Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I had a great hook ip last night. Met I guy that had played with once before. Went to his place and we both got naked fast. Both of us were hard and horny. I am versatile but last night I needed fucked. We made out and traded some oral pleasures on our cocks and asses. 

Then I had to get him inside me. His cock is not large but it was very very hard last night. Just using some spit on it and I opened up for him.... he slid right inside. Felt great ti have some cock inside again. Had been over 6 months since I took a cock. We fucked in variouse positions. I was riding him and fucking the cum out of my cock. Being so hard his cock could bump me just right. It always feels amazing to have the cum fucked out. 

I eventually fucked him and left my load inside for him.

What a night!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Chubby cheating breeder

I had a Grindr message from a large chubby guy with a boyfriend asking if I’d take his cheating load after work and before he heads home. I duly offered my used sloppy cummy hole for anon use. He told me he had found out his boyfriend had loaded me a few times and it really turned him on knowing he’d be using the same hole. I also thought that was a big turn on although as the cumdump meets are anon I couldn’t confirm if his fella had bred me but I was pretty sure he had and I loved that he had cheated inside me. He also added that he was in the market for a regular hole to dump in on his way home.

I was totally up for it when he arrived later, as planned. I was ass up as requested when he gobbed over my hole and instantly dropped to his knees. I had already taken 2 loads when he pushed his tongue into my hole. He could clearly taste those spunk loads as he rimmed my cunt with his tongue and gobbed on my hole. There was some serious moaning and he stood up and spread my cheeks. He pushed his rock solid dick into my hole. Not the biggest cock but he certainly knew how to plow with it, getting it inside me, balls deep.

It didn’t take long before he was ready to breed my cunt. He told me how horny it was using the hole where his fella had been. I agreed, just as he dumped his load inside me. I told him his fella and bred me numerous times as he clean got off on it. I felt him squeeze his balls until I had taken every drop, with my ass cheeks still held apart. He pulled out, tagged my ass and left. Next time he wants to see if I can take his fist too! 

pict240404_1724050000.thumb.jpeg.95a801899c439c489fae30e7ee04c008.jpegMy used loaded cunt after! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 4/10/2024 at 4:26 PM, bibearbtm said:

It’s been a few months since I’ve been fucked.  Im a member of a clothing optional resort. It’s mostly hetero but more and more gay guys are coming. I came out here as it’s finally over 80.  I have a trailer I keep here, so I pulled it out to camp for a few days.  Didn’t expect any action as most people come on weekends. I’m also usually here with my wife but she stayed home. 

I get set up and look on the apps and found two HOT guys on sniffles that are here. One I’ve chatted with before but never hooked up.  I started chatting with him and mentioned that I’m around if he wants to go for a ride. As he was about to leave, he said he’d stop by and fuck me and his buddy, the other hot guy on sniffles, would watch. They come into my trailer and I got down on my knees to suck them hard. The guy I’ve been chatting with has a thick 8” cock and his buddy is average thick and about 7”. He lubes me up and has me bent over the table and shoves his big cock in my ass. I haven’t had a cock in my ass in a few months so it hurt a bit. He goes beast mode on my ass while his buddy watches and jacks his cock. After about 10 minutes, he blows a big load up my ass.  He pulls out and his buddy shoves his cock in, unexpectedly, and pumps me for about 30 seconds and blows his big load up my ass.  They towel off and head out. Now I’m sitting here with cum oozing out of my gaping ass onto the towel I’m sitting on.  

Laguna del Sol?

• Like 1

Time to own up. Got drunk, really drunk in Orlando. I'm 45, and dived into Sniffles. Looking for older, panties bottom.... not passable sissy. Older dude, 54 3 blocks away wants to meet up, he is hosting. I'm lubed, panties on, and clean.... I'm ready to fuck. I stumble to a big ass hotel, to meet him.in the hallway...we walk in and he is alady hard. 

I jump on the bed,  ass up. I decided to take the old load raw though married...and he slides in  multiple pumps and he softens up, I flip around to suck him.off to get that cock fit for fuckn'. 

Hard as a rock, he has me on my back, pulling my pink walmart 3.99.panties to the side he rhythmicly pounds my ass like a good beta top...I need to enter power bottom mode. I don't take just any ole coxk willy nilly. 

This cock.needs to pound and smash.......I give direction...beg to fuck.me...and.maybe don't cum.inside of me.

