Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Had two anon bears come over and breed my hole. Posted an ad on craigslist looking for raw bear cock. Was ass up, hooded, in a harness and chaps, waiting for them to show up. Got two big loads of bear jizz pumped up my pig hole. Love taking anon bear cock up my ass.

Saturday. Found an email notification that I had messages waiting for me on a site I had subscribed to but hardly use. Young kid (20) told me he was into older and wanted to hook up. I was in doubt at first as I am not really into young guys, but in the end thought "oh hell, why not". It's difficult enough to hook up as it is where I live now. Contacted him and told him to come over. Very nice guy, cute too. Started out with me sucking his dick (average size but very nice, hard as a rock). Fucked me doggy style and I was disappointed when he came after just two minutes plowing my hole. I was just warming up. Told him so, but he replied he wasn't done yet. Went on to fuck me again and plowed me for about 30 minutes. Made me shoot handsfree halfway but he continued fucking me. Finally he grunted and flooded my ass with deep strokes, which made me cum again and left me panting. Good fuck!

Afterwards he started talking about the high costs of studying. He was hard again. He's a nice kid and a good fuck but I am not a sugar daddy so didn't really respond to that. Found a message from him this morning saying he wants to see me again. Not so sure about that, although tempting. Loved the fuck, but I'm afraid he thinks I will fund his studies when he fucks me enough.

Went to inserection in Atlanta Sunday at around 3pm and took four loads. One latino, two white guys, and one black guy. Another blk guy fucked me before I left but didn't cum. I think he was trying to save his load because he had just got there. I left with a happy and sloppy hole.

Last night picked up a guy in the parking lot of a bar. He took my jeans off and fucked me in the back seat of his car. He was fully dressed but gave me his raw cock. He pounded my pussy and unloaded his nuts in my hole. I was dripping when He was done and told me to get lost.

This past Saturday night I hooked up with one guy who I see from time to time. He called me. Hey, I was horny, as always, and so was he. He's not too much into kissing, which I am, but that's ok. He fucked me good and hard! Then we fell asleep. Then later he wakes me up and told me to look at his cock. Huge morning wood! lol. I climbed on top of him and was sliding my ass all over his cock. I like teasing a man. I got him to a point where he could no longer take it, and he just grabbed my hips and pushed my ass down onto his cock. I rode him like crazy! After a while he began moaning and groaning, just like I was, and then he shot his load deep inside my ass. He had one of the longest orgasms that I'd ever had the pleasure of receiving! His cock was just pumping and pumping cum inside me. That was so fucking hot!

Had a horny hook up yesterday afternoon with a guy i had been chatting to online on & off for a bit but yesterday it actually happened that our schedules synced, Well i met him in the bookstore & he was nervous as hell, i could tell & he confessed it too but he was just bloody horny that i could tell too so i gave him a big kiss & stuck my tongue down his throat to settle his nerves then i unbuttoned his pants got in there & started by sucking his cock, I soon had it hard & throbbing in my mouth then i turned around & let him get an eyeful of my bubble butt, Did not take him long & soon he was pumping away deep balls deep in my ass, What a sexy fucker i thought to myself while he was pumping away while he was doing me he was hitting all the right spots & soon enough i felt him flood my guts with his thick cummy loads. Damn that was a nice fuck i thought. After that we chatted a bit & he seemed a real nice guy nicer then what i was expecting. I'm hoping he will become one of my regular FB's which i think he will cause he told me FUCK i got a nice ass.

Ah time to dust off the old keyboard for this one.

Really had high hopes on saturday night being leather night. A tad bit nervous being back in town and so many changes. Fortunately someone on manhunt was also going out and we decided if we saw each other we'd chat. We just cruised the guys at first then I finally had the balls to ask him if he wanted to fuck. So we made out some and left. We went to another bar for a drink and then went to one of the sex clubs. It was fucking hot once the clothes were off the man was a damn good kisser. I sucked him and he fucked me a few times. We eventually found a room with a bed. I blew him mostly to the point where he was getting ready to cum. I pulled off and slide down on his cock taking his load up my ass. He shot a huge fucking load. After that I just walked around sucking a few guys.

I left the club and went to someone's place. Big beefy hairy man he fucked me as soon as I got over. We fucked for a few hours and he bred me. I slept over and he fucked me again in the morning. He didn't bred though. I went over to someone else's on sunday afternoon and as soon as I got there I was stripped, on my knees, and he was face fucking me brutally. He pulled me onto the bed, bent me over, and shoved his huge dick in me. I had poppers thank god but it hurt a bit at first but then felt good. He fucked me really rough and shot 2 loads in me.

