Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

This morning in the shower.

I squatted in front of my friend with my back against the wall and he slowly fucked my mouth.

When he finished I stayed behind and jerked off thinking of his cock.

Been tearing it up since all the college bois came back for the fall semester, especially since we have lots of new ones who are finally away from mommy and daddy.  Already fucked 3 freshmen and took one's virginity, or so he claimed.  So far all I've found are guys who want to bottom, which is fine, but I love getting pounded by 18yo dick.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

Haven't been bred in a while. Went to the park at 6am and a lot of action going on while the joggers started showing up. Made eyes with an older latino guy who was a grower. I started sucking him while he sat on the bench, but he was pulling down my shorts and playing with my hole. He pulled me up, turned me around, and started fucking me. We kept ducking behind the bench each time joggers ran by. Finally I started begging for leche and he finished. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Got texted a few days ago by my 31 yo Vietnamese-born pigson asking if we could get together for some naked fun after his work yesterday. I'm always game for his smooth body. I'm moderately hairy. He's tanned and I'm white. Good contrast!

I douched and got ready for 6 PM. He was at my door with a broad smile and a hard-on in his shorts. I smiled at him and had a boner in my trackpants. That makes two of us! LOL! After coming we kissed and I led him by the hand to my bedroom. Off came the clothes in seconds. I started to suck his juicy cock. He reciprocated on my cock. More kissing and touching.

We went into a 69 position to suck each other's cocks. He has big balls which I got to suck on individually. He was so turned on by this -- his cock got harder! He put 1, then 2 fingers up my hole. This usually stiffens my cock even more. He loves to put his fingers in and take them out, repeating. Well, it didn't take me long to blast a several day's load down his throat. He obediently cleaned off my cock and kissed me with a cummy kiss! HOT!

Afterwards, he went to town on my ass. I LOVE to rim and get rimmed, so does he. Then came his dick. I love to tighten my ass muscles around his cock as he's fucking me. At first I was on my back, then he wanted me on my tummy as he continued to fuck me. I could tell when his breathing got laboured that he was close to cumming. He told me so and squirted a huge load into my ass. I asked for him to stay in my ass for a bit. He then exited and I got to clean off his cum-covered cock. He resumed rimming my cummy hole and fed me some of that joy on my lips!

After cleaning up, we went to a new Korean restaurant not far by for some excellent Korean food! I love cummy dessert before the main courses! OINK!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

It was last night. Went cruising in my city's main spot. Saw the guy walk into the bushes with his bike, I looped round and met him in there. We rested his bike on a tree, bent over the tree, we both used our spit as lube and I fucked him raw. No questions asked. Another guy joined and we took turns until I shot my load deep in him then left.

• Piggy 3

Saturday the 26th. Have been (sort of) seeing someone who's become my pimp. We didn't plan things that way, but we've segued to him pimping me out over the last 4-5 months. I love to parTy like anyone else so he now makes me earn it through money he makes selling my ass to men willing to pay! Generally he whores me out about two weekends a month. Saturday I got three loads!  

• Piggy 2

It was last night on the way home from work. Oakleigh to Glen Iris for those playing in Australia.

A grindr buddy i hadn’t met was finally available and able to host. On his profile he’s in his late 60s with a big grey beard and from the pics looked unkempt and out of shape. I didn’t care so long as i had a hole to unload in. 

I turned up at his single storey house, walked in to find a trim in shape smooth mature guy. Nice bloke and so so friendly. He dutifully goes to work on my cock and i reach to his arse to feel him out. I ask if he’s lubed up and he says no. This i like as I never like to use too much lube.. much prefer grippage or the option to add more if needed. 

Following and awesome BJ,  i direct him to go doggy on the bed. I line up on his arse and with just a lil lube on my tip I push and gently work my way in. 

