Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Guest Seattlebottom

Hi - I'm new here, but thought I would tell you I just got my first load in 20 years about 2 hours ago.  I've been on Prep for the last 7 months and, although I've sucked a few guys off, I was still nervous about taking a load in my ass.  But, today I decided was the day.  I went to a Korean sauna here in town and there is usually some play there.  Was there about an hour and was about to give up when a hot guy around 28-30 with tatoos and a big cock came into the dry sauna where I was.  Within a few seconds he was totally erect and I asked what he liked.  He just shrugged his shoulders and asked me what I like.  I told him I like to suck and get fucked.  He said he wouldn't fuck me but I could suck him off so I went down on him.  After a couple of minutes I stood up and spit in my hand and started jacking him.  He reached around and started fingering my ass so I turned around and spread my cheeks.  With no lube (just spit) he started fucking me.  I told him I that I'm on Prep so I wanted his cum.  He fucked me for a couple of minutes and then said "God, I'm going to cum."  I practically begged him to give it to me and he did.  I kept moving my ass on his cock - I wanted all of it.  He pulled out right when someone came in.  Man, it felt great to be bred again and he gave me a massive load - two hours later and I'm still leaking.  All I know is now that I've decided to get bred I want it more often.

I've been in a dry spell lately, over a month, and when online had too many guys texting how they want to fuck but disappear from online.  Well, that ended a few minutes ago after I had a hung top use and breed my hole deep.  He came over, was good-looking, intelligent and personable.  Sometimes that;s a nice change from just getting fucked.

We talked, drank a couple beers, then started kissing.  We both undressed and I sucked him hard. He laid down and asked me to sit on his dick.  It was fat 9" and massive balls.  He spit on his dick, stroked it a little and added some lube.  Although his A4A ad said safe only he was bare and no mention of a condom.  Who am I to argue?  He took his time easing his fat dick all the way in, and grinding into me to get it completely inside.  I wore a jock so he didn't have to look at my dick in his way--this was all about his pleasure.

He fucked me in every position, talked nasty about how my ass looked and felt on his dick.  He sometimes slammed all the way in, I think to purposely hurt me and he'd smile a little when he'd see my discomfort on my face or I'd yelp.  He was plowing away asking me where I wanted his jizz and I said inside deep, then he picked up the pace and buried it upmy ass and unloaded.  I held his balls and kept feeling them shooting off, my ass clamped tight to hold it inside.  He washed up in the bathroom, talked about how he was going to fuck me longer next time, and split.  My butt's holding a big load and hope it's all absorbed by tomorrow (or carry it to work).  Nice!

• Upvote 3

My first public oral load.

My only oral load this weekend, which was fine since all of the rest went in my hole. The Parliament House in Augusta has a clothing optional pool I decided to check out Saturday afternoon. I found a chair and kicked back for a few minutes, then got up the nerve to strip down. I always wear my cock cage to let guys know I'm a service type, do anything to please you and want nothing in return type guy. I enjoyed the sun naked, the sights of the guys walking by, several of which admired my stainless cage. After about an hour, a guy sat next to me and struck up a conversation. He was curious about the cage and I explained my submissive, slave like need to please and that the cage reminded me that my only pleasure was giving. He was very interested and I think a little turned on. After talking for a while he said he was going to get a drink, but almost like an after thought he said, "Want to give me a blowjob?" I didn't think it was allowed at the pool but he pointed to a shaded area in the cornor, which was still in plain sight of the entire pool area. My answer was to walk over and get on my knees. He followed behind me and pulled out a nice cock that I immediatly started sucking on. It was soft at first but hardened quickly in my mouth. I sucked him deep, swirled my tongue around the head, licked his balls. All while me made just the right noises to let me know I was doing a good job. His cock was just the right length and if I took it to the hilt, it hit my gag reflex just right, which I did several times to show my need and hunger to get him off. It was my first "public" blowjob and I was so into sucking him off I almost forgot that for a minute, until a couple walking by stopped to enjoy the show. His hips were bucking now, it was a mix of me sucking him off and him fucking my mouth which I loved. After a few more minutes, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and stroked it a few times while I opened wide and stuck out my tongue. I was rewarded with a nice, creamy load all in my mouth, on my tongue, and some on my face as well. He zipped up, thanked me and walked off while I got back into my chair licking my lips, cum drying on my chin, hoping for a repeat

Well, I did my first truly anon hookup and was surprised how much hotter it was and felt even better! Oh and I've extended my vacation here for a week xD.

I responded last night to a Craigslist ad by a 49 y/o black guy. No pics were ever exchanged, but he said he was 6'2", ripped body, and hung about 9" thick, and only fucks raw and never pulls out. I decided to take the chance and go to his place.

I was ordered, via his last email, to enter his apartment (door was left unlocked), strip naked and place my clothes in a pile next to the front door, and get in position on his couch (face down in a pillow, on my knees, and as up). Then I was told to cough when ready.

I did that, and I then heard a room door open and footsteps. Damn I was so nervous I was shaking! He slapped my ass cheeks with his dick, then with his hands. He then commented something to effect, "I'm gonna destroy this tight little ass".

He rimmed me for what felt like an hour ... very surprised but glad he did, as I needed to be loosened up. I then heard a bottle open, and then felt four fingers wet with lube going in my hole. Haha he rimmed me so well that his fingers slid in (still tight, but easy enough with no pain or too much resistance).

Well, he roughly fingered me for a few minutes and pulled out. I felt his head at my hole, and then he handed me poppers and said "Trust me, you'll need it". So I took six deep hits per nostril and I was fucking horny as fuck and real high.

