Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

GRINDR Hookups never work out, right? Especially when post is hot bodied 21 year old right around the corner? And the details are 'bi curious looking for new experiences, can't host'? 3 messages later a hot boy is stand in my door way? Never works out. Except when it does, it really does. It was the butt crack early part of the morning and I thought what the hell, I'll suck his cock, he'll blow his load, do the str8 guy freek out thing and sprint out the door. 3 messages and 5 minutes later I have a hot scruffy boy standing in front of me. we immediately start making out - totally unexpected. His mouth and tongue is all over my body. He is sucking me, I'm sucking him. Eventually work into 69 for some mutual sucking pleasure. And then he tongue moves from cock to balls to taint..... to my hole. He grabs a cheek in each hand and dives in tongue deep. 'Curious'? Really? 'Dude, I've got to fuck this ass.' He scrambles into fuck position and with a quick thurst is balls deep. The 'curious' boy I was hoping to get a taste of cum off of is now pounding my ass for all he is worth. 'Dude, I'm cumming!' A deep thurst and 4 pulses and my ass is thoroughly bred. 'Curious'? Right.

My last load happened at the ESC last Sunday. I'd gone with the intention of just getting ass play. I set up J-lube, crisco, and BoyButter in my room, with no condoms in sight. I always tell guys who want to use them that I have a reaction to latex condoms. Both physically and morally. Anyway, I lubed up my ass, inserted my butt plug and laid down on my bed. About ten minutes later, this guy walks into my room, and asks if I'm into fisting. I tell him yes and he immediately grabs the J-lube. I get my fresh poppers and start huffing. Pretty soon he's all the way in. It was heavenly. I hadn't been fisted in quite awhile. I'd made myself the agreement to be open to having an anal orgasm that day, and it actually happened! I could see stars and my hole kept clamping up on his arm. He kept asking if I was ok, but I couldn't answer. After he was done, I sucked his cock and he fucked me. I was a sloppy, wet, creamy, happy mess!

This past Friday, had some fun with a few different guys...

Met up with a new friend from Growlr at his place. We played around for about two hours, making out and sucking. I sucked one load out of him, then shot my own while he had several fingers in my hole. I sucked another load out of him, and then he had to go. Never got fucked :( but at least I got some cum in me.

I then decided to hit the baths. It wasn't very busy, but hooked up with a hot stud shortly after I had arrived. Not sure if he was just a thin guy, but he did have a bit of wasted look to him. Made him that much hotter! We messed around for a bit, then he rubbered up :( and worked his cock into me. He really felt good working my ass like that, even with the rubber. He didn't cum, but was going to come back later. I wandered around for a bit, then sat down in a glory hole booth. I wasn't there long when a guy stopped into the other booth. He quickly put his cock through the hole, so I started sucking. He had a nice length, and was quite thick. He shot a good sized load quite quickly, and left. I stayed in my booth for a little bit longer, and then went off to wander around a little more.

Swallowed three loads from two hot studs, and get a good fuck from a third, so all in all, a pretty good afternoon.

Guest GoodExercise

BF found a hot Brazilian in the building on Grindr. Brazilian came down, made out with my BF, then fucked and seeded him. Then I at my BF's hole, and fucked him doggy style -- shot off a good load deep inside while the Brazilian watched.

I took a huge POZ load this last weekend and it was amazing. I'm looking to get more today in LA if someone's looking for some fun POZ play. It was my first POZ load and I want to make sure the job is done completely, so if there's a small group of local guys that feel up to breeding me today all day, I'd love to feel all those loads fill me up.

I took a huge POZ load this last weekend and it was amazing. I'm looking to get more today in LA if someone's looking for some fun POZ play. It was my first POZ load and I want to make sure the job is done completely, so if there's a small group of local guys that feel up to breeding me today all day, I'd love to feel all those loads fill me up.

So hot you got the breeding you were after, good luck today.

