Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just left about 30 minutes ago... still floating though. He bred me Wednesday and wanted to yesterday, but i was feasting and we all know eating and bottoming don't go together. It was a tough call, but the food was already in. 

Lately, our routine involves me sucking Him and doing a lot of kissing an licking of His thighs, balls, crotch, and of course His Cock.  Then He turns over and presents His ass. He's the only Guy i will rim, but He so obviously gets into it and is so vocal, it puts me in the zone and keeps me there... so He's found a way. He's really hairy, and i like smooth, but again... i'm so into Him, even His hair is hot to me? He's Latino, so unlike my hair, His is short and curly. His skin is golden brown and absolutely flawless, just thinking about Him makes me salivate.  Funny how chemistry can get one liking what i wouldn't normally.  He always finishes breeding me, which is probably key to our longevity. He's bred me hundreds of times and definitely has built and taken possession of a space inside of me, which He fills and maintains on a regular basis.  Loving life right now. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Blackout night at the baths great night bred by at least eight guys and swallowed just as many loads.    love the dark room and the fuck benches. This little slut was backing up to every cock he could find not sure how many actually had in me but I went home sloppy and loose.   Could have had more but damn there was a lot of guys that didn't fuck what a shame or this little piggy would have had more loads.

• Like 4

Hooked up with a gorgeous 22 yr old muscular hairy  lad called Ryan, he’s half English half Irish, 6’ tall, hairy body, big meaty hairy arse & a big fat 8” cock.   He came on over just after 11pm &  was originally coming over to get one or two loads bred in his arse. 

It’s now 3:20am & I’ve just bred my 5th big load in his meaty cunthole & have made him orgasm twice. His cunthole feels so good on my cock I’ve told him i wanna keep breeding him over & over.  He told me my dick feels fucking amazing inside him & to fuck him for as long as I like. 

IMG_0635.thumb.jpeg.788fc6aa0b8ce41720fd4b9409cca82e.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Two days ago out cruising. I was good up ass out bent over my car and I felt a guys hands pull my cheeks open and slide his raw cock in. It was long and fat and stretched me a bit but I could tell he didn’t care. After about 5 mins he pulled out twisted me round n shoved it in my mouth it was then I saw it was a BBC. Suddenly another cock was in my ass n pumping like mad. After a few moments I could feel it pulse as it was spurting deep. As soon as he had pulled his slippy cock out the black guy spun me back round n fucked me hard n fast. Deep past my second ring and within a minute he was spitting his load deep. I counted 9 deep pulses as the ropes splashed my insides. As he pulled out he bent over n whispered that should make you join our club!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

I was trying to find an older top in Van who wanted to party on our cloudy day here. I don't like condoms as they make me bleed and due to using the toilet daily id be re-cut... it's also a turn on to gget breeded raw. By a Poz top has been a lifelong biggest fantasy of mine, which I had avoided.

I got back home in DT Van, tryna live as close to that Davie Street gay community as possible. I'm closeted so it's hard to find guys,  especially as they almost all do that fucking "Ghosting" shit online....(fucking took a decade to lose my virginity!!!)

I'd live there for 5yrs and the "ultimate fantasy." Of being Pozzed (at first being (consent.non-consent) "forced" to use drugs too) became more and more...overwhelming, or too powerful to resist. This point I was still User-free (any drugs, aside 420) but ONLY sought out Undetectable,  avoided fully charged Poz guys , was ok with neg but sad if it had to be one(a neg-guy, that is).

Forward another 5yrs...was ONLY bottoming for Undetectable..refusing Poz & neg alike...still only bareback.

Another 10yrs later I think and im nearing 40yo (self promise: NOT to do ANY type of drug, &even "if so " NOT till I'm over 40yo...back then that...WAS..over the hill...).

My (dirty, kinky, filthy, nasty, sleazy, shady, stealthy, seedy & piggy) likes (&/or) side (which I'd always avoided/never indulged-vanilla never needed any "bells or whistles" as..it's already fucking best shit ever). I started yearning to do dirty dirty things, places....ppl... and their cumm....Poz cumm.

