Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

have been chatting a 26yo poz top for several week today i got him to cum over, after some making out with him and my bf for about half an hour turned my ass to him and he fucked me for about 20 minutes before making his deposit in my gut, as my bf shoved his cock up his ass and breed him, short rest and bf shoved his neg cock up my ass pushing the poz load deeper while our guest fucked my bf then depositing his 2nd poz load in my neg bf

Friday night a BBC friend came over to smoke weed, breed me and spend the night. When he finally busted inside me, I KNOW it felt so good because he kinda yelled out. I love that. Last night a friend and I orchestrated an interracial fuck group at our place. It was somewhat impromptu and ended up being better than I thought. We drank beer, smoked weed, hit poppers, fucked, sucked, took a break, smoked more, welcomed the second half of the group, watched more TV, got back to fucking...It just went on for over 3.5 hours. There were 4 black guys (1 vers - me, 1 vers top and 2 tops) and 2 white guys (1 vers, 1 btm). The raw fucking was split nearly right down the middle. I topped both white guys, but only fucked one of them raw. I got topped by two of the other black dudes (only 1 was raw). Both came in me, though. I slept with the load inside. As for the other load, I took a picture of how much it filled the condom. This top has cum in me raw before, but he generally prefers to fuck safely. The dick is VERY VERY good. it's thick. I think he's Egyptian. Although I'm tight, I have an experienced hole. It's what he needs. He likes to drill and dig around deeply. If you're not used to that, it'll just way too much. I let him fuck me balls deep. When he came, even though it was wrapped, it just felt SO good. There was a heap of condoms on top of the trash this morning. Thankfully, the one he filled me with was still there. I took a picture of it ;)

• Like 1

Where were you when you got your last load? If you're a top, where were you when you gave your last load?

For me, it was in my bedroom during a 1 on 1 hookup with a black fuck bud. And of course the load went up the ass.

I got fucked bareback in the laundry room from a stranger. I bent over to pick up some clothes and start to feel a cock rubbing my ass. I just pulled my pants down (no underwear) and he fucked me until I begged to stop. Fun barebacking with a Hispanic guy that was 24 years old and in college. I am 48. He is coming over to my place at 10 pm Mountain Time tonight to fuck more and bring some poppers...we are going to flip fuck now

last night around 11pm. fucked a married guy (we've been fucking since 93, i've known him longer this his wife) raw, then took his load orally. we meet in our 20s at an abs. fantastic huge cock, ripped stomach and great ass. year total, load 11, one anal 10 oral, yes i am not amused with the lack of loads for my ass!!!

Hooked up with a traveling daddy bear last night (met thru bbrt). This was our second meeting. He has such a nice furry butt that makes my dick hard. When I got to his hotel room, I opened the door and he was on all fours, ass in the air. I got undressed and put my cock in his face to get it hard and wet. Once hard and since his ass was lubed up I slid into his ass and fucked for about 20 minutes. He had a way of tightening his ass around my cock when I was buried deep in his ass. It was such a turn on and he told me when I cum, that's the position he wants to be in. Well it didn't take me long after to feel the balls on fire. I buried in his ass again and blasted my 5 day load in there (saved it up for him) and I could feel his ass suck the juice from my cock. Every last drop. I fucked him some more, pushing the cum further in his ass which he enjoyed. He may be back this Thursday.

Got my last load from my ex bf, we had been split up bout a year. Met him bout a month ago an went back to his, one thing led to another an he took me to his room to fuck me. I asked him to use a rubber because i know he fucks Bb a lot but he refused an told me i was taking his dick bare or not atall, how do you refuse a fit 20yo lad with a big dick even if he is a right nob head so i ended up not resisting as he pushed in bare an fuckd me hard using me as his dump as i begged him not to cum inside me

Was contacted yesterday night by an Italian bear on bearwww asking me if I wanted some "fun". Very goodlooking guy. Average but good size dick in his pics. Jumped at that. What he didn't tell me was there were four of them. Found out when I arrived at his vacation resort. All four were top/vers but apparrently in top mode. Got six loads in my hole from them before I staggered home, sore hole, leaking cum in my shorts (commando) and on the taxi seat. Will see them tonight again at Cruise (if I am up to it).

When I woke up this morning I found a message on my phone from the Italian bear asking me if I wanted a repeat fuck. Message at 7aM. Replied at 8am if they were still game. YES..... Told them I would be there in an hour. Showered, cleaned, and went over. One was still sleeping, so three hot muscle bears left. They were still horny as fuck. Got 5 loads out of them. The one with the biggest dick plowed my hole for more than 30 minutes before shooting a massive load (don't know where he got that from, loading me up the day before). Damn! Home by 10am and horny as fuck now! I need more....

!

Earlier tonight, for the first time ever I think, a top man truly owned my hole. Met him on BBRT and went over to his house. He was a lean, hard body black guy with a real nice 8" or so cut cock, medium thickness. It started off with me sucking him, then me on my knees with him sliding into my hole. I thought it would go on like that for maybe another 10 or 15 minutes before he shot in my hole and sent me on my way. Boy was I wrong.

He took me into his bedroom and put me on the bed doggy style. He continued fucking me. Switched the positions a couple times- put me on my belly, on my side. When I was on my side, he pissed in my hole a big load of piss. Filled my ass up real good. He continued fucking me, but now my ass felt really full like I needed to go to the bathroom and let it out. He wanted to continue fucking me full of piss. This went on for another hour and it was challenging. When he would drive his cock all the way in me, the full feeling in my ass made it feel like his cock was HUGE. He just kept fucking and fucking and fucking. But I laid there and took it like a good sub bottom. My ass was his for the taking, however he wanted it.

Finally, it got to a point where my hole just couldn't take his cock anymore. This was a first for me. I am a pretty tough and resilient bottom. I don't tap out, ever... Until now. After two hours of taking his cock (one hour of which was with an ass full of piss), my hole just couldn't take anymore. Plus, he was going at it harder and rougher. I said, "dude, I can't take anymore." He started fucking harder and faster. I knew he was getting close. And I really wanted that load. I took it for another 20 seconds or so hoping he would cum, but it was getting increasingly hard to keep this up. Again I said, "I can't take your cock anymore bro, can we stop?" He muttered something I couldn't understand and now was fucking at full speed. He was really pushing past my breaking point. Finally, he moaned out loud and unleashed his week old load inside my hole. I felt his cock pulsing in my hole and it felt really, really good.

I don't know how I let a guy who I just met for the first time take the role of master on my hole, but this guy just had all the makings of a good master. I am glad I took it all the way to completion. He owned my hole, for the very first time someone did. I can't wait to meet him again.