Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

After my  fiasco at a private party yesterday (condoms, everybody leaving without dumping a load) I went to a  sex club today. And yes, bitches, I am back. Dumped two loads. No questions, no drama. Just men on men in Lust. Amen

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Was fearing a dry spell when I had fun two nights in a row. Dinner at a couple (FWBs) ended in bed with them taking turns fucking me. One load from one, two from the other.

Then the next day a young guy I had met at a sex party a while ago contacted me out of the blue. Hadn't heard from him for while. Needed Daddy ass. Enthousiastically fucked two loads in. Then the cheeky chap said his balls weren't empty yet. I'm a good cocksucker! Knew I had him when he started to squirm under me. Bingo! 

Makes me want more now 😉

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Just got 5 loads back to back from random hookups, hopped on sniffies, posted that I'll be ass up and in need for loads and quick cause I was meeting friends for lunch.

5 guys texted back, all looked legit and good looking, nice dick pics (one was exceptional and stated he had a 10" monster)

gave them the instruction and told them all to cum by

The first texted he's at the door so I was waiting in the leaving room and I unlocked the door from the phone and told him just fuck me.

he came, dropped his pants and started rubbing his cockhead on my hole saying "what a good slut you are, waiting for my load" and many other lovely things that get me horned up and I begged him to just use my hole and breed me! 

He just shoved all the way in, must've been 6"-7" and decent thick, he gave me a nice rough fuck and I was moaning begging for his load while he kept calling me a slut.

soon after he was getting close as I saw a text from the 2nd guy so I unlocked the door for him while the 1st guy was unloading his load in me saying "take my load you fucking slut", just as the second guy stepped in saying "I'm next to use that hole" 

the first pulled out the the other stepped in front of me to clean him (have I mentioned how much I fucking love ATM??? Tasting the cum and my sweet ass juices gets me so horny!)

Soon after he left and the guy fucking me was commenting on how good my sloppy hole feels. 
then guys # 3 and 4 came together and I let them in as the #2 was cumming in me.

Again, he pulled out, #3 shoved while I was cleaning #2 and sucking #4 who was the guy with the 10". Bingo! 
#2 left and then 3 and 4 alternated positions while spitroasting me while calling me all sort on names which I just encouraged them to go on and use me as the slut that I am.

#5 arrived to watch the scene and joined in while 3 and 4 were double penetrating me and gave me his cock to swallow! 
they both came together and 5 just threw me my back, lifted my legs and shoved in, at this point my hole was a sloppy mess and full of cum sloshing which really got him going, his 8" felt so good in me and he was adding fingers too and giving me a taste of all the loads and my ass juices which I hungrily licked! 

It didn't last long and 15 minutes later he dumped another load deep in me and it felt like a big one.

I was squeezing my ass muscled to keep all the loads in as he was pulling out, he got up and started to put his pants back on but I stopped him cause I wanted to clean his cock for him.

Good start of the day! 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 7

• Moderators
On 3/14/2024 at 12:21 AM, TaKinGDeePanal said:

@Ronchipig - you might want to ask to have this shifted to a different forum ...

On 3/14/2024 at 12:47 AM, Ronchipig said:

Where do you think it might better fit? I've never quite got the hang of what to do and not do here.

On 3/14/2024 at 12:50 AM, ejaculaTe said:

I'd guess "Sex with 'Enhancements'" is the place.

On 3/14/2024 at 12:54 AM, Ronchipig said:

Is it possible to move it after having entered it?

Moderator's note:

If you find or make a post with this kind of problem (in this case, drug use where it should not be), please use the Report function (in the pop-up menu opened by the "..." button at the top right of the post) to flag it. If the problem is not obvious, explain in the text of the report. If you do this for your own post, you will not receive an infraction for it (because you are taking responsibility and correcting your mistake).

