Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Darlaston Greenhouse last Sunday. I ended the day sitting on a cubicle bed with door open. Two guys roaming around stopped by the door. One wasn't hot. Other fit one started wanking watching me standing by door. I opened the door with my foot. He got in getting horny. I started relaxing and letting him come closer. I bent backward on my back and pointed my feet onto cubicle walls with legs wide open. I let him rim me properly and fuck my ass abruptly. More and more I kept my legs wide open. I asked me to turn doggy and I was sweaty and hot on the leather bed by then. He jumped onto the bed and kept pounding me hard. Soon after that he shot his load into my muscled ass without talking. Hot.

Just came home not 20 minuets ago form sucking some cock. The guy (Chris) works close to me so when he asked if I want to suck his cock online I was down it right away. He said I had to wait a bit until his boss left but that if I came over in 20 minuets that she would be gone. So put on a pair of running shorts, no underwear, and I hopped in the car. Right after I got there the FedEx guy come by to drop off a bunch of boxes which was a bummer because I couldn't stay for long, though when the FedEx guy went in the other room Chris was grab my cock though my running shorts and I his. Finally the FedEx left and I dropped to the floor and started undoing his pants. As soon as I got his cock free I started to suck his soft cock, feel it grow to full hardness. He wasn't big (his cock that is, he on the other hand was a bit of a bear), or very thick, but I still loved it because I had not gotten any in forever! As I was sucking him he pulled mt t-shirt off and I pulled my cock out of my shorts to start jacking. I was ready to cum quickly but I decided to wait until he came. Soon enough he said that he was about to cum and grabbed the back of my head, pushed his cock all that way into my throat and started shooting. The was the last straw and I shot my load all over the floor. Luckily I was able to pull back off of his cock some so that I could taste his cum, and mmmm... it was good. I kept him in my mouth until he got soft to make sure that I got all of his cum.

I asked for some paper towels to clean up the floor but he said not to worry about it. I wiped my cum covered hand on my shorts and pulled them over my still cum covered cock and then drove back home.

My dick is rock hard again.

Hopefully this wasn't to long, im not a very good writer .

Don't know what it is, but there's an area in Orlando where I seem to get fucked by hot, hung black dudes more than any other (all I'll say is Hiawassee).

Met a hot black dude off a4a, drove to his "spot" and walked into a wooded area. He immediately dropped his basketball shorts, grabbed my head and pushed it to his dick. Taking the hint I started licking and sucking his awesome 9" dick.

After about five minutes or so he picks me up and brings me back to my car. Pissed, thinking that's all we were doing ... nope. He bent me over the hood of my car and rimmed me for a good 20 minutes or so. I was so fucking nervous as my car was out in the open at the entrance of woods; luckily it was dark so hopefully no one saw!

He spat on my ass and his dick and slid in raw. Fucked me good and hard ... got real rough toward the end and he deposited his load deep in my guts. This from a "safe only" guy on a4a.

• Upvote 1

Went to slammers on Wet Wednesday.. Cut a hole in one of my old underwear… went in…. right away took a sniff of my poppers.. undressed and headed into the dark room… saw a col guys getting bred… I scotched right in the middle of them…. as soon as I bend over… 1 of them pulled out spit on my ass and slid right into me… it was sooo hot… knowing he had just been inside what I can only hope is a STD infected hole… 5 min into him fucking he moans and breeds my ass… everyone in the room is grunting with him as he breed me… he pulls out and before I can even stick my finger in to taste it, another HUGE HUNG daddy slips right in… I take a whiff of poppers… and he breeds me in about 10 mins… about 40 mins into the dark room scene I decide to take a break…. 7 loads later and a CPL FULL drinks from the tap I head into the sling room where I lay back, popper up and find myself being followed by a FAT HAIRY hung guy… UGLY troll… but I'm a BB slut and reject no cock or load… he smelled of cigarettes and as he was breeding me his scent turned me on and asked how many loads were in me… I said 7 and he started to tell me he was going to ad his TOXIC seed… as he is breeding me I start getting hard, pipers up and blow my load in me as his words to me are… "TAKE MY VIRAL UNMEDICATED SEED BOI"…. I burst and he explodes inside me… after 11 loads and why I thought was a slow night I leave well seeded N happy… It was worth the 55 drive I make to LA to get infected and seeded…. I now has a sore ASS FULL of Hemroids and my COCK Burns like shit all day and even worse when I pee… time to spread some STD around my area….