I'd cheated the no drug thing by only one month, ATM 4yrs later, I only do it during "Funtime" with guys. Started using Hard (crack) cuz coke SUCJS, didn't work. I run thru that and didn't want it in only 1yr then switched to Side(Meth/Speed) which. Omg the gay sex...WAY intensified. I tried poppers and G("daterape") which...wow, waaay more intense.

Those cravings, no don't think "was the drugs", it was my biggest fantasy since a very...very young age...u wouldn't believe if I said it either. But it, on its own, got almost too strong.

I had moved out of Van (stupid drunks always tryna fight me, lived on a bar-star-whire street, Granville st) so I moved to my birthplace new Westminster. 

JUST prior I had unnoticeably stopped asking if guys were neg or Poz, which I did every single time. I'd go down this Stanley Park trails at night where gayguys go to fuck at dark...I even let I don't know how many guts fuck me, raw, cumm in me & not even see their faces...

Now, living in New Westminster,  I smoke clouds and I, now, ONLY want (bareback) Poz tops, as an opposite I now get sad if they're Undetectable and damn near flat out refuse Neg (for, their safety, yes..but moreover cuz they are not Pozzed). Usually refuse if they are nasty piggy or pnp type too.

I've already had two guys do this Stealthing where the fuck Poz cumm into you with either not telling you they're Poz or flat it lying...and I've, knowingly, had 2 older "Daddy's " fuck their Poz cumm into my willing raw ass while partying. 

Just this, full, last week both had pumped their dirty filth loads into me bareback. Last one was only 3 days ago & I hunt fir Poz Fuckers.. daily. 

I could indulge each story, lovingly/huge turnon, but this is already long enough and these FUCKING stupid cell phones keep popping me off my God damn keypad every fucking 5th word....yeah, my throat is coarse from yelling so hard...now.

Not sure if u can HMU on here to ask me to tell u about, either Pozzing, or other stuff...but, please, feel free to!!!!

Last night when to sauna, was rather quiet, on the way walking to the dark room I saw  this tall hairy big bellied daddy, our eyes met and I went up to him. And immediately kneel down to start sucking his cock, he stop me, then took me to a room. There he asked, condom? Said no, he smiled, kissed me passionately, then whispered to my ear, I  fuck hard and rough no pull out . I just responded, daddy, fuck me however you want. He suddenly push me to the bed on my back, lift my leg and start pushing his already hard cock, not the longest but extremely thick. Lucky I put some lube on the way to the dark room , but it was still quite painful to start and he just pounding into rhythm, one hand on my neck ,starting to chock me. He was using to hand now chocking I was trying to hold on to his hand too , I can feel I was about to pass out , he loosened up then slap me soo hard . My ear are ringing I was up , he was pounding me spitting on my face then he chocked me again and up his pace, I felt I was cumming, and I did came hands free being while he’s pounding and chocking. I was in heaven! He came not long after, deep inside. Omg, it was one of the best fuck I had this year. After he was back being gentle giant, kiss me passionately, thanka me for a being a good hole. I told him he can breed me anytime he wants, so we swap numbers. I didn’t really had the high fuck after that. Got two more loads from some random. Then went home. But hoping that daddy will call me soon:) 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2

Had a text from "New Daddy" at half 6 this morning. He was horny, and wanted to see me. I said I'd be free from half 8, so he said he would be here after that.

Get into booty shorts, lube up hole inside and out, sit in lounge ready for him. Doorbell goes, I open door , say hi, and start walking upstairs. His hands immediately start groping my ass, shorts pulled to the side, 2 fingers into my hole, I begin moaning but keep walking. 

We don't even make the bedroom, I'm bent over in the hallway, he's balls deep in a few thrusts. No words spoken, he isn't too rough, just nicely passionate. He's moaning, I guess he's getting closer. Still nothing needing to be said. I feel his body tense up against me, he's cumming I'm sure, but he's still barely moaning. I turn around, start licking and sucking his cock before tucking him away. We kiss, just once, still no words as he turns to leave. I ask if he's okay? Still nothing....

'whats happened?' I think as he walks downstairs, I follow, closing door when my phone goes.

