Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Today in the morning.

My Top parked his van and called me down from my flat. In the van he cuffed my hands, plugged my ass and ordered to give him a blowjob. After 20 minutes of sucking he gagged me, put in a dog position and fucked deep and good. He bred me, kicked out from the van and rode to work.

Met with a German couple today. The weather here has been really shitty whole week, so guys are looking for fun indoors instead of the beach. And it was a mistake. Met with them. One guy was regular size, the other one beer can sized. Both bearish. Started out OK and both started fucking me. But soon they really became abusive, and I don't like that behavior, not into it. I must admit the guy with the beer can dick made me cum, because of his size and girth. But I got out of there fast as soon as both came. Not in for a repeat.

Met a guy off Grindr an hour ago. Went to his place, he buzzed me in. I got inside and we basically went straight to his bedroom where I started to blow him. With in a few minutes of me deepthroating him he then went behind me and started fucking me raw, just slid his whole 6-7"'s inside. After about a minute or so he got the lube out and really got to down with owning my ass. He asked me where he should cum and I said to 'fill my hole with your seed' which he did. Nice thick creamy load, which is still dripping out of me. ;)

thats fucking hot

Got fucked hard yesterday afternoon at the abs by a big muscle bloke with a wedding ring, I was on all fours at one stage while he was pounding my ass deep. He fucked it in real good & it must have been a thick load because i've been farting cum since he deposited deep in my guts. I have noticed as the weather is getting crappy less guys are coming out to fuck - what a pity.

couple hours ago: a guy I've chatted with on bbrt for a while now but haven't been able to meet up with and pound. Cute guy: short (5' 8"), slim, dark hair and goatee - sexy young guy. He sent me a message on bbrt - housesitting a friend's place nearby and he has 1 load in him already. 20 minutes I'm at his place; immediately strip and he sucks me hard. I get him on his back and begin slowly pumping his hole with my cock as he takes a hit of poppers. Some more spit on my cock and then I'm really thrusting deep. Get him on all 4s, stand him up, getting him to ride my cock. 30 minutes of pumping his sweet hole in every position I can think of and his hole is now slick with natural ass juices, warm and pulling my cock deeper into his tight little ass. Get him on all 4s, wrap my arm around his neck and go to town pumping hard and deep into his ass. Blow my load in him and then fucked it deep into him - as soon as I pull my cock out of his ass, he slides down and sucks the last couple of drops of cum out of my dick. DEFINITELY want to breed this hot little pig boy again!

this top told me to put on my best jock and soccer socks. we got undressed and on the bed. he lubed me up and made me sniff some poppers by shotgunning and started fucking away. first time ever got fucked with a PA and it was pretty liberating. I really feel like he seeded my hole well. Love when he says I am gonna breed you boy, take it; and then grunts several times when he dumped his load. love feeling a load in my ass as I type this.

Anon guy wanted to load my hungry cumdump slut ass with 30 collected anon loads... And he did. And after an hour i had to let it go, and this is a bit shiity video me letting sperm leak what's left after my hole absorbed. There was like 100ml sperm loaded up my hungry hole. Damn was hot feeling all those loads filling my ass... Felt like a total cumdump whore i am...

http://www.raunchyfuckers.com/videos/cum-leaking-after-being-loaded-with-30-collected-loads-3611.html

My regular FB and I both have to be discreet, so we met at a laundromat. I jumped in his car and asked where we were going to do it at? He said he wasn't sure but started to drive. About 5 blocks later we came to a self-serve car wash that had closeable doors. He drove in and we jumped in the back seat. Since neither of us had much time we just pulled off our pants, lubed my ass, and he was already hard and ready and drove his big cock home to the hilt in one thrust. What a feeling, pain and pleasure mixed as he is about 7 1/2" long and almost as big around as my wrist. Then he tipped me up more and started to pound like I like it DEEP, FAST, HARD and then he let loose with his huge load and he has huge loads. Two hours later I could still feel some seeping out in my pants. Damn, that was hot.

Last night. Fucked a guy that I nailed about 7 yrs ago who reappeared on a4a this week. Went over to his place in the Falls and knew when I walked in I would fuck him. Right before I slid my raw cock in his ass I asked if he was POZ. As he said yes I slid my bare cock into his toxic pussy and fucked him for over a half hour before filling his POZ gash with a load of my DNA.