went to one of the local bookstore last night. this particular place is next to the interstate and with the construction going on there was only about five guys in there. i saw this latino guy standing next to one of the video booths and he kept grabbing his cock through his pant pocket. he was stocky, about six feet tall, and cute. so he walked in the booth and i followed him inside. i pulled down my pants and i was wearing a jockstrap and i lubed my hole before i left the house. he pulled his pants down and i started sucking his cock it was abut 7 inches uncut. he kept grabbing my head and forcing his cock down my through. he was squeeze my ass and eventually he felt my lube hole and he started moaning. the video we were watching was about to end so i waddled over to put another dollar in the machine, while i was bent over at the machine he walks over and gets behind me and slid his cock in. i kneeled on the sofa and he started pounding my hole doggystlye and slapping my ass. he was really into because he was kissing and sucking on my neck, then he would slap my ass and after fucking for about five minutes he started pulling his cock all the out then ramming back into my hole. his big hands were on my hips and finally he picked up the pace and he held his cock in me and squeezed my hips and i felt him cumming. he stayed in me for a few second and he pulled out, wiped his cock off and slapped me on the ass and said "thanks". i went to the bathroom about 30 minutes later and pushed out some of the cum and it was a lot. went to another bookstore and walked around but there was nothing going on so on the way i though i had gas so i ended up pushing out more cum that got on the seat of my car. went home and pushed the rest of the cum out. is it just me or do latino guys produce a lot of cum? every time i've been with one they seem to flood my hole. i'm gonna go to the bookstore today and see if i can get a couple of loads.

Just bred a hot latino twink. Had coffee, came back to my place and made out. Started with mutual JO and he eventually blew his load on my cock. Didn't take much to get him to sit on it. Rode me until I blew four days of seed into his pussy while he moaned. Can't wait to do it again.

TOTALLY FUCKING HOT! I love getting fucked with my own cum. Nice hot lube for my Top. Would love to have "coffee" with you man.

Guest Inthewind

Earlier this evening, from a taxi cab driver I met the other night when my car broke down across the street from the local Adult book store, everything was fine , till we got to 2 lights before my street and he said you look like a cock sucker come here and suck this big black cock, looked over and it was huge, I devoured that cock and the driver was moaning he said I'm gonna drive around until you make me cum, dam he was huge and tasted great. He reached down my jeans and found my prelubed pussy and said dam thats it pulled over into a central park and said get out , turned off the lights and car said bend over the hood pulled my jeans down found the hole and slammed deep in my white pussy , hand digging into hips and him verbally abusing the white bitch cunt whore , then he unloaded like a pressure release deep in my ass , kept pumping till he was limp and pulled out , a car drove by slow but we did not pay any attention, he said now suck me clean , I did he pulled away and said lets go. We left went to my house, we exchanged cell numbers, and he just had to see the ass again, I showed him and he drove 2 fingers deep in me and started pumping away, he said you better be ready for me and my friends later on , I came in my jeans while he was still pumping my ass with 3 fingers now, then pulled out and said get out cunt. I'm waiting on a call

Went over to this aging muscle dude's place. His dick wasnt very big but he bred me good. Felt his cum flooding my hole. Then he fingered my full hole hard and fast while I jacked off and he ate my load. I need to find bigger dick tops. This is the third load in a row from a 5" dick... stroke of bad luck haha. Oh well.