'You slut, that was amazing.' says New Daddy as he's getting into his car.

"Why didn't you say anything, I thought I had done something wrong"

"I wanted you to feel like that, just to remind you I'm the boss. I'm coming back over at 2 today, plug that arse of yours, don't lose a drop."

'yes Daddy' I find my plug, it slides in easily with the lube and cum 'Done Daddy'

"Good, see you at 2, will tell you what your cheating cunt is going to be doing tomorrow."

My hole twitches around the plug, nervous excitement at that line. I know he said he was going to make me do more, I guess this is how it begins.

• Like 3

An old friend phoned earlier today and told me his cock needed servicing. A two hour drive  and I was at his. He pulled down my shorts bent me over an armchair and fucked me, and fucked me, and fucked me, and fucked me....he gave me three loads before he'd finished. A gorgeous three hours! And I feel I've been of use to a needy top! Oh, and I'm full of cum....

• Like 4

On 11/25/2023 at 3:43 AM, Bareback4ever said:

Hooked up with a gorgeous 22 yr old muscular hairy  lad called Ryan, he’s half English half Irish, 6’ tall, hairy body, big meaty hairy arse & a big fat 8” cock.   He came on over just after 11pm &  was originally coming over to get one or two loads bred in his arse. 

It’s now 3:20am & I’ve just bred my 5th big load in his meaty cunthole & have made him orgasm twice. His cunthole feels so good on my cock I’ve told him i wanna keep breeding him over & over.  He told me my dick feels fucking amazing inside him & to fuck him for as long as I like. 

IMG_0635.thumb.jpeg.788fc6aa0b8ce41720fd4b9409cca82e.jpeg

Love a furry hole - the sensation of the hairs against my shaft.  He looks really hot. 

• Like 2

Last week. An older white guy hit me up at another site and actually turned out to be serious about meeting. Asked if I liked older men and would like to sample his mushroom head. I enthusiastically replied “YES!!!”

A few days later we’re playing e-mail tag whilst I’m on a break from work. His wife is out and the granddaughter is asleep. He invites me over. As luck would have it - and unbeknownst to either of us - he lives 5 minutes away from my job. I pull up, park in the back alley, and duck in as he guides me downstairs. We immediately get down to business and I get down on my knees in front of him as he sits on a barstool at the bottom of the stairs. If his wife had silently walked in and went downstairs she would’ve seen her husband feeding me his cock. We were both partially-clothed, but I quickly undressed when he ordered me to show him my ass. It was at that point that he asked me if I wanted to get fucked. You know the answer, and he then directed me to what looked like his Man Cave, where I climbed onto the bed and on my back with my mouth open as he stood bedside. I sucked him good until he was rock hard and he directed me to get on all 4’s. He slid inside - I REALLY felt that mushroom pop me open - and pumped me good for only a few minutes, but I was nice and creamy when he was finished. I didn’t bother wiping my butt, and got dressed and drove back to work. 

• Piggy 1

8 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

Last week. An older white guy hit me up at another site and actually turned out to be serious about meeting. Asked if I liked older men and would like to sample his mushroom head. I enthusiastically replied “YES!!!”

A few days later we’re playing e-mail tag whilst I’m on a break from work. His wife is out and the granddaughter is asleep. He invites me over. As luck would have it - and unbeknownst to either of us - he lives 5 minutes away from my job. I pull up, park in the back alley, and duck in as he guides me downstairs. We immediately get down to business and I get down on my knees in front of him as he sits on a barstool at the bottom of the stairs. If his wife had silently walked in and went downstairs she would’ve seen her husband feeding me his cock. We were both partially-clothed, but I quickly undressed when he ordered me to show him my ass. It was at that point that he asked me if I wanted to get fucked. You know the answer, and he then directed me to what looked like his Man Cave, where I climbed onto the bed and on my back with my mouth open as he stood bedside. I sucked him good until he was rock hard and he directed me to get on all 4’s. He slid inside - I REALLY felt that mushroom pop me open - and pumped me good for only a few minutes, but I was nice and creamy when he was finished. I didn’t bother wiping my butt, and got dressed and drove back to work. 

An excellent way to use your break-time!