Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was at the ABS yesterday and was preparing to leave when a man came in the adjacent booth and put his big cock through the hole for me to suck. I gladly obliged. After several minutes he wanted to move to a booth together and I agreed.

As I was leaving my booth, I got a phone call and had to leave. I told him and he pulled it out right there in the hallway. I sucked his big cock for a few more minutes and then he began masturbating over my face as I set bare-assed on the floor. It only took him a minute of jerking off and he covered my tongue and lips with his heavy load. 

As I was savoring his taste, someone who watched that action told me there was a muscle guy in another booth looking to get sucked off so I moved over there. He had a really big cock too and immediately put it through the hole for me to service. After I sucked him for a couple minutes, he pulled back and asked for me to put mine through. I did and I was so horned up that I was almost immediately ready to blow. I asked him if he would give me his load if I gave him mine and he said yes. Within 30 seconds I was shooting my cum in his mouth and he took it all. 

Usually, when I get off, I lose interest and I'm ready to leave, but this time I had told myself I wanted to suck off a cock after I nutted. So down on my knees I went and resumed sucking his thick 8 inch cock in my post nut state. 

It was so hot having that big cock sliding in and out of my mouth at a time I was usually not interested in cum and wanting to leave. It didn't take long until he was knocking on the wall and my mind was swirling as he pumped his thick, hot load all over my tongue.

I confess that I was more than a little surprised by how good it tasted since I usually don't like the taste of my own load right after I get off. As always, I thanked him for fucking my mouth and feeding me his cum. 

Those were my 9th and 10th loads of the day. It was so hot to get those big cocks (best two cocks of the day) and loads in the 10 minutes before I left and even hotter that I sucked off a cock after I had my orgasm.

It has been my goal for some time to elevate my sluttiness by staying at the bookstore after I get off and continuing to suck off the strangers who offer me their cum. This was a big step.

My ultimate goal, in this context, is to get off before I go or immediately after arrival and to service men for hours with a limp cock and a state of mind that tells me I should get the hell out of there. I think I'll try it soon. 🐷

• Like 2

On 4/3/2020 at 6:00 AM, twoguyssssss4fun said:

he came over again last night...omg  i am in heaven.. he  let me take a pic..  besides fucking his sweet ass, and sucking a load out of him, we used the shower for some piss play.  The other day, he was driving and pulled up along side me at red light. His dad was sitting in the passenger seat.  We all chatted til the light went green and i turned left and he went straight lol

YGPCBF.jpg

Do you have more stories/. experiences with this guy? Would love to read / hear them 🥵

• Like 1

A couple of days ago, a sauna visit was particularly good. I lay in a dark room with my ass up and waited, but not for long! The first guy climbed on top of me and slide his cock into me without so much as an hello. He pounded me for a couple of minutes before I felt his cock pulsing his cum into me. He climbed off me only to be replaced by a second guy who must have been watching (I was facing downwards). His cock easily slid into me, lubed with cum. Again after a couple of minutes I felt his cock throbbing as he gave me his load. It felt so good with two loads mingling inside my hole. Two guys followed - they spit roast me for a while before, with a bit of manoeuvring, they dp'd me. I'd not enjoyed that for about a year, so that was more than welcome. It felt so good, I wanted it to last, but one guy gave me his load quite quickly and pulled out, giving me his cock to lick clean, while his mate continued to fuck me. When he came it was like an explosion of cum, there was so much!! It was a delicious evening, and I went home feeling well used and oozing cum.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3

Just left. i was sitting down for tea and He texted me and asked if i could be ready before He went to work. Always a little nervous getting ready so fast, He drives over and waits in my driveway when He's really wanting it. i hesitated, so He called and i was demurring because He also said "later." On the phone He said how horny He was when i was hesitating and said: "are you sure? you know you really want that dick."  He knows me, i said i'd text Him when prepped. It's not at all about the short notice, He's right, i always want His cock in me, just that fear of short notice prepping. 

He only had a short time, wanting to fit a fuck  in before work, which is so fucking Hot. It's not just a Mans cock and cum i love, it's the lust that drives it... a Mans lust always evokes my own and opens my hole and makes it hungry. It's full now. Sometimes fast fuck can be so satisfying. 

• Like 1

This afternoon for lunch I got on Adam4adam and saw a 69 year old offering free a massage no sex. I texted him and told him I'm interested and he asked can I come over now. I said I have an hour or a little more. He sent his address.  I got there he was a bit older looking but in good shape. 