went to one of the local bookstore last night. this particular place is next to the interstate and with the construction going on there was only about five guys in there. i saw this latino guy standing next to one of the video booths and he kept grabbing his cock through his pant pocket. he was stocky, about six feet tall, and cute. so he walked in the booth and i followed him inside. i pulled down my pants and i was wearing a jockstrap and i lubed my hole before i left the house. he pulled his pants down and i started sucking his cock it was abut 7 inches uncut. he kept grabbing my head and forcing his cock down my through. he was squeeze my ass and eventually he felt my lube hole and he started moaning. the video we were watching was about to end so i waddled over to put another dollar in the machine, while i was bent over at the machine he walks over and gets behind me and slid his cock in. i kneeled on the sofa and he started pounding my hole doggystlye and slapping my ass. he was really into because he was kissing and sucking on my neck, then he would slap my ass and after fucking for about five minutes he started pulling his cock all the out then ramming back into my hole. his big hands were on my hips and finally he picked up the pace and he held his cock in me and squeezed my hips and i felt him cumming. he stayed in me for a few second and he pulled out, wiped his cock off and slapped me on the ass and said "thanks". i went to the bathroom about 30 minutes later and pushed out some of the cum and it was a lot. went to another bookstore and walked around but there was nothing going on so on the way i though i had gas so i ended up pushing out more cum that got on the seat of my car. went home and pushed the rest of the cum out. is it just me or do latino guys produce a lot of cum? every time i've been with one they seem to flood my hole. i'm gonna go to the bookstore today and see if i can get a couple of loads.

I agree. From experience, latino dudes shoot HUGE loads either in my mouth or ass.

Same with black dudes although it varies quite a bit more from dude to dude.

I agree. From experience, latino dudes shoot HUGE loads either in my mouth or ass.

Same with black dudes although it varies quite a bit more from dude to dude.

Not quite last load, but a lite while ago I had a latino dude fuck me. He insisted on safer play so I relented ... his cock was too hot to turn down (oh and that bod).

I actually took two loads. First orally, as he said he "needed" to a use both holes. I couldn't take his entire dick down my throat but he still came with a massive load after about 10-minutes. As he came he forced me down on his cock.

Well, 20-minutes of intentionally tightening my ass so he couldn't get in worked. He slipped off the condom and started sliding in me raw. It took a few minutes, he was huge (9.5" or so and THICK).

Once balls deep he wastes no time in starting to long dick me. We started on my living room floor ... he picked me up while still fucking me (I'm a short and light guy) and bends me over the sofa.

He rely starts pounding me this way and fucks for a good 10-15 minutes this way but he finished by shooting his load having me ride his dick while making out. Straight dude my ass ... lol.

He refused to leave until I shot my load in his mouth. It took about 45/-minutes (receiving oral isn't really my thing ... but he actually refused to leave until he tasted my cum). I for some reason always shoot massive oars and he was surprised ... he choked but I grabbed his head and forced him down on my cock even more.

The hottest fuck I've ever had. I kept his load in my ass all night long as lube ... the other dudes later in night didn't mind.

I got my last load on Friday night from this hot guy Hector I met at a top buddy's place the night before.

I got a call from this hot black TOP I usually PnP with. He had just scored a "nice, fat sack..." and wanted me to cum over and enjoy it with him while he enjoyed me. I don't think he got the whole invite out before I grabbed my travel kit (aka: my 'ho bag') and had my car in drive.

When I showed up at his place he told me his supplier was still around but not to worry cause he was cool.

I'd say he was! 1/2 a bowl later, Hector has my sweats pulled down and begging to see his cock. By the time that 1st bowl's toasted, I'm on my hands and knees sucking Hector to an impressive 8 1/2" while my buddy Zack is rubbing his healthy black cock all around my underwear clad ass.

...That scene progresses for a couple of hours (and bowls, AND bootie bumps) later until Hector has to bail and asks me for a ride. My bud Zack says the 3 loads he had shot into really wiped him out and he was going to stay back and crash, so Hector and I got dressed and I take off.

But we didn't go straight to his place. Instead, we hit a local ABS where Hectorused my mouth and ass for another hour more.

But this was all Thursday.

On Friday, I was once again over at Zack's place...once again on my hands and knees, this time with Zack's fat ebony fuck stick lodged firmly down my throat when all of a sudden I feel my underwear being caressed, then grabbed, then ripped exposing my slutty ass. Next thing I know, I feel a hot wet tongue on my hole and a couple of fingers opening me up.

Turns out that as soon as he knew I was on my way over, Zack called Hector and told him to cum over.

...and that's the last time I took a load.

~Jack.