Then it's time for some skull fucking. Head on edge of bed, mouth to be used as a fuck hole... but old boy needs to Blast inside, I know it. 

I position him to go cowgirl... and ride that cock asking him to not cum.inside and then cum.inside as I play with my tits......finally.

He thrusts  as he holds my bitch hips and I sink deep until.i feel.thatbmy fat ass is draping him an rhythmiclly grimg his cock. As he says he3s about to cum I sink down further on  his fat ball sack...he is cumming while I try to keep and clench .I make sure I writhe and wiggle to get every last drop until he pops out... you bottoms know ;). 

After I dress and exit,  heading back to.my hotel room to pound curved CUCUMBERS into my ass I fuck.myseself for at.least an hour and slam my own cum into my hole to squirter at.least 2 more times. 

That wet lubry load being used to fuck me more....luckily no symptoms of being po,zed this time...just cum lube to cum on in myself...

Really wish he had a friend....I luv expos and conventions in Orlando...tons of old guy dick to ride...

Edited by stealthedfl123
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Went to ESMC in NYC over the weekend. Got there around 5 PM. Anyone who has ever been there knows how hit and miss the place can be. To be honest, though it was crowded, it was pretty dull at first. (One of those times where everyone one is walking around like zombies looking for who knows what.) But I eventually ran into this handsome Latino. I played with a few times in the past. Good looking guy is late 50s, decent build and a nice cock. One of those tops who is a real gent when it comes to bottoms. Lots of caresses and kisses, telling you how beautiful and sexy you are, before eating your ass like it is his first meal in a month. On top of all that, he really knows how to fuck a guy. For long, my ankles were up on his shoulders, and he was pounding sweet and long. Like every other time I have played with him, I found myself moaning and begging for more and actually crying out in total ecstasy. He then turned me around and had me on my knees face buried my pillow, just begging for his load. When he finally came, his beautiful thick and uncut cock got even thicker before pumping a huge load up my ass.

He kept that beautiful and thick dick in my ass after he came, given a few slow strokes before pulling out. Well, I was still up on my knees, face, buried, and trying to catch my breath, Kissed both my ass cheeks, and then worked his way up to the back of my neck, and then thanking me before leaving the room. 

As I stayed there on my knees, face still buried in the pillow, trying to catch my breath, I heard the door of my room close. Someone climbed onto the bed behind me and grabbed both of my hips, then slid what felt like a pretty thick cock into my gooey hole. Whoever it was, took a few test strokes, then gave my ass a real pounding. I was actually blubbering and begging him both to fuck me hard and slow down at the same time. Not sure who this guy was, but he had staying power. Not sure how long he pounded my ass before he started groaning and even pounding faster. he finally shoved his dick all the way in and gave a growl, depositing yet another load up my ass. Then he got up without a word and left me with my ass in the air, my hole gaping and leaking, my balls and inner thighs.

since I was having such a good time, I stayed there on my knees with my ass in the air. Not sure how long I remain like that, but finally, I heard my door shutting again and someone else climbing up behind me. This guy rubbed my cheeks and spread them open before he started eating me out. Again, I found myself moaning. Eventually, he decided to fuck me. He was not quite as thick as the last two guys, but it felt good. He also like to slap my ass cheeks as you fucked me.

It did not take him very long before he also came up my hole. He left soon after.

About that time, my knees were getting pretty sore, so I laid down in the dark on my stomach, with my towel over my head. I took a look at my watch and saw that it was only quarter after 6. I probably laid like that for 10 or 15 minutes before I felt someone climbing into bed and straddling me. Whoever this guy was, he just started to push his cock in, and without fanfare, he started to fuck me. It was about that time I realized there was another guy standing next to the bed watching naked getting fucked. Since it became obvious that the door was open, not sure if he was the only one watching us or not. But when the guy straddling my ass grunted and shot his load, the guy who was watching us took his place. 

This guy pulled me back up onto my knees before he started to plow my ass. He did not last long before dropping his own load up my ass.

After this guy got up and left, I rolled over and set up. With my foot, I shut the door and turned up the light. After a couple of minutes, I got up and took a quick shower. All the while, I tried to do my best to keep those five loads inside of me. Of course, by that time being well fucked, I was leaking down my thighs. Got to admit it felt great  

After I rinsed off, I went back to my room and sat there with the light pretty low. About that time this 30 something black guy poke his head in the doorway to say hi and ask if he could come in. I told him of course, and asked if he was a top. He laughed and told me that he was most certainly a top. I got to admit that when he dropped his towel, there was some serious BBC action going on under there.

