Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

the other night at the westside club...this hot ginger bear top...he came into my room and dropped his towel...started sucking his dick til it was throbbing hard in my mouth... he reached around and felt up my hole...took that as my cue and hopped up on the bed on all fours...he fucked me doggie and then eventually pushed me on my stomach and just climbed on top of me and fucked me til he pumped his load in my hole...

1 hour ago at Greenhouse sauna Darlaston. A fit mid 30s guy entered my cubicle with his 9" half hard on. We started getting horny. He wore a condom and started fucking me, keeping my legs wide open using his hands. I love it.

Later he was fucking me doggie, we were both sweaty and kinky on a leather bed in front of a mirror. I asked him to take his condom off fuck and breed my asshole. At that point we started using filthy language. I asked him to abuse me ruthlessly and tell me when he was about to unload. He still was calling me names. Our bodies were sweatier and smelling hormones when he said "lay flat now I'm planting my seed into your rectum". Whilst he was pumping he said "don't waste a drop little slut".

I'm still creampied now.

Couple of Grindr connections totally different (except both bottom sluts). 1 50 yo white guy loved suckin then fucked him standing up. he loved the feel of my cum dripping out of his hole. 2nd was a 25 yo jock who wanted to get fucked while his friend (said not his bf) watched. Havent done that before but they both seemed to get off on my black dick and bod. the guy getting fucked was a screamer which i didn't expect

Went to the 100th edition of the No Limit Party in Mainz, Germany on Saturday. Was fucked 21 times (a personal best for me) and took at least ten loads. The best part of it was being there with my bf. He is normally the "top" in our relationship, but he let me drill his hole at the party. One of the many highlights of the evening was getting fucked by a skinhead who whispered happy new year in my ear after he loaded me. Another was a big dicked versatile guy who fucked me senseless and then bent over for me. I filled his sloppy hole with my man juice. I don't know how those guys manufacture so much cum because every hole I fucked was leaking cum.

Once we got back home, my bf said "I'm so happy with you. I couldn't ask for anything more."

Right back at ya kiddo!

This past weekend I met up with the hottest jock bottom I have ever had the honor of breeding. He aws visiting from out of town and met up on Growlr....told me he was in his hotel room horned up and wanted an anon scene. Said he would be blindfolded and ass up in a jock. That was all I needed to hear. I go to his room and the door was propped open.....I heard the sounds of fucking coming from the other room and when I walked in I saw 2 other guys there. The first was a twink with a huge 8 in cock...the other was in his 40's good shape and a avg size cock.. The 40 yo guy walked up and helped me strip down and then started to suck my cock....the twink was close to shooting his load and before long he did. He quickly dressed and bolted. The guy in his 40's and I took turns using the jock bottoms well lubed hole. after about an hour of us trading back and forth the guy in his 40's shot his wad on my cock and I was fucking. That sent me over the edge and I totally lost it...I leaned down asked the jock if he was ready to take my seed in his ass. He let out a moan then said.."Breed my faggot jock hole with your seed". I unloaded wave after wave of seed into his guts. I pounded the loads in deeper and deeper.

I ended up hanging out with the jock bottom for a couple hours getting other guys to seed his ass. Finally after the last guy left I pumped one final load deep in his guts. Pulled my cum covered cock out and shoved it in his mouth to clean off. After that I got dressed and left...Got a text a few hours later that he ended up taking 4 more loads after I left all in all he said he took 17 loads in his hole that day/night.

hooked up with a traveling bear visiting from the east of the US. He posted on bbrt he wanted in the dark and anon. I was down for that. I got to his hotel earlier this evening and the lights were out but with the glow of outside lights I saw this man on all fours on his bed. 'From what I felt on him, he is a hot bear and I like the fur on his ass, back, chest. Just feeling him made me hard and I stuck my cock in his hole. I fucked him for about 20 minutes and I could not hold back any longer and blasted my load in his ass. His ass squeezed out every last drop of cum. I would have had a larger load for him had it not been for the college kid who sucked me off in the gym steamroom yesterday.

Was horny after work so I met a guy through grindr. he was in his late 40s, built nice, and had a thick 7incher (roughly i'd say). He was precumming more than I've ever see anyone do while I was sucking his cock. He would up shooting his load down my throat. Now that I'm home, i'm looking to get fucked before bed. Wish me luck!

Was visiting family in my home town last weekend. Saturday night I said I needed some fresh air and went for a walk, even though it was fucking cold! Made a beeline for the park where I used to cruise when I was 15/16 yo and still living at home. I used to tell my parents I was going out with friends when in fact I hung around the park all evening sucking and taking dick. Or when I was really going out with friends (all straight) I told them I needed to be home early and then went to the park. Saw that it's still a cruising spot nowadays. A few older guys and two in their late 20s/early 30s where cruising. One of the younger guys passed me and murmured "I Love Daddies". I looked back and saw him looking over his shoulder. Followed him to a cleared spot between the trees. He dropped his pants and I sucked his nice (thick 7"or so) cock. Surprised to see he was cut, you don't see that too often here. When he was hard he told me to turn around. Dropped my pants and bent over. He pushed in with just some spit as lube. I think the whole park must have heard the ass slapping as he rammed my hole. Guy fucked like a maniac. Made me shoot a load when he was fucking me. After a while he even increased speed and with a final thrust he unloaded. He tried a 2nd time but couldn't get it hard enough. Told me he was there every Saturday. Too bad I am not, he is very cute.

A few nights ago a FB texted me after I was already back home from the spa and smoked up on 420. I really didn't want to go back out. But this dude knows *just* what to say. "Oh that's cool. Too bad for you though. I haven't cum since Friday." It was Monday. I know how much he shoots when he unloads daily. I told him to just let me finish eating ;) I took the train over and got a huge load in my ass.

Damn. I really wish I were fucking right now. Top/bottom doesn't even matter. LOL