Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Got several text messages from a regular top over the christmas holiday saying he was with his family, hadn't cum in days and was gagging to fuck the life out me. Fairly fat ugly guy in his mid 50s but 8 inch very thick cock and fucks like a rabbit. His messages got filthier describing what he want to do to me, was a problem keeping my hard on hidden as i was staying with family. Eventually met up with him at his empty workplace office yesterday afternoon and he was all over me as soon as i walked in, lucky i wore old clothes as most of them got ripped off. No foreplay, he just used spit and his precum as he forced his way into my twitching cunt hole. After a couple of minutes rough painful fucking he just his first massive load into me but he was hard again within two minutes having tied me to his desk, legs spread, heavy duty nipple clamps applied. He cam twice more in the next 20 minutes before saying he was finished and told me to fuck off.

Got 20 loads pumped into my ass yesterday. Had tops over to my place all day to breed me. Posted a party ad on BBRT and was just ass up getting sperm injections from random anonymous tops from 3pm-10pm.

Edited by BuckTorro

Have been chatting with a over sexed poz guy for about a month, unable to meet due to schedules etc. Saturday was the day to take my second poz load....well actually 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I got to his house and went to his bedroom immediately. He love to kiss as much as I do and by the time i went home, my lips were sore. He fucked me twice, loading me up, telling me he was gonna poz my ass within the first 20 min. Then he layed down and continued our makeout session. He was stroking while we were tongue wrestling. Suddenly he moans and shoots his 3rd load of the night....hitting his face!!! Needless to say I ate that poz sperm and was very impressed with his load. Well about 5 minutes later he was working my neg hole with his poz stick and gave me my 3rd load, his 4th. Very hot night and Ive never been fuked like that before. We WILL be getting together again soon!!

Well, tis the season to be giving and giving I was.. (Giving my hole)

Met this guy on grindr, hes 26, 6" 160, 6" cock, not big, but my asshole was twitching and needed fucked. With all family in town neither could host. So he suggested the bathroom of a local park. We met up at the park, headed to the bathroom stall, i waisted no time I dropped to my knees and began sucking his small but fairly thick cock.

I stood up, he turned me around and bent me over the sink, spat on my hole and shove his cock inside me, he fucked me hard. He said " you have a nice hole" I said " give me your hot fuck load", he pounded my tight fuck for 10 mins and came inside without a word of warning. He remained in me as his cock was still hard and began to fuck me again depositing 3 loads total.. By the third his cock went soft and he pulled, cum dripped out and down my leg. He pulled up his pants and left but not before saying he wants to do me again, hopefully regular deposit deep in fucking cunt..

Damn that's hot. I want to find something like that on Scruff. Last night I took a load from a regular fuckbud, then went to a BB fuck party. I pounded 3 holes before finally cumming in this sexy little cub. I love breeding with cum in my hole ;)

Well, tis the season to be giving and giving I was.. (Giving my hole)

Met this guy on grindr, hes 26, 6" 160, 6" cock, not big, but my asshole was twitching and needed fucked. With all family in town neither could host. So he suggested the bathroom of a local park. We met up at the park, headed to the bathroom stall, i waisted no time I dropped to my knees and began sucking his small but fairly thick cock.

I stood up, he turned me around and bent me over the sink, spat on my hole and shove his cock inside me, he fucked me hard. He said " you have a nice hole" I said " give me your hot fuck load", he pounded my tight fuck for 10 mins and came inside without a word of warning. He remained in me as his cock was still hard and began to fuck me again depositing 3 loads total.. By the third his cock went soft and he pulled, cum dripped out and down my leg. He pulled up his pants and left but not before saying he wants to do me again, hopefully regular deposit deep in fucking cunt..

I hooked up with a big-dick black dude off A4A.

He claims to be 'safe-only' but I didn't have to persuade him into raw, bareback sex. He also claims to be a Bottom but man, can he fuck. He's also bi-sexual in that he has a girlfriend; he told her he had to pick up a relative in a nearby city in order to get away for a fuck.

The night started out bad, with us forgetting to exchange phone numbers and eventually realizing we had passed each other on the road. He finally gave me his mobile number, I called, and we agreed to still hook up. Am I ever so happy that I decided to not get pissed off and call off the hookup.

We started out by me stripping naked and sucking his nipples. That got him hard pretty much instantly. He grabbed the lube I brought and lubed up his dick and my ass. Not much for foreplay as he started slowly sinking his 9"+ dick in my ass (and yes, I honestly didn't think he'd be that hung ... but he is ... 9"+ and THICK). He started to slowly fuck my ass, sinking deeper and deeper into my ass.

He claimed not to have cum in my ass but I felt the tell-tale signs of an orgasm: His dick convulsed and got even thicker ... his panting and heavy breathing after about 15-20 minutes of fucking.

He was determined to get my cum, so he lubed up my dick and had me fuck him. I am typically a total-bottom, but he was turned on by my dick (it's not long, but apparently it's more thick than average ... and he was TIGHT). I wound up depositing a huge 3-4 day load up his ass; he sat on my dick and rode it. He came again all over my chest.

Still feel guilty for several reasons: 1. I am in a LTR and engaged to be gay married and 2. This dude is at high-risk for HIV. He apparently spent time in jail for sex-crimes ... and is a dick-loving bottom. Yeah, nuff said.

This hookup was last night ... I already feel physically like shit. I have severe body aches, sore throat, headache. I know it typically takes 2-days for symptoms to start appearing ... but I was perfectly fine up until that hookup. I'm actually now worried I was stealthed and now poz.

He did mention something to the effect of "do you want my black, dirty load".

Edited by wow4761

Just got fucked and loaded by guy from Grindr. Was totally hot. Muscle top with nice cock that worked my hole good before breeding my cumhole. Gonna do it again and look for other tops to double fuck me. Looking forward to that.

Berlin is fun.

post-31248-140864350392_thumb.jpg

A recap of last week:

* bred the 30 yr old cub 3 times on Thursday;

* bred a guy along with a Buddy on Saturday night;

* bred a married str8 pilot from Scruff Sunday afternoon; and

* bred a leather man from BBRT Sunday night.

Another buddy wants me to breed some guy at his apt right now, but we'll see...

A recap of last week:

* bred the 30 yr old cub 3 times on Thursday;

* bred a guy along with a Buddy on Saturday night;

* bred a married str8 pilot from Scruff Sunday afternoon; and

* bred a leather man from BBRT Sunday night.

Another buddy wants me to breed some guy at his apt right now, but we'll see...

Oh, I almost forgot... I let the leather guy from BBRT top my ass bareback for maybe 10 minutes... my pussy is so tight I can make diamonds out of coal or cock... but he didn't breed me... he wasn't so lucky... ;)

It was my birthday yesterday. My boy friend came over from LA. Had him and my hubby next to each other and bred both of them several times. They both begged me to fill them up. Planning to go for another round today before BF goes back to LA today.

Oh, I almost forgot... I let the leather guy from BBRT top my ass bareback for maybe 10 minutes... my pussy is so tight I can make diamonds out of coal or cock... but he didn't breed me... he wasn't so lucky... ;)

So I just seeded my buddy's friend ass... and fucked my buddy's ass for a little while too...