Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Today I met up with an Italian who I played with just one time in the past - in 2001! He had tried to get my hole since then but I was always chickening out because he is HUNG...like 9.5 inches and THICK. Well, today, I figured it was time to give in and let him get at me with that anus destroyer he calls a dick. 

I threw him a curve ball when I arrived because I pushed him down on the bed and fucked him in a few different positions. At one point, he said "I thought you were a bottom". I guess I was trying to avoid the inevitable. He lubed his monster cock up and entered me. I begged for patience and more lube. When he finally got in, he started hammering my hole. I begged him for mercy to which he replied, "We are not making love, we are FUCKING."

I stood up - instead of getting nailed doggy - and found it was easier to take his monster slab of meat. He then said he was getting close and then flooded my ass with cum. He loves to felch so he sucked every drop of his cum out of my hole and said next time to come pre-loaded! What a pig!!!!

I won't wait so long before I go back, but I will definitely use my big dildo so I am not such a whiny bitch when he starts to work on my hole next time. 

• Upvote 2

Last week cruised a hot latino who was hanging out on the street outside of my building on my way home from work. When I got him in my apartment I realized he was wasted, so he was happy to get naked in my bed and let me work on his dick. I moved up to get ready to line him up with my hole, and he freaked out and insisted on a condom. Damn it! We fucked a couple of times with a condom, but he kept not wanting to cum, so we alternated blow jobs and fucking until three hours later he left.

I was pretty sexually aggravated, so the next day after work I texted an older Jewish guy who had promised to load me next change I got. He invited me over, so I ran down to his place and spent an hour making out, 69ing, and getting rimmed before he got his thick dick in me. He told me he wanted to seed me, so I started dirty talking and begging him to breed and cum deep inside his newly owned ass. He came in less than five minutes hearing me beg. 

I was still hard when I left him because I was making mental plans for my walk home since he lives right next to a cruising area I rarely stop in. I am definitely stopping by more often. It was about 7pm and was still pretty light, and there were only a few people in the park enjoying the weather. As soon as I got near the entrance of a cruisey trail, an older, very dark skinned black guy appeared and stared me down. I smiled at him and he followed me with his eyes as I walked down the path. I waited for him to catch up, and he whispered to follow him. We passed another beautiful hunk of a black man - light skin, short-trimmed facial hair, chiseled features, amazing gym-sculpted body - and I made a mental note to come back for him. The first guy led me to a semi-secluded spot and whipped out an uncut dick quickly hardening. I got my mouth on it, and a few seconds later the second black guy came to watch. I'm used to being a little more hidden, but he was so hot and I was determined to suck him next, so I just kept on sucking. After about five minutes the first guy whispered something and started cumming in my mouth. He pulled out, cleaned up, and walked away without another word.

The second guy was standing next to the first when he came, so I was salivating at the thought of seeing this guy's dick. He waited a few minutes for the first guy to leave and seemed to be watching for anyone else. I started to get nervous that he was going to bolt. Suddenly he turned to me, unzipped his fly, and asked, "Are you going to suck this big black dick, bitch?" as whipped out a thick, probably seven inch cut dick with the biggest cock head I have ever seen. He was hard as a rock and I latched out and never let go. My hand went to his balls, and he had been sweating out in the heat - he smelled glorious! He kept talking to me while I sucked - "Do you like that black dick? When I saw you walk by I knew I wanted you to suck this dick. Did you swallow that other guy? Did he cum in your mouth? Can I get your number so you can suck this dick anytime and I can stop coming to this stupid park?" He pulled out of my mouth a few times because he was getting close and told me he was enjoying this too much to cum yet. I kept looking to make sure no one else would stumble upon us, but he told me to stop and just pay attention to my dick. Of course he didn't care when a 30yo white guy walked by and got a great view of me swallowing his dick, but I was pretty nervous about it. A few minutes later the guy walked by again, but something about the situation clicked in my head and I winked at him while he watched us. With a load in my hole and a load in my stomach, sucking this god of a man in the middle of a park in the city being watched by others, I felt pretty good about life. Finally he told me he was going to shoot, and he filled my mouth with some powerful spurts of cum that hit the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop. As he cleaned himself off, he said I was better than his boyfriend. Said my goodbyes and headed home.

• Upvote 6

I gave one two nights ago at Nightbarcelona (previously Nightberry) in Barcelona. Full house. I was sucked by a latino, then shared a black cock with a Columbian through a gloryhole, then kissed the same Columbian while he was getting fucked. The guy who fucked him used a condom, but I picked up the full condom, tied a knot on it, put it in my back pocket and brought it back to my hotel room. At last I fucked a guy that I never saw, as I was as good as blind in the darkest darkroom.

