Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Sunday, I ended up getting two more loads (for a total of 3 for the day). After my Puerto Rican FB left his load in my ass, a married FB emailed to ask if he could bring another top. Of course. When they arrived, my buddy asked if he could watch TV while the other guy and I fucked. We fucked about 20 minutes. Then he asked permission to cum in me, which I gave. When he left the room, my buddy politely entered and asked if I was pre-lubed. We then fucked about 15 minutes before he shot in me as well. I made a video. I'll send it to you via kik (graycl0uds) lol 

My bf also came in me Monday. As of today, I have 3 guys scheduled to fuck raw over the next several hours. Thanks Jack'd ;)

Just left a sex party that an out-of-town visitor had posted on BBRTS.  I showed up and there were about 10 guys there.  I stripped down to my jock and started hitting the poppers and bent over the bed.  It didn't take long and I was getting fucked by a guy with an average cock but he knew how to work it.  I am VERY good at working a cock and would tighten up as he would push inside me.  He loved it and rewarded me with a huge load.  Then it was a steady line of guys fucking and filling my hole.  I know at least 15 guys fucked me and lost track of the loads I got, but my ass is so wet and sloppy.  Damn that was HOT

• Upvote 1

Folsom SF weekend is off to a good start.

Set up a hookup from BBRT, met him in the TL. He was naked when he answered the door, all 6'1"/210lbs of him, handsome average build blonde with a big cock. I was all thugged out in black and ready to get a pump. He invites me in, throws me a beer and strips me down to my jockstrap/cockring. Dude blows me for a bit, talking smack about "papi this" and "culo that." I'm rock hard as his girthy 9" prick hardens to perfection.

Once he's fingered me and lubed me up he throws me on his bed and mounts me in no time flat as I grab for his poppers (some generic stuff, way stale but still hit the spot). He plunges right in, hurt like hell for a moment. Good thing I cleaned out deep/pre lubed at Starbucks before I showed up, otherwise that would have been a game changer.

We fuck around for a good half hour, mostly doggy style and missionary with a lot of oral interspersed. Dude ate ass like a champ. At one point I'm riding him like some stripper slut, working my ass muscles, varying up my grip on his fuck stick. I've got this dude rolling his eyes back in his head as he thrusts upward, hitting my prostate in all the right ways. Straight up euphoria. 

Eventually we reach a good peak and I get him to flood my ass something serious. His spasms lasted minutes after ejaculation, I milked him for all he was worth.

An hour later after my TL hookup I find myself at the notorious Golden Gate Park windmills. I hit up Grindr before I start exploring the trails, talk this sexy silver daddy into meeting me along the soccer field brambles. We find each other, select the most discrete clump of bushes and get down to business. He's dressed like he just stepped away from the office, unbuttons the fly of his dress slacks and whips out his fat stubby cock. I blow him in between hits of poppers and he's giving me good feedback, pinching my nips and grabbing for my ass. I see the ring on his finger and wonder if he's gay/straight for about half a second before I remember I want to get fucked again. I whip off my track shorts, turn around to present hole and he wastes no time. He pumps me over a fallen tree as some horny cruisers gather around to watch. I get a load from my Grindr daddy, he splits and one of the voyeurs steps up to my ass for a piece of the action. Dude #2 is super short, crazy hung and clearly horny, just my type. He dicks me down quick and dirty and leaves a sizable deposit.

After all that action I needed a break so I head to the Castro for some coffee. While sipping my Trenta iced coffee I'm cruising Grindr (as if I haven't gotten enough loads yet). Short sexy bald dude hits me up, his flat is right around the corner and he's bored from house chores. I offer a dickstraction and he invites me over. He walks me up to his place, asks me what I want to do and I just bend over in front of him. We don't even make it out of the entry hallway, he pumps me right there for a good 5 minutes before he suddenly and without warning blasts into me with such force as to push me up against the wall. I grip onto his glutes and keep him mashed up inside me until he's pushed out every last drop deep into my insatiable hole. He pats me on the ass and I'm back out the door.

Folsom Weekend Day 1: 4 loads

Edited by CholoHole69
  • Upvote 3

Last night a friend called me and asked me to come over and fuck him because he was horny. I got there and he dropped to his knees and started sucking my cock. We moved to the bedroom and I laid down and he blew me some more, then slid down my cock bare with only his spit for lube. He rode me for about 5 minutes before I flipped him over and fuck him hard and fast for about 15 minutes before asking where he wanted my load; he told me to leave it deep inside him so I did. 

• Upvote 2

Had a good birthday fuck on Wednesday by my horny neighbor. He pounded my ass for so long and so hard that I was about to ask him to cum and finish when he dumped a big load in me. A shorter repeat about an hour later. Cleaned his cock afterwards and it looked like he was ready for more, but he had to get up early unfortunately. Two nice birthday presents :-)

• Upvote 2

Got 3 loads from a huge cut black guy I met at a bar last night...huge was in every way..he was 14 in when hard and almost 4 in in width...my spincter is spread wide open today..but it was awesome getting fucked by a huge balck dude..been a fantasy of mine for a long time...and I could feel the cum shoot way up inside me....he is poz ..undetectable and I still have te cum in me....my spincter is streched wide open today....it looks like a whores pussy..lol....walking like gay man who got fucked hard all nigh today...lol

• Upvote 4

Been chatting with a young black college stud with a 9 inch cock, safe only. Finally found time to have him over. After some making out and sucking, I was grinding my hole on his cock. He reach over for a condom; I only had regular size trojans. Rolled one on, and his cock was so thick the condom cut off his circulation. After trying to stay hard, he said fuck it and tossed the condom aside.  He was immediately hard, and I started grinding my hole on his cock again.  He pushed forward, impaling me on his cock.  I took every inch and he fucked me in every position.  When I was riding him, he told me he was ready to cum, so I made sure to take every inch and not let his cock leave my hole.  He released a hug volley deep inside me while I drenched his chest.  Now I'm ready for more.

• Upvote 2

My last load was a double. My friend, the one I have written about before, and I were in a popular gay resort in Ft. Lauderdale. We were taking turns fucking the he'll out of each other in a poolside room on the first floor with the drapes open. I was balls deep in his ass already cum slick with one of my earlier loads. A guy in the pool was watching. My cock slid in and out of his velvety hole while I kissed him deeply. I was totally to turned on, the whole scene was HOT! The chemistry between us, the guy watching, my but butt hole wet and dripping with his earlier load that he fucked deep into me, his kisses and what he was doing to my nipples. His legs were over my shoulders which meant his hole was totally vulnerable to my assault and visible to the guy watching. My cum flowed inside him. The feeling of my hot cum flowing out of my dick and flooding his guts, surrounding my cock just drove me wild. I collapsed on top of him kissing him deeply. My hips kept thrusting my cock into him on their own. I couldn't stop

" I can't stop fucking you," I panted.

"Don't " he replied with a smile, twisting my tits very hard.  My sweat poured onto him, and within a minute I started cumming again, very violently this time. Cum spasmed out of my cock again and again for at least 15 seconds. It wouldn't stop! My whole body convulsed and twitched, soaked in sweat. I could feel the wetness of my cum leaking out of his hole and running down my balls. Not wanting to waste a drop I withdrew and pushed his legs up past his ears. His gaping hole was straight up in the air, filled to the rim with my cum. I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into his hole, lapping up every drop that my tongue could reach. As I lowered him down, my still hard cock, found its own way back into the warm wetness of his hole. My mouth, filled with my own jizz, pressed tightly against his as I let my cum flow into his eager mouth.

• Upvote 1