him gasp. I asked if he liked it and he said yes. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him deep with my tongue sucking on his. Then I turned him around pulled him against me and started playing with nipples. My dick was hard as a rock by then and sitting in between his crack. I was slowly rubbing my hard dick up and down the crack. I could feel the head getting stuck in his crack and every time it happened I could feel him getting excited. I told him to follow me and we got off the pool. I took him in the back garden area and asked to lean against the wall. As I am about to enter him he asked me if I had a rubber. I said no and I told I don't want to either. At this point I am expecting him to stop and tell me NO. Before he replied I pulled him against my me where his back is pressed to my chest and the head of hard dick is still at the entrance of his hole. Instead of pulling out of me I could feel him pushing against my dick. I took it as a hint and shoved my hard dick all the way in. I let it sit there for a while and had him get adjusted to the size and asked him if he likes it. He told me he does. I then told him that is good because I am going to fuck him until he takes my cum. I told him that I will breed him and then I want him to keep my cum in there and let his bf fuck him later on with my cum in there. Then I pounded him for about 10 minutes or so. I could feel him squeezing his ass muscles and I lost it. I flooded his hole with my jizz. I kept kept fucking until I went soft and then pulled it out and walked away. I saw him going in his room few mintues later. I am sure he is following my instruction. I am planning to go back there tomorrow again. I wonder if I het to breed him again.

Just got my bare ass fucked & seeded a half hour ago.

This guy shot me an e-mail earlier this morning on MH asking whether I'd still be looking later this morning. He had other business to attend to & said he was only 15 mins. away from me. I replied back with a "definite yes" & we hit one another up to chat just a few minutes so I could give him my home address & cell number. I also asked how he wanted to serve me his seed; orally or anally. I also told him if he planned on fucking my ass that I insist he fuck me bareback & dump his seed deep inside me w/o pulling his dick out. He said he would let me have it anyway I wanted it.

Sure enough, the guy arrived afterwards. We both went into my back bedroom to undress & got into bed to play. I showed him the bottle of aroma & lube I had on the night table. The guy had like this crew cut, flat top, haircut along with a sexy goatee that compliments his face. His nice chest was moderately hairy and so was his stomach region; plus, nice nipples & a beautifully cut cock for me to suck on & tongue lick his piss slit. I sucked his dick for a few minutes while he moved his hands across my body. After awhile, he asked if I wanted my cock sucked, so he sucked me off while I was lying down on my bed, face up on my back.

After about ten minutes playing orally, I saw him reach for the lube to rub on that nice cut, cock of his, giving me a clue that he was ready to fuck my ass. He asked how I'd like to get fucked, doggie style or on my back with my legs up. I told him I'm flexible, but enjoy lying on my back face up with my legs up. Said I like to make direct eye contact while my bare ass is getting fucked. He stood up & told me to move my body to the edge of my bed & I propped a pillow underneath my head so I could watch his face. Grasping ahold of my ankles with my legs in the air, he begins to bareback fuck my ass. We both take a few hits of my poppers, feeling the magnificent rush take control of my head & begging for his cock & seed up my ass. He continues to fuck my ass with enjoyment for a number of minutes. Suddenly, I hear the guy begin making sounds of his pure pleasure, indicating he was soon to approach orgasm. Twenty seconds later, he starts to gently moan until he gets louder & louder. Realizing it's the time of acceptance, I command him to thrust his dick deep up my ass when he cums. Sure enough, he moans out loud & shoves his raw dick as deep up my ass it would go, with repeated thrusting motions. I knew my raw ass was bred with his seed. For a minute or two, he massages the depth of my ass with his cock before he pulls it out. He grabs one of the hand towels to wipe up any of his dripping seed.

I invite him into my bathroom to wash up before he leaves.

Mission accomplished on a bright, Monday morning. I helped him release his creamy anxiety while I am sitting here this minute with his seed still implanted inside my ass.

We had a great sex party at the Flamingo in St. Pete.It was just 2 bottoms(I was one) and a dominant top directing us.We had a few 6 -somes going ,a few 5 somes and I even took on 3 guys by myself.We took the loads no questions asked,no load refused.By the end of the night I had toxic cum running down my leg.We hope to do this monthly.

Gave my last load yesterday to a hot poz white cumdump here in Bangkok, gave him a quick load, then fisted his cunt for about an hour then topped it all up. Managed to breed four guys on this holiday.

Took my last load about three weeks ago unexpectdly, I made an appointment with a guy for a fuck and he went in raw which I didn't expect.

