Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got back from getting my boy cunt loaded up. Spent a few hours with my ass backed up to a glory hole' date=' got fucked & bred by 8 strangers & swallowed another 5 loads, a few other men jerked off to seeing me getting used & busted their nut on me, still finding bits of cum in my hair... :-)[/quote']

Damn, pozbrad is perfect little cum slut:)))

Was yesterday in the bookstore getting loaded by a FB took 2 loads from him, Then moved to another bookstore bent over & face down on the couch within minutes i was getting fingers in my ass followed by another cock he did not last long when he could feel the other loads in my ass he soon busted his nut in there. Took in total 3 loads but they were all big loads cause my ass was leaking cum like crazy.

wow I love getting bred at book stores

I just got back. Picked up a "straight" hispanic guy on Craigslist. All I know is he is 28 and has 8 inches. Took a cab crosstown, he buzzed me in. His place was dark like I told him. I got on my knees sucked him till he got hard (he was definitely a grower, not a shower, LOL) then turned around, guided his cock into me. He fucked me till he came, I pulled up my pants and headed for home with his load in me. Texted him as I left, "U got my # next time ur horny lemme know"

I was at the gym today. The steamroom was finally working again. I had played with this hot Hispanic daddy bear before and I really wanted him to fuck me..well today that came true. While I sucked his dick another guy was eating my hole. I spun around to see a hot muscled Asian guy with an incredible dick. I sucked the Asian and the daddy bear stuck his cock in my ass. There was another guy who was watching us but also watching the door. The daddy fucked and flooded my ass with his cum. Once he pulled out, I spun around and grabbed the Asian cock and guided it into my ass. He fucked me and also came in my ass. The drive home I could feel the loads leaking from my ass.

Met with a chat buddy from bearwww.com today who is over to Gran Canaria for two weeks for holidays. We met before, but just for drinks. As the sea is too cold now I welcomed the idea of a heated pool to swim. Brought a Joe Snyder skimpy speedo to get maximum sun. Forgot the thing gets transparent when wet. So was majorly embarrassed when I got out of the pool with my semi-erection exposed to everyone around the pool. Made a good bulge though ;-) and attracted a lot of attention. Stretched out on the sunbed and dozed off until buddy woke me up and introduced me to one of his fellow guests, his neighbor at the resort. Suggested lunch inside. And "lunch" it was. No tuna/lettuce sandwhich but two fat cocks to suck! Buddy came onto my face and neighbor plowed my ass for a few minutes and shot a big load up my hole. After that back to the swimming pool. LOL

Been fighting w my bf. Also been really getting off on all these hot stories. Last night got on grindr while bf was out of town and met an older guy. Went to his hotel and quickly started making out over drinks. Got tipsy and soon enough he was eating out my hole. More of a top usually and only have taken loads from my bf, but last night the urge was overwhelming. So let him fuck me w a condom for a minute before pushing him down on his back, slipping it off and started riding his cock like crazy. He had a thick mushroom head and had to be around 8" with a nice curve as it was the same size as my cock. Sure enough, he soon flipped me on belly and started plowing into me. I told him just to give it to me, and he groaned loud before injecting his load into me. He made me leave it in my ass so I could feel it swelling in my hole. I wish I could give in more and take as many loads as you guys. I guess it's a start.

A long-time vers buddy with a fat 10" dick stopped by last night after he'd gotten loaded up -- I ate him out in the rim chair while he and my husband made out. Then my hubby fucked and bred him while we sucked each other... to make a long story short, I got to eat a 2nd load from his hot hole, then received a good fucking myself. Damn, what a great start to the weekend!

Saw a hot bear on growlr. Messaged him and found out he has been in town for 1 week and leaving Sunday. It was 730 am when i messaged him. Just got up and was horny as hell. I asked him if he is interested. he gave me his hotel address. Went there at around 815, knocked on the door and he let me in. He was much better looking in person and greeted me in his robe. As soon as i got in i pulled him in started kissing. Pretty soon i had his robe off and pushed him against the door and guided my cock towards his hole with just a little spit. I was waiting for him to ask me to stop and get a rubber (since we have not talked about that at all). He didn't say anything so i just shoved my whole dick all the way until my balls were against his ass. Fucked him for about 10 minutes against the wall and then i could not hold it any longer. When i told him i was about to come, he pulled me in more towards his ass with both of his hands and i shot my load in him. When i got slid out of him and turned him around i noticed that he had cum all over the door. This was the first time i made someone cum while fucking him. That was hot. When we finally went to the middle of the room i noticed he had lube and few rubbers on the night stand. I guess we won't be using that again. I am going back tonight again to breed him. Hopefully one more time on Saturday before he heads back to NJ.