He walked me to a room that had a massage table and tables with candles burning and stuff on them.

He said there is a towel on table strip get on it put the towel over you. So I did.  I laid there and he came in wearing shorts and a muscle shirt. I put my face down in the hole and felt hot oil get poured on my back as he started to rub my shoulders and neck. It was feeling good he had strong hands. Then rubbing my back hard and shoulders.  He moved to rub my back harder . Then moved the towel to rub my ass and leggs. Nothing sexual. 

It was feeling great and so far had to be close to an hour. I tried to talk but he kept shushing me.  He work my leggs and thighs hard. I actually fell asleep a few times it was so soothing.  

He stated to run his hands from my thighs and bumping to my balls. That got me up. I could hear him breathing harder. He rubbed my inner thighs harder and adding more very hot oil. Then heard him said for the 1st time how do you feel? I answered I feel so relaxed and he said good. He then started to rub my ass lightly and all of a sudden felt a finger hit my hole.  He rub it for a quick second I bet to see my reaction and I moaned.  He ask was that ok? I moaned yea. Heard his heavy breathing say good. 

He then scooped up all the oil on my back and ass and dragged it to my crack. I felt so much oil drip down my crack to my balls dripping. He then started to rub my hole and pulled my cock from under me and rubbed both.

Its was more relaxing than sexual then a finger went in slowly as the other hand rubbed my ass. I was surprised I said I thought this was non sexual he said want me to stop? I said no please. Then he shushed me. He went back putting in a couple fingers slowly then deep I said I didn't think were going to play I didnt prepare for this and he shushed me again.

He worked his fingers gently in and out and i was feeling good. I was getting hard and had to move so my cock can go back under. He pushed me to my side and stroked my cock for a bit then put me back on my stomach. He pulled out and heard some noise then felt something get pushed slowly in my hole. It was kinda big felt more oild dripping on my hole then it was pushed in deeper. Then he push and pulled the toy for a bit then pushed in deep and left it there.

He climbed on the table as he rubbed my back and moved to rubbing my neck. I felt he was naked i could feel his hard cock laying on my ass crack. He rubbed my neck hard almost like choking me it was intense.  He must have reached back and pulled the toy out of me and then felt him move around and his cock slid in. Heard him breathing heavy as i was moaning. He laid on me as his mouth was by my ear and whispered im going to fuck you.

I think i just blew a load hearing that and started to thrust harder. He pumped me for some time. He felt great with all the oil on us. He pumping then pulled out got off and told me to get on my back. As i did he grabbed my leggs pulled them almost past my head and fucked me hard. He pumped my hole for at least 15 minutes and he moaned loud. Let my leggs go and pulled out. 

He stood next to me and stroked my cock and shoved a few fingers in me and must have hit my prostate and rubbed it. I exploded a d my whole body twitched.

He pulled out and said you can shower up now. I did got to the shower and I guess had a little mess and got all cleaned. I got out and saw everything was cleaned up.

He said he needs to clean and said call me again. I said definitely and got dressed and left.

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 3
  • Piggy 1

On 10/4/2023 at 12:06 AM, jvlcumdump said:

My last load was very disappointing.  The top had a very small cock, couldn't stay hard and got more cum on my hole than in me. 

I hate finding out the guy has a small dick. I prefer cocks 8 inches or larger. If not a fist.

My m8 at the Sauna

I was feeling horny as fuck so decided to visit for an anon cumdump session. I usually go in a jock, harness and pup walk and wearing my well worn CUM DUMP socks. Along with my FUCK ME tattoo it gives a clear messsge that I’m just a hole to fuck n breed. I’m usually found on all fours in a dark corner. I love how guys slide straight in to my cummy hole then move on to another hole then return. I had already taken 4 or 5 anon loads and my knees were killing me so I moved to the sling. It wasn’t long before my cummy hole attracted attention with guys keen to try a sloppy cunt. I was being fucked hard and it attracted a group watching. I moaned and groaned in my pup hood as I was bred in front of the group. I fucking loved it and as the guy stepped away I took a popper hit ready for the next cock. There was a guy with his face in my socks sniffing hard. I could feel he was wanking against my cummy hole ready to take a turn.   It felt hot as I took poppers and he teased into my cummy cunt. He pushed his dick fully inside me and continued sniffing and licking my stinky socks. I certainly felt his generous cock slip inside me, balls deep and being encouraged by the small crowd watching. I glanced through the mask at the guy now pounding my cunt. It was only now I realised it was a m8 of mine. I always considered him a bit of a twat and very cocky, my first reaction was to stop and run. But, his fucking was good, and he clearly had no idea who he was balls deep in. I was kinda turned on he had no idea whose cunt he was creaming. He was pretty vocal too and told me that my my loaded cunt felt amazing with strangers loads oozing out. I decided it was kind of horny to let him carry on as he had no clue who he was balls deep pounding. I grunted n groaned enough to keep him interested. I keep thinking that of all the times I had known him I always considered him a twat. I had no idea he was packing such a good and slutty dick. I thought he was loosing interest and I thought I could escape as he urged guys watching to take over. There was a guy wanking heavily who offered to take a turn. My m8 pulled out and stood to one side, someone was straight on their knees to suck his cock. Good I thought, that’s him sorted. The guy taking over shoved his dick in me and was ready to breed me in front of the guys watching. I was hoping my m8 would wonder off but the guy now in my cunt was pretty vocal so attracted more attention. After some loud verbal, when I was told I was a filthy faggot, the guy pounded his cum into my hole for all to see.