I'm going to an underwear party at Boyberry in a couple of hours, and who knows what will happen there.

Happened last night at a small shopping center at a metro station.

I drank too much passion tea, and I had to take a piss badly. I hopped off the train and headed to the bathroom on the upper floors (hint it's in Virginia).

While taking a piss, I noticed a young 20 something, skinny, toned black guy standing at the urinal next to mine. He was there when I walked in, and realized he wasn't urinating.

Curiosity got the best of me, and I tried to discreetly look at his crotch as I walked past after I was done. Guess I was too obvious as I did 3 passes.

He turned to face me, grabbed my attention ... and I simply stared at his dick. Mmm a nice thick 7". He saw me literally drooling and says, "What you waiting for? You need to suck it." Yeah, I did!

Without thinking I got on my knees and started suckling his dick, deep. College guys are my favorite lately ... he was obviously sweating from the absurd Northern Virginia heat. I love the taste of sweat and a guy. I sucked him for only a few minutes when he pulled me up and said to follow him.

We went into a stall, where he had me sit on the toilet facing him, then rim him. Dunno why, I used to hate rimming but now I love it and I need to do it to get horny enough to fuck.

After a few minutes of rimming his tasty ass, he had me stand up, turn around, and drop my shorts.

He rimmed my ass for a few minutes, then I felt his dick start to slide in. No talk of condoms or status ... grabbed my hips tightly (as if I was going to stop him), and once about halfway in covers my mouth with his right hand and slams the rest in. How do guys know I like that?

Anyway, my ass naturally gets wet, so with that and his spit no issues. I was afraid someone would walk in and hear ... he wasn't gentle.

He only fucked me for about 5 minutes before ramming in all the way, biting my neck, and flooding my hole with a nice thick load.

Not sure what he meant, but said, "Better enjoy my load" slapped my ass and ordered me to suck him clean.

Damn hot. Says he is a regular for quick, random fucks. I'll definitely be back.

Edited by wow4761
  • Upvote 3

I just got done taking my incredible fuck buds load. He has an beautiful thick 8.5'' black cock and knows how to use it and we totally enjoy each other. We are both in long term relationships that have become non-sexual and we try and get together whenever our partners are gone and our schedules allow it, sometimes 4-5 times a week. I love it when we fuck.

• Upvote 2

At Boyberry in Barcelona tonight. Sucked a guy at the underwear party. He was lying on the bench, me on my knees, ass up. Felt someone enter me, men didn't last long, didn't even think he fucked me. But when finished sucking, I felt wet, stroke my finger around the crack, and sure be hell, it smelt like cum. I'll be sleeping with cum inside me tonight.

On the way back to the hotel, I also visited the Sauna Casanova. Was in the sling for a while, maybe half hour, but nobody entered me. Took a stroll around the facilities, and god be darned, when I came back, someone else was being fucked in the sling. So instead of being fucked for the second time tonight, I fucked the guy in the sling right after the other one pulled out, and emptied my load inside him.

Swallowed two loads at a bathroom in a mall in Prince William County (think that gives away the mall lol).

As I was walking out, this sexy black guy walks in to the mall. I knew immediately he was there for sex.

I looked at him, he looked at me ... we played the game of walking past each other.

He walked in to the bathroom and I followed. I chickened out and walked around a bit more ... I decided I needed his cum. When I went back, I walked in to find him getting fucked by a hung white guy. Hot. Oh and it was raw.

I said id be quiet but need to watch. Well, as always happens, I for involved. The white guy fucked the black guy as I sucked his 9.5" thick dick. Mmm tastes so damn good!

The black guy grabbed my head and forced me to let him duck my face. Mmm hot. This went on for about 5 minutes before he unloaded in my mouth. I kept it all in and sucked his dick for another minute, ensuring I got it all. Then I swallowed and made out with him. Just as we were making out, white guy busts in his ass.

I wasn't done. I pushed black guy back on to the toilet, got on my knees, and sucked him back to hardness.

I was desperate to taste another one of his loads, it's very sweet. I was rewarded after 15 minutes.

Typing this in the parking lot, about to head to his place to get flooded in my ass.

• Upvote 2

Busy couple of days...  Chatted with a bottom from Recon a few days Saturday and he wanted me to fuck him bb with my pierced cock.  I said sure.  He said he had fresh poppers and loved to get fucked.  Funny thing is he had a PA also, but he was the absolute worst bottom ever.  I barely got in his ass and he was practically screaming that I was too thick and to pull out sir.  I stayed in and fucked him a little more, but he kept crying that it hurt too much.  I pulled out and jerked off on  him.  Got off the bed and was getting dressed and he asked if he could cum.  I told him no and that he could jerk off after I left.  I was pissed, he was the worst bottom I've ever had.  I didn't even give him my whole dick. I left, and won't call him again.