A guy from another site contacted me a few days ago, and last night we met up at a bar. He's 27, and likes older guys. And it was great that he looked like he did on his profile. He was ok looking, but it was his body that I wanted! He was 6'3" and solid muscle. We sat at a bar, and he bought me a drink, and I bought the next round. Then he pulls my bar stool right up against him and he starts feeling my ass. Then I started feeling his upper leg and slowly moved towards his bulge. I was purposely taking my time getting to his bulge. Yes, I was teasing him. lol. He then puts my hand directly on his bulge. He was really fucking hard! And it felt big! He then told me that he wanted me to go back with him to his place now! Cool! So, we get to his place, and even before we get inside he starts kissing and fondling me. And I did the same to him. I think he wanted to fuck me right there outside! Anyway, we go inside and he takes me to his couch. We begin kissing and fondling each other again. I pulled at his shirt and he pulled at my pants. So he takes his shirt off and WOW! Nice big veiny biceps! I unzipped my pants and he pulled them off and started fingering me. Then he takes his pants off and again WOW! A nice big 9 1/2" thick cock! He pushes my head down on him and I took as much of his cock as I could into my mouth. But there's no way I can deep throat a 9 1/2" thick cock. But he liked how I was doing it anyway, and he soon exploded inside my mouth! I swallowed as much as I could. But he shot a really huge load and so I couldn't swallow his cum fast enough before it dripped out of my mouth. After a while, he then leads me to his bedroom, but before we even got there, right in the hallway he stops and throws me up against the wall and rams his cock deep inside me! That hurt like crazy! But I loved every inch of it! He was really thrusting back and forth. I was moaning and groaning! And when I heard and felt his balls rapidly slapping against my ass I thought I was going to explode! After a few minutes he blows a huge load deep inside me! That was fucking hot! Then we go into his bedroom and lay down on his bed and we're both rolling around kissing and fondling each other. Then he fucked me again! But this time he was a bit more gentle. I asked him if he likes to fuck gentle or rough. He told me he loves to fuck rough but thought I wanted him to be gentle because I told him before, when he started fucking me in the hallway, to go a little bit easier since he's so big. But I told him that I love getting fucked really hard. And that it hurt, but it hurt so good! And so he continued fucking me but began getting very rough! He fucked me like crazy and could see us in a mirror in his bedroom. I was looking at his huge bulging muscles, and his cock thrusting back and forth inside my ass! So hot! I was yelling things like, oh yes baby! Fuck me all night long! Then he blew his load deep inside me again! We were both tired and thirsty. And so when he finally pulled out, his cum starts dripping out of my ass and down my legs. It was incredible!

He wants me to come over tomorrow evening. And of course I will!

Edited by HotAssinPA

Spent the week in Ft. Lauderdale. Sunday night load from stranger in dark room at Slammers. Monday, two loads from strangers in dark room at Slammers and one from a muscle dude in a room with dim lighting while sucking an Asian cock, Wednesday took a load from an older farmer looking guy in plaid shirt at Slammers, Thursday took two loads at Clubhouse II one from a hot guy and one from a big bellied daddy. Not sure if I got a load on Friday at Clubhouse II, didn't feel the cum but I was a little squishy feeling, so maybe he wasn't audible when he came?

Glad you had fun down here... next time, let us know when you will be in town!!!

Spent the week in Ft. Lauderdale. Sunday night load from stranger in dark room at Slammers. Monday, two loads from strangers in dark room at Slammers and one from a muscle dude in a room with dim lighting while sucking an Asian cock, Wednesday took a load from an older farmer looking guy in plaid shirt at Slammers, Thursday took two loads at Clubhouse II one from a hot guy and one from a big bellied daddy. Not sure if I got a load on Friday at Clubhouse II, didn't feel the cum but I was a little squishy feeling, so maybe he wasn't audible when he came?