Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

If you don't feel ready yet then don't do it. Your 19yo, lots of time. Think about it and take all the precautions you can get. I don't know if PrEP is on the market in the UK (it isn't in Holland...), but if it is, start now. If not, think about the possible complications that would occur if you get pozzed (education, professional etc).

Anyway, a thick load down your throat is good too :-) I love it when a young guy sucks me off!

• Upvote 1

This happened yesterday.

So I'm still at my new friend's place. We both woke up and I was feeling a bit down, so we started to cuddle in his bed. Haha yeah, that only leads to one thing: sex.

As we were cuddling, he starts kissing and sucking my neck. I got turned on,and so I started stroking his dick. Well, I was real hungry so I got his dick out through the slit in his boxers and immediately started deep throating his hot (black) dick.

He grabbed the back of my head with both hands, and starts saying things like, "Yeah, make this dick cum". He face fucked me for about 5-minutes before thrusting deep and unloading the largest load he's given me thus far while saying, "That's it slut, swallow all of me". After swallowing his load I licked and sucked his dick for a few more minutes.

I needed to bust, so I flipped him on his stomach, took his boxers off, and started eating his ass. Omg the taste of him gets me close to cumming; I ate his ass for 20-minutes before getting on top of him, inserting the tip of my dick in his ass, and busting a huge load in his sweet ass.

We got dressed and went on with our days.

• Upvote 1

This also happened yesterday.

As I was out and about, I literally ran into a guy (black guy ... no surprise right?) with whom I've been conversing on and off.

Well, where we bumped was at the corner of a road where the metro station and his townhouse are. He said he really needed to bust and has been holding onto a 2-week load for me.

I had nothing else to do so I followed him to his place. He said he needed to go to the bathroom.

I followed him in and once his dick was out, I grabbed him and placed his dick in my mouth. I thought he'd start face fucking me ... instead he grabbed the sides of my head, held me in place, and started pissing in my mouth!

I was surprised and tried to get away, but his grip was too firm. I swallowed all his piss.

He told me to drop my pants. I did and braced myself in front of his sink ... he then started fucking my ads with his tongue. Ooh very good, and I was moaning loudly. After about 10-minutes of this, he picked me up, threw my back against the wall with me holding my legs, and gently impaled me with his thick dick (not certain how long, but at least 7").

Once he was balls deep he started kissing me ... and started a fast, rough fuck that didn't stop until he came inside me. I was physically hurting from how contorted my body was,but he didn't give a shit.

He did ask where I wanted his load, and I said on my stomach. He laughed and said a hot hole like you needs to be filled. About a minute later he thrust hard and deep, and I felt his thick dick thicken and shoot his load. Man it was nice and big!

He pulled out, some cum dripped on the floor, and he told me to leave. Haha my pants were wet from the cum as I walked back to my friend's place.

• Upvote 1

LOUISVILLE - He is 19 and a cute Latino twink from Texas.  He said he'd only fucked raw 2 times before.  Amazing how when he got naked at my house he was telling me he wanted to be my cumdump and have other guys come over and breed him.  Hmmm.  So I fucked him for 3 hours (yes, seriously, from 1030pm until 130am) in almost every position I could think of.  We started using toys on his ass but what he really wanted was raw cock.  Shot my load in him and of course the next morning there was a message on Grindr asking when we could fuck again.  Love that!

Edited by BottomBreeder
  • Upvote 4

Hmm ... I'm having too much fun up here!

Well, I didn't clean out the load from the guy earlier on Friday. I wound up getting fucked by my friend a few hours later on his and his boyfriend's bed xD.

My friend had me get in a jock and then doggy style on the bed. He rubbed his lubed dick on my ass, and slowly inserted his dick until balls deep. Luckily I hit the poppers hard, as he started fucking me hard and fast pretty much immediately.

He pounded me doggy style for about 10-minutes, then flipped me on my back, placed my legs on his shoulders, and slammed back in my ass. He fucked me for about 5-minutes before I felt his dick twitch in my ass. I wrapped my legs around his ass and pulled him in as hard as I could, and milked his dick with my ass.

He stayed in my ass, started sucking my nipple while jacking me off. Haha I came so hard that my cum flew over 10-feet on to his bedroom window. Oops. I also had some land on his sheets.

I'm more horn AFTER the fuck. Ugh.

• Upvote 2

Okay, so this hookup started Friday and ended this morning.