TBH I expected a loose arse esp given his age and that he’s been gay his whole life. But instead it’s one of the tightest arses i’ve been in for a v long time. All of a sudden i need to concentrate to not cum too quickly! I go nice and deep in long strokes to try and open him up a little and (with some poppers) this seems to work. Once i’ve gained composure, i push him down flat on the bed and then start to properly dominate and fuck him. I love slamming into an arse when flat on a bed as i can simply concentrate on building up to my orgasm and focus on using the hole for its intended purpose.. He tells me to do what i need to do so i pick up the pace “find my spot” and plant it deep as i cum.

I let it set for a few moments.. knowiing that i’m a dribbler. Then slowly pull out squeezing my cock as i go. The btm lays there, doesn’t get up so as to not disturb the load. I get up, get dressed then go back the car and drive home to my wife and kids. 

Lovely.

• Like 5

My last load was received at BodyZone (bathhouse) in Detroit a few weeks back.   I was there on a Saturday night.  Sometimes I have a great night (+5 loads) and sometimes a bad night (a few loads).   I was there a number of hours and I wasn't getting as much dick as I wanted.   I was positioned doggy style (I'm a 56yo muscular/thick bear with a phat ass who mostly attracts guys in there 20s and 30s, especially black guys) on the bed in my private room and decided to get up and  walk around.   I went to the room where there are 4 closet like spaces with doors and no lights, with glory holes between each space.   I really lucked out.  There was a massive black cock already poking through one of the glory holes.   It was long, thick, and rock hard.   I started to suck it, but I certainly didn't need to do anything to get it hard.   I prefer dick in my ass rather than in my mouth 99% of the time.  So within a minute I stood up and got on my tippy toes (I'm not tall and this particular glory hole was a bit high) and I backed onto his dick.   He moaned as I took it all the way to its base.   He started pumping me through the hole.   Within a few minutes I felt his dick pulsate as he shot what seemed to be a huge load in my ass.   Sometimes getting fucked 1/2 dozen to a dozen times in a private room is what I need.   But other times, I just need that one memorable fuck to reflect on and jack off to in the days to come.     This was definitely one of those "other" times.

I went to buy poppers at an adult video store a few weeks back.   The store has a room of video booths.   On this day, there were maybe 1 or 2 guys in the store.   I didn't see anyone around the booths when I went into one of them.  I put money in the machine and left my door open.   To my surprise, there was someone lurking outside my booth.  A black guy walked by.   He walked by again and I nodded my head.   He came into the booth.   I closed the door and started sucking his dick.  It was already hard.  He asked me what I like to do and I said "get fucked raw and take loads".   I then turned around with my back to his front.  I pulled down my pants, bent over slightly, and he stuck his hard dick inside me and began pumping my ass.  He shot a huge load deep inside me within a few minutes.   It was a nice surprise that he was there when I thought nobody was around.   And it was my pleasure to service him and take his load.

Gave my last load to this hot Asian high school boy in a park bathroom, named Ethan. He noticed my cock as I was pissing in a urinal. After I finished, he got on his knees and cleaned me up, then sucked me proper for almost 10 minutes. Then we went to one of the stalls, he pulled down his jeans and I ate him out till he was nice and wet. Fucked him for 20 minutes, pumped 8 loads in his boicunt. When I finished, I noticed a line of men behind me.  I stayed and watched while a dozen guys used his holes. When all the guys were finished, Ethan gave me his phone number and email. Turns out he's a pretty kinky slut.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 6

Having my first hookup with my 27 yr old Algerian muscle stud in 6 months & I just can’t get enough of him!  He got here at 9pm last night & after he fuck two big creamy loads in my pussy he surrendered his big round meaty hairy muscle arse to me to fuck & breed! I’m a heavy cummer so he’s been pushing my seed from his hole into a big pyrex measuring jug after each breeding & it’s showing just over 1/2 litte, he’ll be drinking my cum later.  Apart from a few quick piss breaks I’ve been giving his North African so seriously hard rough punishment.  Right now his hole is very red & becoming swollen! With my balls still aching so badly for his hole he has many more hours of anal punishment to endure and I have many more hours of ecstasy balls deep in him. 