My m8 was still getting his dick sucked when the guy inside me pulled out. I had cum flowing from my cunt like an open invitation. Sure enough a much older guy stood in front of me. My cunt was open to all and I was turned on by my m8 just now watching me, the old guy teased my hole then plowed straight into my cummy hole. A quick few hard thrusts and he too was ready to dump another anon load in me. My m8 was clearly a sleazy fukka. He liked what he saw. He moved back between my legs and dropped to his knees. He was tonguing my used cunt and was sucking cum out of me. I had no idea he was so talented. I had taken his dick and his tongue and he had no idea. He stood back up and pushed his dick back inside me. I was really worried he’d recognise me so I tried to hide inside my pup mask. His was a slow purposeful fuck he was clearly enjoying my well loaded sloppy cunt.

The horny fukka then spoke so everyone could hear… I think it’s about time I gave you my seed. You have the most amazing cummy hole. I kept thinking how horny it was that he was now going to dump a load in my used cunt but had no idea who I was. He had his face in my worn CUM DUMP socks and was sniffing hard on them. He was pounding be good and hard and using the swing to help get a harder thrust. Then I felt his cock unload inside me and he let out a groan of delight. I let him finish dumping his load and he took his time too. When he was done he wondered off. When he was gone i quickly climbed out of the sling before anyone else could take a turn. I now wanted to get out of the sauna for some air to recover. I was gone for about an hour. I figured that was Plenty of time for him to fuck off now he’d used and unloaded in me in front of a crowd. I had his load and several others oozing from my cunt so I decided to see if I could find someone to cream it. I changed back into my harness and cummy jock and put the pup mask back on. I went back to the sling to offer my sloppy cunt. I waited patently. One guy slipped his dick in for a quick go in me then moved on. 

Then he was back! My m8 was back at my hole wanking. Before I had time to think he slipped back inside me. He told me he loved watching me take the old guys dick and load as it was a turn on seeing a proper cumdump being used. I groaned and grunted in all the right places as I thought about my m8 having no clue who I was or the fact i was his slutty breeding hole. He told me it takes him ages to cum the second time round so he hoped my hole could take it. I led back n the sling as he sniffed my socks while gliding in and out of my cunt. He was creaming strangers loads non stop for about 10 mins until another guy showed interest and he offered him my cunt, whist he was still using it. He told him to feel free if he fancied breeding it. He stepped aside and the guy took over pounding the cum out of me. My m8 was now pimping my hole out,

He was egging the guy on to breed me. Sure enough my cunt was filled with another strangers load and my m8 was straight back in after. This fresh load had given him extra inspiration and a few minutes later he bred my hole for the second time in a sea of strangers cum. I have to admit I fucking loved it. He gave my ass one hard slap and wondered off. My cunt was full and dripping and I was knackered. I changed and left and to this day my m8 has no idea I own that cunt! 

IMG_7715.thumb.jpeg.7247ac5c5ddbb31024e8bca9864ed8e1.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Had a bit of a dry spell but visiting family for Thanksgiving. Got in a few hours ago and popped open Grindr. Small town, but there are some guys. Visiting is like being the fresh meat, had a bunch of messages almost immediately.  One was a 20 yo Twink within walking distance.  Went over, sucked him for a few mins and he said he wanted my pussy.  Thankfully I had gotten ready since his profile was tagged as bb.  A few mins of fucking and he moaned to grab his balls.  As soon as I did they jumped in my hand and he started shaking and knew he was making his deposit.  There's something so hot to me to watch or feel my top's cum contractions.