A guy with whom I've been texting messaged me, asking if I'm horny (um, I'm horny ALL the time). I apprised him that I have a few loads in my ass, and surprisingly he was turned on by it.

So I headed to his place and walked in to find him on his back on his sofa getting raw fucked by a hung white guy (the guy I was talking to is black). Pleasant surprise as his a4a says 'safe only'.

White top flipped the guy on his knees and ordered him to rim my wet ass. I laid on my back and enjoyed the deep tongue fucking that he was giving me. He moaned when he licked some of the two loads in my ass.

White guy wanted to stare in the eyes of the black guy when he would cum, so he flipped him back on to his back. I then sat on his face, facing the white guy. In this position, with my ass cheeks spread wide, the two loads just dropped right in the black guy's mouth. He of course loved it and moaned pretty loudly. He rimmed me for about five minutes when the white guy told me to get off the couch.

I did, and as I turned to watch the fucking the white top slammed into the black guy's ass and deposited his load. He pulled out and jacked a small amount of cum on the bottom's ass. Fucking hot. Made me do something new ...

I dove face first in the black guy's wet ass and slurped out as much cum as I could. Omg I've been missing out!

After a few minutes the black guy told me to lay on my back. I did, and he proceeded to sit on my face with spread cheeks. I ate all the cum that flowed in my mouth, and ate his ass for a good 10-minutes. Oh, and he told me that five different guys had raw fucked and came in his ass. Mmm.

Once that was done I thought we were done. Haha black guy flipped me on my stomach, rimmed me quickly, spat on my hole and fucked me hard and fast with his nice 8.5" dick. He came in me in only about 5-minutes.

He finished by eating his load out of my ass. Damn, so fucking hot!

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 7

DALLAS - Always a great place for BB fucking!  Stayed in the Market Center area and found an anonymous cumdump taking loads 3 hotels down from me.  He's 28 and smooth and hot.  When I got to his hotel the door was locked, not what I was expecting.  So I knocked.  When the door opened but no one was in sight, I knew we were good.  He was hiding behind the door and he greeted me with nothing but a smile on.  Cute body.  About 5'5" and thin.  He dropped to his knees and undid my belt.  He pulled my cock out and worked it til it was hard.  Then he stood, lubed his ass up, and inserted my cock.  I fucked him for 10-15 minutes before nutting in him.  He later told me he's from Miami, pretty close to where I'm moving to!

Next I found another cumdump about a down from my hotel.  He agreed to the ass up, face down scene as long as I'd rim him.  NO PROBLEM!  He had a great ass and his body was more defined than the first cumdump.  I fucked this guy for a long time since I'd just cum not too long before.  I came in his hole but my cock stayed mostly hard.  He seemed to want to jerk himself off so I kept sliding in and out of his hole and he played with his cock.  Then his phone rang…. it was the next top.  I dressed and let myself out, literally passing the top on his way into the guys hotel room.  Too hot.

Next there was a guy on my FUCK BUDDY LIST that I texted.  He's an anonymous Latin cumdump that I've fucked the last 2 times I've been in Dallas.  I pretend like I'm married, I think he likes that a lot.  I told him "my wife is gone til about 8pm, I'd like to fuck you again."  He said yes and when I told him I love cummy hole's he agreed to take a couple of loads before mine!  I love that!  Sure enough, we arranged a time and I had to wait about 5 minutes for the preceding load to zip up and leave!!  Freshly bred ass.  Love it.  He was as hot as the first 2 encounters I've had with him!  Nutted him really good.

in the meantime, I was hit up on Grindr by and "18 year old" black kid.  He has a smoking hot body and is very cute in the face (baby face) and had a nice cock.  He said he wanted to fuck me.  I told him I only take raw dick.  His response…. "no problem."  OK!  He said it had to be at his hotel (across the freeway from mine) but he couldn't host in his room.  WTF!?  Where are we gonna fuck?  The bathroom in the hotel lobby was his suggestion.  Eh, what the hell, why not?  So I found this bathroom in the VERY public lobby area.  There he was, waiting for me in the only stall.  Thank goodness the stall walls basically went all the way to the ground.  It was a spacious stall, like one of the handicap ones.  He asked me to suck his dick, which I did.  We were alone for only about 30 seconds before a dude came in to piss.  So very quietly I sucked his cock.  He literally made me stop after a minute because he was about to cum.  OH, to be "18" again!  When the pisser left I bent over for him.  He fingered my hole and asked me if he could fist me.  UM NO.  So he slid his cock in…. just in time for another pisser to come in.  He fucked me quietly til pisser left.  Then the little bitch started fucking me hard and making all sorts of noise as his balls were slapping my ass.  I kept calming him down cause I certainly didn't want to be caught for TWO reasons…. ONE --- if I get arrested my job is in major jeopardy and TWO --- I'm not sure he was really 18!  So he slid back in me nicely and sure enough, in comes pisser # 3.   This guy gets to be present (unknowingly) as I get bred by my "18 year old" top.  HE shot a big load too.  He pulled out and was still hard.  We kissed and redressed as pisser # 3 was finishing up.  Then we bolted, happy as could be.  Hot session.