And the finale I went to a fun party. I fooled around with one of the guys serving drinks and some of the other people as well. I was drunk and taken into another area and the couple I went to meet fucked me. At least one of them did. I know he shot at least two loads in me. Some other guy fucked me too and shot a load but I don't remember the rest I was in haze.

Monday as in today. Seemed like a boring uneventful day. I got a text after I had a drink and getting ready for bed. I planned on going to bed early tonight. A leather top whom I told I was more of a cumdump now and discovering myself messaged me. He told me he needed some ass and wanted me to come over. Of course I did a quick rinse and headed over. This was different then last time he took me being a cumdump to heart. There was no foreplay, no kissing, none of that was present. I was told to strip and he pushed me on my knees and choked me with his huge cock. He was intentionally making me choke on it and making me gag and repeating. He pushed me to the ground and while I was bent over he slapped my ass HARD several times it fucking hurt. He raised pulled me up and bent me over the bed. I knew what was coming so I took a good hit of poppers. As expected he didn't use lube and he pushed in. I had no time to relax but fortunately the poppers were kicking in and I was starting to relax. Before I could relax completely though he shoved it in and I had to fucking take it. He fucked me very brutally calling me his cum dump bitch and asking if I still wanted to be a cumdump.

He flipped me on my back and had me hold my legs and he pounded me hard until I heard him start to groan and growl and he shot a huge fucking load in me. We talked a little bit after that though. He still wants me to be his boy. But won't tell me what that involves. He told me from here on out I'll be his cumdump and it will be similar treatment. I was a little disappointment because I really enjoyed licking his pits and nipples but it's the only way to see him currently. There was some small sentiment that was mentioned when I was walking out the door.

Since the fuck was quick and I was a cumdump I was fucking horny still. I went to the book store and found a guy and first thing I said was, "I'm poz." He said, "Cool."

He fucked me with just the load in my ass. I don't know if his cock is bigger than leather Sir but I was really feeling his cock pounding the hell ou tof me when he fucked me. He stopped himself from cumming though and he kept building up and pounding me so hard my fucking cock felt like it was about to blow. But then he'd stop. We went to a bed area and different positions but same thing. I was pretty fucking load, but I haven't had a fuck like that in a long time. He reached a spot. Don't know how I know I've had guys bigger and thicker than him. But for some reason I could really feel it. Unfortunately he didn't breed me though. Some cryptic advice he gave me was some insight of his own. I asked about him being poz and he told me he was. I asked how that went in clubs. He told me he's honest and he gets rejected quite often. So unfortunately that's something to look forward to. Although, I know where more of the poz guys go to play.

So back to counting. 5 loads that I can completely confirm over the last few days. Maybe 4 or 5 on sunday night but I was in a haze so not entirely sure. I did suck a guy at the bookstore and he had a HUGE fucking cock. I wish he would have fucked me.

Guest bbpiginsyd

went to cum union in sydney on the weekend, got fucked by a few cocks but no loads, typical sydney crowd where all the pretty ones play together. anyways left to go to the new sydney sauna where kingsteam used to be. got a few loads in me, used hard in the dark room, treated like the dirty bareback slut i am

went to cum union in sydney on the weekend, got fucked by a few cocks but no loads, typical sydney crowd where all the pretty ones play together. anyways left to go to the new sydney sauna where kingsteam used to be. got a few loads in me, used hard in the dark room, treated like the dirty bareback slut i am

Packing my bags.... I need to visit Sydney. Sounds like a good time, being used hard.

Went to ccbc on Thursday. I was sunning out by the gasibo and saw this cute naked daddy type walking by. I saw him looking at me. He was definitely my type. About 15 minutes later I went in the play room and saw him sitting in a corner watching a guy getting blown. As soon as I walked in we had eye contact. I got closer to him and started playing with his nipples. He had both of them pierced. He unwrapped my towel and started to blow me. I rubbed him all over and slightly pushed him so that I could finger his ass. He was slick and open down there. It felt really good. I told him I wanna duck him but not there. I have a secret spot there where usually no one plays. I took him there and we played for a hour. As I was fingering him I realized he was already full of cum. Knowing that I was hard as a rock. I just pushed him against the wall and just went straight in. He was a great bottom and it was a pleasure to breed him and adding more juice to his already full hole. I hope I run into him again soon.

Ate a furry daddy butt last night then pumped a couple of loads in him and ate his hole some more. When my cum started leaking out I ate some and then scooped a bit and rubbed it on my hole. He turned the tables on me and gave me the deepest fuck I've ever experienced. Planted a huge load so deep it was still dripping out this morning.