Fast forward to tonight... Fuck bud of mine wanted to see me get fucked and loaded by a few guys.  I posted an ad on BBRTS and ended up having 4 total guys come over.  First guy ate my ass and got it all wet and it was HOT.  He then slid his cock (average sized) in my ass and really pounded hard for about 10 minutes until he blasted inside me.  I felt his load and it was huge.  Just as he was finishing up another guy walked in.  Older but VERY hung.  Was 9x6, veins were popping out all over his huge tool.  I think he was Cuban.  He was very verbal and loved that my ass was loaded already.  He wasted no time in fucking me and he was really out to hurt me.  He fucked rough and fast and kept pulling out and making me suck him and then he's ram it back in.  This went on for about 20 minutes as my friend was totally loving seeing me get pounded and hearing me moan like a bitch.  Cuban guy says he's going to cum and flood my muscle jock ass with his toxic seed.  I begged for it and he unloaded a massive load.  Loved it.  Had another guy come over and he was in and out in less than 5 minutes, nothing memorable but at least I got his load.  Then my friend fucked me, he loved how sloppy my hole was and it was still very tight.  I have a gift of being able to tighten my hole and milk a cock.  He was fucking me and loving it, but I started to clamp down on his dick and he lost it and loaded me with a really big load.  So my ass was full and I was happy.  I dressed and came home.  I have the loads in me as I type.  I am a totally happy pig!  Makes up for that horrible fuck on Saturday.

• Upvote 2

Got a text from a 21 year old student I've fucked a few times now.  He's been at home for the summer and now he's back in town.  The first time I fucked him last year he asked about condoms and even brought some.  We didn't use them and he hasn't mentioned them since....

He sucked my cock for a while and then took off his trousers and pants and bent over.  I rimmed his hole for a while then gave him what he came for - I fucked him bareback and shot my load right up him.

He's just left to meet some friends for a drink - a nice big load of cum in his arse.

I just got home after meeting with a guy who hit up my craigslist ad. Took a few days for us to finally hook up, but when we did it was awesome. He has a nice dick and fucked me for about 20m till he came in my fat ass. 

• Upvote 1

Met a guy online who mostly tops but wanted to take his first ever load. I had a 5 day load for him. He came over and stripped down to his jock. We did a little sucking, then he bent me over and rimmed me deep. After getting me nice and wet, he stood up and shoved his thick cock in and pounded my ass for a bit. We switched positions and I rimmed and fucked him. We flipped a few times but I wanted to breed his ass so I fucked him hard and gave him his first ever load. Then he bred my ass. It was hot. I definitely created a monster as he later found another guy to breed his ass.

• Upvote 2

Took my first load last night from a fwb bi dad who I occasionally suck off. He texted me if I could come over and service him, and out of the blue started asking what my fantasies were. Of course im just having some fun via text saying how I want to one day get fucked forecibly and be bread, and he says that's hot. Fast forward 30 min and im at his house sucking his cock on his bed. he literally has a picture of him and his wife on the nightstand and im beyond horny looking at it knowing that his cock is mine. After edging him for 20 min and slurping tons of pre cum, he grabs me and pushes me onto the bed. Im kinda taken by surprise but im so horny that im just letting him do whatever he wants. My ass is literally up in the air with my face buried into their pillow when I feel the flicker of his tongue on my hole. All I can think is holy shit... is this going to happen, as he starts tonguing my ass. This goes on for a few minutes, and then suddenly I feel his cock sliding up and down my crack. my mind is spinning and without knowing im slowly pushing back towards him. I feel the tip of his cock slowly push into me and with a painful pop, I knew he was in. I concentrated on his slow strokes, and the pain turned to pleasure and his rhythm picked up. his hands were around my neck pushing my body into the pillow as he fucked me harder and harder. I started to think about his wife and how good my ass must feel to have him want it. Without warning, I hear him moan, you ready? im gonna cum! i yelled fuck yea and then felt him thrust deep and stop. I felt the twitch of his cock and then my hole felt warm and flooded. my body froze as i just realized what happened. I was just bred. I took the load of this guy who i barely know, who has a wife and kids, and completely submitted to him. I felt like a complete cum whore, and i instantly wanted more. He pulled out of me, and i cleaned him up. My ass felt destroyed and soaking wet. I drove home in disbelief, and confused because i secretly want more now....

• Upvote 11