My local Hawaiian mix bull came and wrecked my hole. It was gapping and he likes to edge and fuck my bladder so I ended up pissing all over myself. It’s been a long time since I pissed myself and so fucking hot. I then had plans to go hiking and viewing one of the beautiful botanical gardens we have here in Hawaii. When I got home, I got a message on Grindr from a verse friend of mine who I’ve been grooming to be a cumdump. 
“daddy, breed me with your nasty Asian cock, I wanna be your cheating whore.” He has a bf and loves cheating on him. I successfully groomed him over the year to be an anonymous cum dump now he can’t go back lol.
He had a small window to fuck so I made a fast group on sniffles : 26 yo Asian Latino mix boy with fat ass taking any dick. Cheating on his BF - cum breed and fuck him up before he goes home to his BF.

Well in less than 10 mins I get 5 guys lining up. Each guy eats his ass like it was a sweet melon. It was and I tried it too. He was blindfolded and each guy used him and bred him raw. No condoms and on a mission to breed this fucken cheatin cunt.
The last one was a black military guy. Said.. “I’ll do you both as long as it’s dark and anon. I’ll be in uniform.” The bbc was in military uniform and had a 9” dick ready to fuck not just my friend but me too, “I wanna double dip. “

For the next 30 minutes we are being bang by a super hard bbc. We hear but can’t see him strip and first he eats the boy’s ass out and tastes the cum while he’s fingering my loose up fuck hole. I get first fuck as he doesn’t eat my hole but goes in raw with just a little spit. It’s hot as he goes in raw and nasty in my already used hole. He spends a good 10 mins wrecking me then fucks my friend, while his bf is calling and texting him where is he lol

This goes on for 30 mins. Back and forth like the man had stamina! My friend is getting fuck and I urge the military guy to breed his cheating cunt. That seems to make guys cum faster. As he is deep into his second hole I keep it up with the verbal: “yeah breed his fucked cheating cubt before he goes home to his BF.” “Knock him up deep so your cum leaks out as he fucks his BF.” This sends him over the edge as he is pumping 10 pumps of black seed in my cheating friends ass… the bbc pulls out and his dick is coated with cum so I go down and clean him up. He puts on his army uniform and leaves. 
My cheating friend gets up, turns me around and says “Either I cum in you or you cum in me!” I can’t fuck so he turns me around and fucks my hole, he’s pent up and needs release. He’s not only a cheating hole but a cheating pole. I love corrupting younger guys with BFs and making them cumdumps. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

1 hour ago, Japbtm said:

My local Hawaiian mix bull came and wrecked my hole. It was gapping and he likes to edge and fuck my bladder so I ended up pissing all over myself. It’s been a long time since I pissed myself and so fucking hot. I then had plans to go hiking and viewing one of the beautiful botanical gardens we have here in Hawaii. When I got home, I got a message on Grindr from a verse friend of mine who I’ve been grooming to be a cumdump. 
“daddy, breed me with your nasty Asian cock, I wanna be your cheating whore.” He has a bf and loves cheating on him. I successfully groomed him over the year to be an anonymous cum dump now he can’t go back lol.
He had a small window to fuck so I made a fast group on sniffles : 26 yo Asian Latino mix boy with fat ass taking any dick. Cheating on his BF - cum breed and fuck him up before he goes home to his BF.

Well in less than 10 mins I get 5 guys lining up. Each guy eats his ass like it was a sweet melon. It was and I tried it too. He was blindfolded and each guy used him and bred him raw. No condoms and on a mission to breed this fucken cheatin cunt.
The last one was a black military guy. Said.. “I’ll do you both as long as it’s dark and anon. I’ll be in uniform.” The bbc was in military uniform and had a 9” dick ready to fuck not just my friend but me too, “I wanna double dip. “

For the next 30 minutes we are being bang by a super hard bbc. We hear but can’t see him strip and first he eats the boy’s ass out and tastes the cum while he’s fingering my loose up fuck hole. I get first fuck as he doesn’t eat my hole but goes in raw with just a little spit. It’s hot as he goes in raw and nasty in my already used hole. He spends a good 10 mins wrecking me then fucks my friend, while his bf is calling and texting him where is he lol