This morning, before I even had a coffee in me, I met a 50ish bi guy on Squirt. His profile pic is a thick long 8 inch hard cock dangling from an open pair of jeans. We chatted for a few mins and asked him what he wanted, told me he wanted to be serviced, liked to get sucked and rimmed. Told him I would love to sit on his cock and let him shoot in me. He said, "possibly". I immediately got cleaned up and he was at the door in 15 minutes.

When he got to my place we went right to the bedroom. He was tall, over 6' with a handsome face and a good body. We both got naked and I worked on bringing his uncut cock to full attention with my mouth, sucked his balls and worked his tight hole with my tongue. He was squirming and moaning from the work I was doing with my mouth. Worked my way up his chest and sucked on his nipples, while I tried to wrap my hand around both our cocks. I jerked us off together for a bit and he raised his lips to kiss me, it was hot.

I went back to his cock and got it nice and wet and hard. It was thick! While I worked his cock and hole I worked some spit in my hole. I just couldn't wait any longer, I straddled his chest and slowly sank my ass onto his thick dick. It took me some time to adjust to his thick cock but once I was all the way down, he started to push in deeper and pull my cheeks apart with his hands.

He then told me he wanted to fuck me from behind. Of course I said yes. I flipped over with my ass hanging over the edge of the bed and he slid nice and deep into me. His cock was stretching me out and hitting my prostate, I jerked my cock and pinched my nipples while he drove in deeper and lightly spanked my ass. That went on for a few minutes until I heard him breathe harder and begin to shoot a huge load up my hole. I wrapped one hand around his ass and pulled him in deeper while I jerked my cock and shot a load.

We chatted after he came and said he had just spent the weekend with his girlfriend. Knowing that made it even better for some reason. I think I need to make this one a regular fuck buddy.

Edited by clickdude

Just got back home from a week in Berlin and still shitting out the cum. My bf asked how the trip went (it's an open relationship). When I started to tell the clean version of my visit, he rolled his eyes. When I started with the dirty version, he covered his ears. Ha! But I stopped at an electronics store in Berlin and bought him a new gadget. I guess that was guilt. Should have added a card saying, "babe, this is for all the dick I got that wasn't yours." About to go to him now and let him fuck what's left of my ass.

Last Wednesday at Crew Club here in DC. I got there about 10:30 and immediately headed for the steam room. A guy knelt down in one of the areas indicating he wanted to suck my cock. I of course, obliged. While getting sucked, another guy came up and started watching and then started playing with my ass. I took the poppers that I had in my hand, took a nice snort of them, and then flexed my knees to allow a bit better access to my hole. That sent all the messages the guy needed. He started deep fingering my hole. At that point, my cock came out of the mouth of the guy sucking me so I could full bend over. I took another hit of poppers and in went the fingerer's cock. Nice and raw. An audience accumulated and he started fucking me right there in the steam room. I took his raw load right there in the steam room.

• Upvote 1

I guy I hoop up with sometimes is very dom, and the other day at like 8 pm we were on a park and he just pushed me against a tree, and fucked me, a lot of people saw us, some took photos or recorded videos even, a guy even wankeda bit befeore he left, he left his seed in me, and he immediatly walked away, leaving me there with by ass exposed and with a bit of cum leaking out in the middle of the park... Hot as fuck

Before I ever got out of bed I met a hot college guy on bbrt. I immediately got out of bed drove to his place. We did poppers rimmed sucked dick and fucked. I dumped two loads and drove him to school.

on my way to the office I got a text from a young I fucked on Friday and met him in a local arcade booth. I,dumped another load pushed his ass up toth e glory hole where he got bred again, I flipped him around rimmed him sucked some cum out and snow balled it. I dumps load 4 through the ghole while the boy rimmed me

I guy I hoop up with sometimes is very dom, and the other day at like 8 pm we were on a park and he just pushed me against a tree, and fucked me, a lot of people saw us, some took photos or recorded videos even, a guy even wankeda bit befeore he left, he left his seed in me, and he immediatly walked away, leaving me there with by ass exposed and with a bit of cum leaking out in the middle of the park... Hot as fuck

That's the way to do it.