Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

2014 New Year New Loads posting all Loads 1/4/2014 took 6 loads at Midtowne Spa Houston TX. 1/25/2014 slow night 3 loads but last guy was very loud telling me in the maze he was pozzing my ass as he .came inside me. He kept asking if I liked his Poz Cock. The next guy wore a condom but worked the others guy's cum deep into my ass it was very hot he too asked if I liked the other guy's poz cum worked up in my ass as he fucked me using the other guys cum as lube. cCan't wait until next time:)====>~~~(o)

Took 2 bb loads Friday, 1 more Saturday.

Friday went to a guy's house after weeks of trying to coordinate schedules. As he's pounding me he's telling me about the hot, local and "straight" MMA fighter that he had just sucked off right before I got there. As he was talking about swallowing the straight guy's load he floods my guts with his own.

Left there and quickly found a visitor on a4a in a nearby hotel. He leaves his door open for me, I walk in and see him laying in bed in a jock strap, both nipples pierced, beautifully tanned, solid 9-inch dick already rock-hard. I work it over (definitely a test of my gag reflex) before he puts me on my back and notices I'm already lubed from the previous top (which I think made him even harder). Luckily I had poppers, because otherwise my moaning would have awaken everybody in the hotel. After about 10 amazing minutes he cums deep inside.

Saturday night (still a little sore from Friday night's 9-incher) got topped by one of my regular local guys in an unusually intense 15-minute session. Again, poppers to the rescue. Left there and saw a text of a vers guy I'd been talking to on BBRT. I go to his place expecting to get pounded, but instead he begs me to fist him. I'd never done it, but he coaches me and we manage to get my full hand inside up to the wrist (and my hands aren't small, but he took it like a champ). He jerked off and shot his load down my throat before I left.

met a guy in the bathroom at the fina station. Invited him and his friend over to the house. Got fucked really good and full of cum in my ass and down my throat. Love Mexican guys who enjoy taking advantage of a horny white dude. They were nasty little fuckers but fun. Way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Hooked up with a regular FB of mine as he was in town. I dont usually top but this guy loves to get pounded and ,y cok hits his prostate perfectly and its kind of fun to see if I can get him to shoot without him touching himself. It was successful this time around as he did I scooped it up and pushed his own seed into his ass before adding two loads of my own. He called me the next day to let me know how sore he was...sore, but satisfied. ;)

Had a couple random hookups from a CL add and the first one pumped and dumped in me while I was in my jockbrief with very little talking, and then left. Second guy I sucked off for a good 15 nminutes and got cum that way. Working out details for the third tomorrow am.

the second guy was surprised I didn't get hard by just sucking him off. I told him I prefer cum in my ass and that's what truly gets me off, is gettig him off. I don't need to be hard to have a wonderful and vibrant sex life. I am a cum whore after all.

Married chaser that my buddy and I tag teamed. Guy was a complete cumpig. His wife has no fucking clue what a slutty bottom he is. He drank straight from the tap, we pulled a double penetration on him and everything. I popped three rounds into his mancunt and my buddy planted 4 rounds into him. The stupid slut wanted more too despite the fact that his hole was wrecked.

I am recovering from getting fucked in the ass with a toxic load....while getting fucked my body was on fire, radiating with intensity.... he plowed my ass deep and hard and when he got ready to cum he slammed his cock deep into me and starting cumming inside me, he puleed out and shoved his cock down my throat and the cum was choklng me ...when he got ready to cum he looked me straight in the eyes and said I was bred with a special strain of HIV...and I begged for it...and he gave me what I needed...a hot toxic load up my ass and in my mouth. My body is still shaking from the fuck....DAMN that was the best sex ever.....Praise to HIM!

Was contacted by a French muscle bear online last night. This was about 23.00. His profile said he was a couple, top, staying at GC, only three days until they had to go, with a hairy vers muscle cub, staying at a resort here. Asked if he and his friend could come over. I am usually careful to invite tricks to come to my house, but was horny as fuck. They could be here in an hour or so, so cleaned and swallowed a little blue pill. I love to get fucked while I am having a rock hard boner. Love to get fucked hard and cumming handsfree. Showered and waited for them to come over. I had a rock hard boner by then. They arrived, I offered drinks (they drank the whiskey as if there was no tomorrow!), same did I. I got dizzy on poppers (I know I should not have combined Kamagra and poppers but was horny as fuck). Muscle Bear wanted me to fuck his cub friend, while I don't usually top as I cum to quickly. Not what what I was expecting and looking for, but horny as hell I did. While fucking his friend he started fucking me. Really plowed my ass while I fucked his friend. Shot my load into cub friend after only 5 minutes, but the kamagra got me going and kept me fucking (really handsome guy) until he came too. Bear kept fucking me for another 10 minutes and exploded in my ass with a huge load. The French words he kept whispering and big cock plowing me made me cum again while fucking his friend. Amazing experience.....Would love to try again, even I am a bottom.

Made a new friend after MAL and I went to his place this morning. It was one of those nice let it flow kind of sessions. I've been getting into a dad/sir phase so I let him take control and we got into some bdsm leather play with some rubber masks added to the mix. I'd actually never did it before and it was a huge turn on which pleased him as he was after my cock. we kept flip fucking until I deposited my load in his hole which he then had me felch out . I loved eating his ass which made me even hornier so on the way back i stopped atg a theater i know and went straight for the gloryholes. there i pigged out and took four or five loads. i'm still dripping....

Guest GoodExercise

A4A. 25, 5-11, 160, 6uc top stopped by. Handsome -- maybe part Indian/part Asian.

He wanted me naked and on my knees when he arrived, so that is how things kicked off. I undid his belt and zipper and pulled down his jeans and Lands End underwear. I took his already semi-hard cock in my mouth, and could taste and smell the aroma of piss and sweat. Very manly. Once he was hard, he face fucked me. Then, I got up and bent over the back of my black leather chair. He slid in, and did his top thing. I splayed my hands across the arms of the chair, and raised my legs up off the ground -- balancing on my torso on the back of the chair. The young top was in charge of my ass. I asked him to breed me, and that got him turned on even more. He power thrusted me, and then erupted deep in my ass. I got back on my knees in front of his manhood, and sucked him clean. He pulled up his pants, put on his coat and headed out. I kept the load in me all night.

The other night, I had a 3-way with two fuck buddies. 1: Tall hung skinny black guy. 2: A white red head, hung. FB 1 fucked me raw while FB 2 ate him out. Then FB 2 fucked FB 1 and loaded him up. After dropping a load in him, he came over to give me another load. That turned FB 1 on again, and I received two more loads. I took FB 2 home with me, and he loaded me up with 2 more. I haven't had that much cum in my ass in a long time, but it felt wonderful! I kept their cum in me for awhile too.