Back home with family with his baby swimming inside me. First day off to a good start.

• Like 2

CHEATING BREED CUMDUMP 

I’m a regular cumdump for guys in the area and my latest load was delivered by a 29 yr old lad. He regularly messages when his boyfriend ain’t about asking if he can use my hole to dump his load. The horny fukka finds me ass up and hooded, wearing a harness and jock and white sox. He strips to his socks and simply slides his raw boner inside me. No chat, door open willing cunt. He’s been breeding me most weeks for the last year.

There’s no pressure to perform, it’s just a cunt used by thousands of guys who need to dump their seed. This guy loves knowing so many cocks have used my hole and he often finds a strangers load or two already in me. This occasion he was first and he fucked me acroos the bed working off his sexual tension. His hot cheating 4 day load was dumped deep in my cunt. When done he tagged my ass as proof of use and left.

No chat cumdump loading! 

pict231004_1340010000.thumb.jpeg.13e3c2d4bd3de4671ca8f65c20a8335f.jpeg

• Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 7:11 AM, Turbocs37 said:

I was at the ABS yesterday and was preparing to leave when a man came in the adjacent booth and put his big cock through the hole for me to suck. I gladly obliged. After several minutes he wanted to move to a booth together and I agreed.

As I was leaving my booth, I got a phone call and had to leave. I told him and he pulled it out right there in the hallway. I sucked his big cock for a few more minutes and then he began masturbating over my face as I set bare-assed on the floor. It only took him a minute of jerking off and he covered my tongue and lips with his heavy load. 

As I was savoring his taste, someone who watched that action told me there was a muscle guy in another booth looking to get sucked off so I moved over there. He had a really big cock too and immediately put it through the hole for me to service. After I sucked him for a couple minutes, he pulled back and asked for me to put mine through. I did and I was so horned up that I was almost immediately ready to blow. I asked him if he would give me his load if I gave him mine and he said yes. Within 30 seconds I was shooting my cum in his mouth and he took it all. 

Usually, when I get off, I lose interest and I'm ready to leave, but this time I had told myself I wanted to suck off a cock after I nutted. So down on my knees I went and resumed sucking his thick 8 inch cock in my post nut state. 

It was so hot having that big cock sliding in and out of my mouth at a time I was usually not interested in cum and wanting to leave. It didn't take long until he was knocking on the wall and my mind was swirling as he pumped his thick, hot load all over my tongue.

I confess that I was more than a little surprised by how good it tasted since I usually don't like the taste of my own load right after I get off. As always, I thanked him for fucking my mouth and feeding me his cum. 

Those were my 9th and 10th loads of the day. It was so hot to get those big cocks (best two cocks of the day) and loads in the 10 minutes before I left and even hotter that I sucked off a cock after I had my orgasm.

It has been my goal for some time to elevate my sluttiness by staying at the bookstore after I get off and continuing to suck off the strangers who offer me their cum. This was a big step.

My ultimate goal, in this context, is to get off before I go or immediately after arrival and to service men for hours with a limp cock and a state of mind that tells me I should get the hell out of there. I think I'll try it soon. 🐷

That's an ambition of mine too. Cum first then get used

Only a quick one from yesterday.

Daddy messaged me out of the blue

"I want to see you, when are you free?"

My heart fluttered reading the message, as it always does. Quick reply saying I'm free now, and a few seconds later a reply.

"Be there in 10 mins, bringing a friend."

10 minutes later, I'm naked kissing daddy's smoke tasting mouth, while his friends pulling my nipples, then I turn as his friend spits in my mouth and kisses me.

I kneel, undoing their jeans, the smell off 2 unwashed cocks was amazing. I pull them out, 2 gorgeous cheesy cocks for me! I'm possessed, licking, sucking, I can't get enough of their cock cheese in my worthless mouth.

Daddy fucks me, hard, deep, cumming quickly. His friend slides in as I'm sucking my ass from Daddies cock. A few more minutes Daddy grunts again as I feel him shoot straight Down my throat. His friend starts groaning, pumping another load into my hole. I turn, sucking his cock clean as he and  Daddy dress again. They both tell me they can't wait for next time, before they leave, locking the door behind them and leaving me feeling used.

very yum!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3

Last night in a sex club. Usually I go for the shorter guys but this tall bottom was sexy and eager for my dick. What a great hole. Easy to slide in and then every time I bottomed out he would grip my cock with his hole as a slid back. I lasted longer than I expected but nutted hard in his hole. 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1