60423d90-9cd9-479b-8735-6ef024b4fd85.jpeg

7684153b-6207-4069-9ffd-1b73be18ecb6.jpeg

• Like 5

Was on Grindr the other night and saw one of my fuck buddies was online.  I don't get to see him much, he travels around the country a lot for work. But when I see him, I never miss the opportunity to get fucked by him. He is a multi-cummer and he can easily shoot 4 loads inside me with no problems.  I invited him over and he said he would be over in 30 minutes.

While I was waiting for him to show up, I started talking to a college student that I had chatted with a few times but we hadn't been able to meet yet. I told him about the guy coming over, he said he was at work, but wanted come over later. He was wanting to shoot his load in my ass and then fist it in deeper. I told him that was hot and I would love that.

The multi-cummer came over and put 4 loads in my ass before he had to finally stop. After he left, I was back on Grindr and started chatting with another fuck buddy that I hadn't talked to in a long time. He was looking to drop a load, so I told him to come over. He came over, started fucking my loaded hole. He loved fucking my cum loaded hole. He soon shot his load and left. 

The college student messaged me a little bit later, said he was off work and horny. I sent him my address and told him I would be in the sling when he got here. He came in and started rimming my hole. After he got as much of the cum as he could, he stood up and started fucking me with him cock. He loved the loose hole and all the cum. He soon came and he grabbed a dildo and started fucking my hole. He was pushing his cum in deeper and deeper, grabbing bigger dildos to push it in further. He then switched this his hands. He opened me up enough to get his fist inside me and then he started going deeper, pushing his load in as far  as he could. He was infatuated with getting his load in as far as he could.  He got up to his elbow inside my hole. That was an incredible fuck time.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

This afternoon. i can't get too much of Him, my mouth was all over Him. He's so non vocal when He is fucking me, even though He fucks hard, pounds the hell out of me. God i love Him. When i am giving Him oral, He is so vocally expressive, so obviously enjoying, drives me wild and i do not get tired of giving Him oral, i just get in the zone and stay there till He says He wants to fuck me... and fills me  with cum. 

• Like 2

Just left. He had taken a break from work earlier and came by, so fucking good... then He called and asked for "round too" and said:  "it's okay if you don't want to." lol, right.  i was still creamy from His first load and He needed to unload again. Really, He getting into the oral a lot, and so am i. Fuck, i love His pleasure, and He fucks me into a rag doll every time. i'm wasted in a sweet way and full of His seed. Gonna sleep so well tonight with Him inside of me. 

• Like 3

A few minutes ago. I'm still  processing

A massive black daddy I met through BBRT, messaged me if he could come over. He is 6'7", 300 lbs with arms like trees an a penis the size of a Pringle can. He began by fondling my dick and squeezing my ball,s, then stretching them to the point of serious pain. He likes to say he holds my manhood in his hand. Then he picked me up, still holding my nuts and sets me face down on his cock. I can barely get my mouth around it. I suck him to hardness, then he rearranges me face down, ass up on the bed.he squrits a glob of lube on my asshole, an explores with several fingers. Then he inserts his dick. It's like being impaled by a baseball bat. He goes all the way in up to  his tennis-ball-sized testicles and stops  to allowed my sphincter to relax around him. Then he commenced fucking me like a pile driver. My whole body shakes as he pounded the shit out of my ass, holding on to my own nuts as they slap his. He cums with a shudder but doesn't pullout,  pauses, then resumes coming a second and then a THIRD time. His dick pulls out with an audible " plop".He kissed me on the neck, pated my butt and left.

I'm wrecked, asshole gaping and literally oozing cum. After a bit I pulled myself together,I made a cup of tea, and ass still full, sat down ( on a towel) to write this for you. *Amazing "isn't adequate to describe the experience.

The icing on the cake?   He mentioned he's a prison guard, one of my major turn-ons. He said he loves my man cunt and plans to cum back soon. 

'Im going be a little sore in the morning..I think.....

• Like 9
  • Piggy 1