This goes on for 30 mins. Back and forth like the man had stamina! My friend is getting fuck and I urge the military guy to breed his cheating cunt. That seems to make guys cum faster. As he is deep into his second hole I keep it up with the verbal: “yeah breed his fucked cheating cubt before he goes home to his BF.” “Knock him up deep so your cum leaks out as he fucks his BF.” This sends him over the edge as he is pumping 10 pumps of black seed in my cheating friends ass… the bbc pulls out and his dick is coated with cum so I go down and clean him up. He puts on his army uniform and leaves. 
My cheating friend gets up, turns me around and says “Either I cum in you or you cum in me!” I can’t fuck so he turns me around and fucks my hole, he’s pent up and needs release. He’s not only a cheating hole but a cheating pole. I love corrupting younger guys with BFs and making them cumdumps. 

You're a good friend. 

• Like 2

Not alot of tops where I live so I finally broke down and drive 2.5 away to lexington KY Monday.  Went to 2004 and had a blast or at lest I received some. Had at least 4 maybe 5 loads in me  from tattoo muscle guy to a thick dick daddy hear who looked built. Met another bottom we started playing I was able to fist him and then he fisted me some. A third walked in the booth and saw us he started to work my hole then was double fisting both of us was alot of fun and so glad it was worth the trip! Picked up some new toys and when I got home late I fucked the cum and lube already in me for 2 more hours with my new toys pissing in my bed before I finally gave up calling it a night. I vant wait to see if next Monday is just as fun 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been taking a lot of loads in SC and want more. I’m poz vers and love to take loads. The last load I took was from a reg he’s thick and poz as well. After we finished I looked at him and said how did 3 other guys loads feel sliding by you cock. He got hard again and used my ass one last time. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Had a beautiful Black Cock cum over to my garage tonight after the wife went to sleep, and he fucked so good. Nutted in me deep. We met on Sniffies and hooked up once before but this was a very intense encounter. I pulled the couch cushions from the couch in the backyard so he could drill into me deep.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

A few days ago. Went to spa xcess in Toronto with a friend who needed a room to breed me. Ended up having 3 more guys come in to dump their load quick after my friend peaced out. 

• Like 1

When to my friend’s house party. And crashed with my homeboy. 6’ 190 gots his own apartment.  I sucked his dick before and we wanted to play some more. Right away he puts a condom on and Lubes my ass, he was kinda drunk. I turned around and just told him. I couldn’t get pregnant. And he thought about it for a sec and then tears the condom. He couldn’t stop cumming. He came twice.  He said it felt so good.  I went to sleep flooded with all that nut. I couldn’t stop fingering my self all the next day.  

• Like 5

I topped tonight. I rarely do but if there’s a juicy cumdump then I’m up for it. He’s a hot dark skin local guy, 6’0 210, definitely defined and built as you can see in his sniffles picture. He had already had 6 loads. 
my duck is not huge but I don’t care I just wanna bang out a load. I’m in the living room while a big black guy is leaving zippering up. He’s on his coach in the living face against the back with his hole presented to be fuck. I undress and he begs for my raw cock in a whisper. 
I eat his hole and it’s delicious: mixture of cum and lube. I suck it out and rub the mixture on my raw cock. 
For fifteen minutes I have him grinding his raw cunt on my dick and banging his ass on my dad bod. 
Im verbal and say” you want daddy’s nasty Asian load in your boy pussy?” And I have him begging to breed him dirty and nasty. It makes me hard and aggressive. “Daddy give me your nasty Asian cock, breed me and knock me up” Love it when you get guys that have daddy complexes lol I’ll use them and fuck with their minds haha

But WAIT just about to cum after a spat I’d nasty verbal and sweetest cum hole I tasted,  I even said “good boy now just loosen up while I give you daddy dirty load..” holy fuck his white boy friend wakes up from the other room……

IMG_1851.jpeg

Edited by Japbtm
Auto correct sucks and I’m writing in the dark haha
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 3