He had me get on all fours at the edge of the bed, well he stood behind me and grabbed my hips, working that big beautiful cock into me. Even though I had just been fucked multiple times, that monster still stretched me out. He also fucked me long and slow, pulling out just about the tip before pushing his way all the way in until his balls slept against my balls. He also had quite a bit of stamina and longevity. I have no idea how long he fucked me, but damn it good. And when he finally came, he just kept on stroking in and out of my hole.  Before long, he was back to full speed again until he dropped a second load. When he did, he collapsed over my back, both of us are sweaty and panting mess  

After he finally caught his breath and left, I got up and dressed, and checked out.

On the way home on the LIRR, I could feel all those loads seeping out and soaking my boxer briefs. I got that sitting in that gooey mess, I was hard most of the ride home 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 12

Met the pretttiest little White boy at the bar Sunday 21 (barely) he got flirty and I got frisky and ended up back at my place when I began to put a skin on he ask why, told him I was poz said he did not care he wanted my nut, well he got it (twice) went to sleep holding him nestled in his pussy. was a VERY good night 😄

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

Ended up skipping out of karaoke night after doing a song to hook up with a guy then came back to do a few more songs with the guy's two-week load in me.

Rewind.

I hit the Gulch and, after swallowing a load and making out with this one fellow bottom for awhile, ended up working on a cock that came through the gloryhole. Sucked him for a bit, backed up onto him for awhile, he stopped and came over to my booth, and he bred me twice. He also had me shoot for him. It felt a bit weird shooting on the wall and floor and just leaving it there, but with two of his loads in me I was up for it. Then I went to karaoke night with his sperm in me and got up on stage not sure if I'd rather not leak or leak.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I was about ready to call it a night when I got a text from an old fuck bud I had not seen since last year. He’s one of my favorite tops and had moved upstate, but was back visiting. He said he was staying at a local motel and hanging out with a couple of ‘straight’ tops he knew and he told me to get my ass over there ASAP.  I jumped in the shower to clean up, threw on a hoodie and sweats, and got there in near record time. 

The door wasn’t even shut before I began to strip down. My buddy is in his early 50s, tall and trim with a beautiful 7” cut cock with a nice bend. The two other guys were pretty average, though one had a super thick dick. I got into the bed with my buddy, where we made out for a little bit while one of the other guys started giving me a half ass blow job. 

My buddy rolled me over and got me up on my hands and knees and began eating my ass while the guy with the thick cock shoved it in my mouth and I started sucking him off. Then my friend quit rimming me and started to lube my ass and his beautiful cock before slowly slipping it in. After a few slow strokes to loosen me up, he started to really fuck me hard while the third guy traded places with friend and tried to get me to suck him off, but I was too much in rapture from the pounding my bud was giving me, groaning and begging for more. He finally let out with a loud groan and shot his load in deep. He barely pulled out before Mr. Average took his place. 

Mr. Average was actually a pretty good fuck. He also had some staying power and fucked me for quite awhile before dumping a big load in me. The guy with thick cock then took his turn. He rolled me over on my back and had my legs up around his ears. Even after both cocks and a couple of big loads, he still had to take his time to work his wide cock up my hole. He really stretched my hole, but I still was able to take him. Once he finally had it all the way in he gave me a moment or two to adjust, but then he pounded my ass without mercy. Even after he blew his load in me, he kept ramming his rod in and out of me hard. To be honest, I was so thoroughly fucked by him I almost tapped out. But then he came again. Right after that, he took off. 

After he left, the rest of us took a break to catch our breath. But before long, Mr. Average was ready for a second round. I was on my back at the edge of the bed while he fucked me standing. It was a quick fuck and he took off after that. My buddy and I messed around for a little bit after that, then he sucked me off. 

I went home after that and went straight to bed. When I woke up this morning my sheets were a wet sticky mess from all the loads I took. Got to admit, I was really dragging ass at work today, but it was a well fucked ass. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Cruising in the local woods...guy had me against a tree, shoved his cock into me hard, fucked me and gave me his cum...another guy, watching, then took over, sliding his fat cock into my cum-filled hole. He spent longer fucking me, but when he let go his load it was awesome...I felt his cock pumping cum into me...it felt like he was never going to stop. Great shame he then went, I'd have had him in my bed for the night!!

• Like 6