Got two loads; one, early this morning & another during lunch.

A buddy of mine happened to see me logged into MH this morning & knowing how much I love his dick & seed, he invited me over to suck him off. This guy never disappoints me; he always has a delicious load to fee me. He also happens to have this beautifully cut cock with a large piss slit that I worship sucking.

About an hour ago around noon, a Poz guy whom I chatted with on BBRT dropped by. I gave his nice, thick cock a bj to get it nice & hard. Then he had me get down on my bed on all fours & fucked off my raw ass real good & dumped his seed deep inside my hole.

The cum slut pig that I am, I am still looking to get more seed from additional dicks today &/or tonight. Can't never get enough of a man's creamy seed inside my body.

I was meeting a friend for lunch today. Bearish guy like me, Very friendly guy, we have not been involved sexually as he is a fellow bottom. Went over to his house. He was there with a friend (which I did not know upfront), mid twenties, muscle guy and handsome as fuck. Very friendly too. My friend apologized. He'd been busy with other stuff and really didn't have the time to buy the supplies for lunch, he'd go and be back in an hour. After he left Tonio came on to me. I was preparing plates and stuff in the kitchen and he grabbed my ass and my crotch. And kissed me. To make a long story short, we fucked in the kitchen of my friends apartment. He had a thick cock, 8". I was glad I was clean even though I didn't prepare. He fucked me in the kitchen and shot a big load up my ass. God, that was good! Tonio asked me for my address and phone number afterwards. My friend came back and we did have lunch. After I left I got a text message from Tonio. If I was willing to meet this afternoon? Yes!. The guy is a dream boat and his English with a Spanish accent is so fucking sexy. He dumped another load in me. Fucked for about 15 minutes like a machine, ramming it in. He has a thing for daddies. Jeez, this guy is hot!

Took one deep in my gut last night from a regular Bi fuck buddy with a 7" cock, holy shit he sure does pound the hole off you

I swear he must be sex starved, and he would suck a golf ball through a garden hose, but at least he knows how to plow an ass, and thrust well up when dumping the load. He is a sexy looking bastard too

which adds to the enjoyment, the only thing off putting is he wont kiss, and damn do I love a good snog. Ah well can't have it every way I guess.

A Poz buddy of mine dropped by tonight; he just left five minutes ago.

He hit me up earlier this afternoon to tell me that he wanted to fuck my ass & asked if I were looking. Never one to refuse his sexy, masculine body, I told him yes! After asking him when he'd be wanting to drop by, he said tonight would work good for him after he finishes up some errands. After he arrived tonight, we went into my back bedroom to undress, kiss with mad passion, then got down on my bed to give one another oral pleasure. Once my mouth had his cock rock-solid hard, he pulled me to the edge of the bed, me lying face up with my legs propped up in the air. He gathers some lube, then begins to work my raw ass hole until he starts to penetrate me good & deep. Going into action, he picks up the speed with force, let's out a loud moan, & shoots his masculine seed with repeated, thrusting motions deep inside my ass. Now that he's got my hole loosened up good, he said that he's not done with me yet. My buddy applies more lube to his cock & starts fucking my ass a second time with this repetitive, thrusting force until he cums in me again, massaging me deep with his poz cock. He said he wasn't done with my ass yet; told me to keep my legs up. He goes to work on my ass a third time around; then a fourth; & finally a fifth; each & every time massaging my pig hole with his masculine cum-drenched cock with pure pleasure. All the while, my cock is horny hard; so he asks me if I wanted to shoot my jizz off. He mounts his bare ass down on my dick, penetrating him & fucking his ass to the point that I cum inside him. We kiss one another with passion before washing ourselves up a bit. We both dress & then embrace one another with more passionate kisses. Before he exits, he turns to me & says "again"; me exclaiming "oh most definitely." Sex & making out with this guy is always one steamy, wonderful, fireworks of an experience! His cock was made for fucking my bare ass. Can't wait until the next time we hookup.

Posted an ad on craigslist a little bit ago, had a stud who wanted an anonymous pump and dump. Sent me a pic of his cock, I sent him my address and unlocked the door. He came over, no frills, pump and dump, but damn does it feel good to have a load in my hole. Took a break but I'm pigging out now!