Once he saw how fucked up I was with the poppers, he slammed in what he said was only about 3" ... it felt awesome but it was so sudden I tried to push him away. Haha his post did say he's a dominant rough top, so he held my hands down on my back with one hand and grabbed my left hip worth his other ... pulled out and just rammed in balls deep in one forceful thrust.

He didn't stop or slow down at all, just started roughly fucking my as in long strokes. "You like daddy owning your hole? Remember you only good for a cum hole". Omg that only turned me on even more. I started thrusting my ass back as he continued his rough assault on my ass. I was so turned on by all this that I moaned loudly and came all over his leather couch. He then ordered me to use my right hand to collect my load and eat it.

He fucked me for about 30-minutes in total and then slammed home and pumped a nice big load in my ass. He only came once but he did rim me and suck out some of his cum.

Only after he said to leave did I get a glance at his body ... damn he was right: ripped bod, and he only looked like he was in his early 30s.

Best fuck by far ... ever!

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 5

After my time in the sling, I decided to head over to the maze area. The maze is a two story building with lots of closets, rows of glory hole areas, rooms with tables, they even have a theater with a large table in the center, all very dark, just enough lighting to see shadows. I stripped to my jock and walked through, catching a couple of admirers. I walked into one of the larger rooms with a table and bent over it. Within a minute I felt a couple of hands roaming on me, then a lubed cock rubbed against my hole and pushed forward. The guy wasn't all of the way hard and had a little trouble getting it in but once inside, it got stiff. He fucked me slow and even for a few minutes but pulled out before cumming. Someone, I couldn't tell if it was the guy who just fucked me or someone else starting eating my ass, and did an outstanding job. I was shaking and moaning it felt so good. When the ass licker stopped, I went forward on the table and rolled onto my back to rest my shaking legs. When I looked up there was a crowd of 6 or 7 guys there. I had no idea who had done what which was hot. A guy stepped from behind the guys in the front and walked up until my legs rested on his shoulders. His cock was already rock hard when he rubbed it against my stomach. I wrapped my hand around it, I should say I tried, it was really thick and probably 7 inches long, and the crowing touch was the head was already wet with precum. With the ultimate politeness he asked if I was okay raw or wanted a condom. When I answered raw, he said, "I wanted to make sure because I'm not negative." My cock jerked and I moved his dick down until it touched my hole and rubbed it around. My ass was slick with lube and a load or two so he didn't need anything additional. He eased forward, filling me perfectly with a little burning from the stretch. He gave me a few seconds, he knew that thickness could do damage I guess, then started withdrawing and pushing it back in. I literally lost my mind from the sensation and I think my eyes rolled back. I started lifting my ass to meet his strokes and telling him how good his cock felt, and I meant every word of it. He sped up a little and you could start to hear the slap of his thighs against my ass. The noise drew a few more onlookers and I saw more faces getting close to watch. Since he said he wasn't negative, I wanted no doubt on his part and as he pumped my hole hard I started, asking, more like begging him to cum in me. I think he was trying to be nice and was unsure or hadn't made up his mind because the first time I asked for his load, he started fucking me even harder. Then the part that gives me that natural high. He stabbed his cock in very erratically a few times and went deep and pulled hard on my legs, making sure he was claiming every inch of my hole. I felt his dick swell just a bit and start jerking hard as his cum emptied into me. He stayed in me until his cock stopped pulsing and eased out. "Thank you Sir, " I said loud enough to make sure he heard me, but before I could see him walk away, another cock was pushing into my needy hole.

• Upvote 2

Invited a guy over to my house this morning took his bareback cock up my ass.  Found him on Squirt.org he came over brought him in the bedroom was kind of tight sucked him off a little on second time he got him and left his seed in my ass!!  Can't remember the last time I had cum in my ass!!

• Upvote 1

Dude was on Grindr, staying near my work. Said he wanted my seed bad so I was not going to refuse. Kept it quick... rubbed my cock on his hole till I was close and plunged it in to cum. Couldn't get it in balls deep (too painful for him) but still deposited my 5 day load.

Watching my cum ooze out his hole was real hot. Said he was about to go to work with my load still inside.

• Upvote 1

Guest Seattlebottom

So, after waiting 20 years to go bareback, I've now been seeded twice in two days and there is a possibility for tomorrow, too.  I talked to this guy on CL and he lives in my neighborhood.  I told him I wanted to get fucked but only bareback and I wanted him to cum in me and he was okay with it.  I went over to his place and he answered the door naked and I immediately went down on him.  Not a huge cock but a nice one and I sucked him for a time.  He then he took me to his bedroom and played with my ass for a little bit, putting one and then two fingers in.  It would have been nice to play longer, but I wanted his cock in me right then.  He told me he was on Prep also, but at this point I didn't really care - especially when he told me he had a three-day load - that was all I needed to hear.  We fucked in a few positions and I told him to tell me when he was going to cum because I like knowing when it's going to happen.  Pretty soon he said "I'm cumming" and I could feel my ass getting wet and his cock twitching.  I grabbed his ass and told him to leave it inside me for a while.  I mean I'm not a total bottom for nothing :-)  Not much conversation after that and I dressed and came home.  His cum is still in me and I want to keep it in for as long as I can although with a three-day load I don't know how long that will be.  I guess after 20 years, I'm now a cum slut and happy about it.

A GRINDR hook up has finished and went to town on my ass. I've not been fucked that intense in a while. He loaded me proper good and rimmed me after. He took the pic I've attached. I'm sure he'll be back in me soon.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 1

OK I am officially sore. Lebanese daddy fucked me in his pad 3 times this evening and gave me two loads. I should have stopped after the second. He tore my ass up for 45 minutes the third time time trying to cum again but couldn't. Still... :) ANYWAY....where's the hot bath for my ass??!?!?!?!?!? ouch lol

• Upvote 1