Thanks Dallas!

• Upvote 4

Horned up day yesterday, so dropped by the local ABS that has some glory holes for some action. I walked about looking at the guys leering in the hallway, and a sexy black guy and I made eye contact as we entered booths across the hall from each other. He saw me come out of my booth and he also came out to follow me. We went into connecting booths with a connecting glory hole. When he saw me kneel down at my hole, he dropped his pants and took out the thickest cock I have seen. Wow, so sexy big thick black pole. He presented it to the hole and I opened my mouth and began to suck. I could only get a small length of it in my mouth, my jaws stretched to take him. He began to pump back and forth fucking my mouth so I dropped my pants and presented my ass to the hole. That's what he wanted, but could only get the head of his cock into my hole. It hurt so good and I tried to sink back on his shaft as much as I could, but still could only get about 2 inches into me. Then I cold feel him stroking his cock as he kept his cock tip in me, and then I felt his squirt up in me as he came. The extra lube allowed me to slide more of him into me and i knew I was about to split. As soon as he was done and withdrew, I turned around to suck him clean, but he was already wiping it with a paper towel. I could see it had blood on it now too and since my ass stung, I was sure it was my blood. He leaned down and said thanks, and I asked what his status was. He said he was poz, so I should get to my doctor soon. I asked if he would like to fuck me next week and that I would like to try to get more of him into me. He asked if I was poz and I told him I was a chaser, so he agreed to fuck me as much as I want, and give me what I wanted. Finally a guy who will knock me up. 

• Upvote 5

I have been fucked 37 times in the last 72 hours. I'm still going for more. Horny as fuck and haven't unloaded myself yet. I can't stop. Every guy I've spoken to on apps/bbrt I've allowed to screw me if they've wanted to/every guy who wanted to fuck me in the baths I've allowed. No cock has been refused. Heading out to the sauna again in an hour or so. I'm loving feeling my loose hole from all the dicks that have been plowing me.

Cocks Taken in 2015: 303

Loads taken in 2015: 203 (loads I know I've taken)

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 4

So I got a message this morning from another traveller in the area. He had already checked out of his hotel so he couldn't host (and I can't either).

I went out shopping with my friend and this guy kept blowing up my phone to meet. I was feeling exceptionally horny, and I agreed to hookup in his car in the underground lot beneath my friend's apartment.

He finally arrives (texted him once I was back and free of my friend) ... he must've used GPS or something, as he was sitting in the metro garage across the street.

I got in and we pulled into a corner spot in the back. Once parked, I whipped put his dick from his basketball shorts and started sucking deep and hard. I started moaning once he started oozing tons of precum. After about five minutes he says he needs to taste my ass.

Haha I had a surprise for him ... I had my friend cum on and in my ass minutes before heading out. Guess guy didn't mind since he ate my ass real good. Once I was somewhat loose (my ass is way tighter now than ever before ... a pinky hurts without getting rimmed), he fingers in some lube and orders me to sit on his dick.

I climbed over to the driver seat and faced him,and then slowly sat on his average thickness but 7" black dick. He started sucking my nips, and that always makes my ass wet and loose enough to take monster dicks (but still tight, feedback from tops).

I then sat all the way down on his dick and started riding him fast and hard. We made out while he used hands to play with my nips.

I came all over his chest only about 5-minutes in, while he lasted about 20-minutes before he grabbed my hips and slammed me down hard on his dick.

Damn, I felt his good size load fill me up. I got off his dick and laid face down across his car ... and he rimmed me and ate his load (I made that a requirement to hookup xD).

Guess he was super horny as he flipped me over and gave me the best head ever, and I unloaded a thick load in his mouth about 10-minutes later.

Found out he lives only about 15-minutes from my sister in NYC. I'm definitely visiting more often :-)