7pm headed out to the local bookstore. It was quiet, until this hot 30 year old came in to the booth next to mine. I started to suck his hard cock, he backed off and leaned in to kiss me. We went into a larger room and made out as I sucked him off he wanted to be held, he said his girl friend doesn't suck him like I do and he wants to be held. He shot his load and I shared it with him in a kiss. We made out some more and he started getting hard again. He had to leave so we kissed and exchanged numbers. He took off and a 23 year old grabbed me. We made out and I ate his ass and fucked a load deep into his sweet ass. I ate his ass and shared my cum with him, then he cleaned my cock. We kissed, I left. As I'm writing this the first guy texted, he came back to the bookstore for more, but I had left. He told me he fucked a load into the kid that I had just fucked. I told him I got there first and our cum was intermingling in the kids hole. I'll have sweet dreams tonight!

Took a number of plus loads a while back, always did short term meds. Tested neg on all three types of tests. But took a nice plus one a couple of weeks ago, no meds after. I was ready. A friend of a friend, said he was undet. I cared but maybe not really. It was a straight bar, one of those pubs in Boston. He was a navy sailor type, but not. I have since decided to take lots of loads without much concern to status. It was in my own bed and he shot a big one after staying with friends and not having freedom to jerk off for a couple of days. I let it fester all night. I got some cold like symptoms, and want to get out as soon as they lift and take a plus load as soon as I feel better. I have some undet guys in line off another another site, but some non-undet guys who really look good, too. Hmmm.

Went to the sleazy club again yesterday afternoon called KINKYS, Took 6 loads. Some when i was in the sling being pounded one after the other. Then moved over to the lazy susan ass out & bent over took another 2 loads deep in my ass. Did not see who the last 2 were. It was dark in there & i did not turn around to see who was fucking me.

I've been in such a bottom mood this past week, I've just been craving and seeking raw cock and loads anywhere I can. So a couple evenings ago, I hit up this new profile of this BBC not too far from me. And after awhile, he told me that I'd been there before. When he told me the address, I remembered right away who he was. He said he had a new profile. So the next morning, around 7AM, I made my way over there. This guy was a hookup from the summer. He's Jamaican, and his cock is 9.5" uncut. He lives in the basement apartment and when I got there it was still dark down there because he didn't have any lights on besides the TV. I undressed while he was busy and when he came back in the room, I was kneeling and I lowered his boxers and I took his flaccid cock in my mouth. It was still bed-warm. He immediately grew in my mouth.

He took me over to the window which was new for me. This past summer it was all about his bed. But he had me on all 4s on a futon and he just stuck his cock in dry and raw. LOVED it! I reached up behind me to play with his nubby nipples. He was pretty quiet on the futon and I asked him if I could be on my back, so I could play with his nipples.

He pulled out. I could feel every inch of his cock pull out of me. It was a delicious feeling. He took me to his bed where some crazy Christmas movie was playing. He had me lay on my back on the edge of the bed. He stood at the edge and entered me again. I think he likes this position because he's tall and hung enough that he can lay on me while keeping up a nice fuck rhythm. His body was very warm. I wrapped my legs around his ass and pulled him in. He started kissing me with his warm lips and looking into my eyes. Or what I thought was looking into my eyes. It was so dark I couldn't tell. I was in heaven. Here was this 9.5" uncut poz cock fucking me for all he was worth. At one point he slowed down his motion and deliberately pushed himself past my second sphincter. I had to grab onto him, onto the bed; I could only groan, words didn't make sense at that point. It'd been a very long time since anyone'd gone that deep in my hole.

He kept fucking me and fucking me. I was going crazy. Then all of a sudden, he stops fucking, grabs hold of my shoulders and I think he's just resting, when I feel his cock twitch 5 times in my hole. He had been clamping down on my hole and my body. As if I was gonna try and get out of there...ha! After he was done spraying my guts with his soiled DNA, he kept thrusting in my hole to push it further. I was ok with that. What bottom wouldn't be? When he decided he'd had enough he pulled out and I immediately got on my knees to clean his cock off.

I've made plans to go back next week again. I'm counting the days........

last night. i was with friend on a slam and fist party - 4 pozpigs. later come pozpig nr 5. he was not a fister - he was a fucker . the fozfucker fuckt after the next slam , all the 4 pozpigs . i take as the last pozpig his poz cock deep in me. he fucked me deep and hard. he shoot his toxic pozcum in pig nr 4 (in me). he was a good hard fucker :-) . after the fuck come the next fist in my asshole und the cumload go deeper and deeper in me :-)