Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I was driving through Yuma yesterday and remembered some of the good times I've had in the ABS there (but I stopped going the past few times as it was always empty). I drove by to check if there was any action and I saw quite a few cars parked outside. So I decided to make this unscheduled stop and when I got to the booth I saw a few fingers sticking through the glory hole. I didn't feel like being sucked so I ignored the guy. After 5 min I looked through the hole and saw him jerking in front of the hole with a rather stiff 7" rod. I stuck my finger through and immediately he shoved his dick back. I started working his dick and within a minute heard him moan loudly and he unloaded his sweet nectar. It was really hot as I haven't sucked a dick through a GH for at least a year. I left happy and continued my journey...

Had a quck pump and dump with an old fuck buddy this afternoon. He invited me overn leaving the front door open, so I could let myself in and head up stairs. He was waiting laying on jhis back, so - stripped, spit on my cock, and started fucking him. He came within 5 minutes, I finished within 15 minutes. Got dressed and left. The classic cum pump and dump.

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

horned all day, pre lubed my hole and went to the bookstore.....soon as i walk in the booth area i saw an tall, older dude--60ish....looked like he had a fucking ketchup bottle hanging in his pants. I went into a booth and he immediately went into the one next to me. I dropped my pants and got on my knees. He already had his cock out of his pants and started to push it through the hole....nice big uncut piece....he was hard in no time and i sucked it for about 2.2 seconds, stood up and backed against his dick, forcing in in my prelubed asshole.....he started fucking and blew a big wad deep in my gut in about two minutes......fucking great blow and go....

Had some time to kill before meeting some friends so stopped into a ABS in Manhattan. Way too many dumpy guys and I was ready to split when a cute young black kid came in. He followed me into a booth and it took me about two minutes before I had my cock in his ass. He was well-lubed and I know I was not going to be the last guy to blow a load inside him.

Tuesday evening. Got a heavy oral load after a great fuck session from a dirty old man (my favourite kind of guy). I was that impressed by the load that I asked him how long he'd been storing it, thinking it might be quite a while. "Only a day," he said. I made sure I got his number.

Hopefully a load or loads this evening as heading out to the club in the next hour.

21yo from a4a came by last night wanting to get sucked and swallowed NSA. He came by on a motorcycle. very sexy kid. 6' 150 7 inches cut smooth. Sucked him and deepthroated him for 10 minutes when he told me he was going to shoot his salty load. i pulled up from deepthroating him so that his cum would splash on my tongue on its way down my throat.

the fucker's load was huge and delicious. I hope he cums back and breeds me next. his profile says he's a top and doesn't mention 'safe only'

Guest manfun456

Last weekend I found out that my hot 25-year-old neighbor down the road is a slutty anon load taker like me, who likes being used and likes taking blindfolded loads. He left the door propped open and was waiting for me, blindfolded and spread-eagled, on his bed. What a hot ass. I bred it within 10 minutes, then took off. Can't wait to see him on the street, knowing I've dumped my jizz in him and probably will again, while to him I'm just another passerby.

At tubs last night. Two notables.

1) Early 20's East Indian kid, tall and nice build, grabbed my ass and asked if I was a bottom. I sucked him and we kissed and I licked his pits and chest. He hadn't showered and his smell I can only describe as teenage boy. He lasted about a minute and half before coming in my ass. He apologised for that and I told him not to worry as he would get better with practise. He told me it was the most amazing sex he had ever had, and the way he said it I was almost afraid I maybe took his cherry. I told him he needed to have more sex - but I said it nicer than that sounds when I type it.

2)Big beefy smooth First Nations guy in his 40's. He was stroking in steam room and spread his legs for me to suck him. Long fat dick and he held my head so it stayed in my throat until I couldn't breathe. While on my knees an old guy who had been chasing me came up behind and tweaked my nipples, and then started lubing my ass. The guy I was sucking got very verbal: "Just stay on my dick boy and open your ass up. Just let your hole get fucked open boy." But the older guy just fingered me and rubbed his dick on my ass a bit but didn't go in. It got too hot and we had to cool off. The big guy came to my room after a bit. He wanted his ass eaten and just got on my bed on all fours. He had a humungous fat ass and a big hole that I slurped and tongued out for a very long time. I was opening him up with thumbs so I could get my tongue deep inside and he loved that. Maybe he's vers? He had me keep going back to sucking his cock from behind which was an akward position, until he jumped off the bed and I got up and laid on my back with my legs spread back and presented my hole. He fucked me for a bit but wanted back in my mouth to cum. I got down on my kness in front of him and he held himself in my throat while he unloaded. I didn't get to taste any of it.

The older guy, probably mid 60's, who had fingered me in steam room kept staring at me, but never made much of move. I know there's a tricky equilibrium when you are chasing a young stud - you don't want to be too aggressive and have them freak out on you but at the same time we need you to be aggressive or we're gonna go with someone younger. Also, if you are in a city like mine with multiple baths, remind yourself, "If this guy wasn't at all open to doing daddies would he even be at the bath with the reputation for being mostly older guys?" Anyways I was quite horny cause niether previous guy had fucked me much and I knew this guy was interested so I hit some poppers to get myself over my mental barrier about doing someone older and not as good-looking as I prefer, but then when I went to look for him he was gone!

Took 9 loads today at Club Dallas. The last one wore me out. A tall handsome lean guy with dark hair and blue eyes and a 12x4 inch dick. He got very rough with me, punched my pecs, slapped my face, destroyed my nips and raped my hole. He was punch fucking it then started fisting me while he was jacking his big dick off. I was begging for his load and he shot deep in me. Had to leave after that, no one else could measure up!

Took 9 loads today at Club Dallas. The last one wore me out. A tall handsome lean guy with dark hair and blue eyes and a 12x4 inch dick. He got very rough with me, punched my pecs, slapped my face, destroyed my nips and raped my hole. He was punch fucking it then started fisting me while he was jacking his big dick off. I was begging for his load and he shot deep in me. Had to leave after that, no one else could measure up!

Goddamn! I've only got 9x6 ... But I'd love to take a ride in your hole and breed my load deep inside.

Sunday afternoon fucked a 59 year old bottom daddy from BBRT.com. I used to breed his ass 10 years ago, but then he went condoms-only, so I stopped seeding his cunt. That was, until yesterday. The 59 year old daddy had me come over and was waiting for me in only a jock strap. I started fucking his ass with just spit within a minute of getting in the front door. After fucking daddy's ass for about 10 minutes in the living room, we headed to the bedroom where daddy rode my cock till he blow his dna on my chest. I then flipped the daddy on his back and finshed by spraying my seed deep into his mancunt. I have unresolved father issues, so while I was fucking the guy I kept asking him if daddy was proud of me, did daddy want m, if daddy like how I fucked him, did daddy want my dna in his blood so I would be a part of him. Told the bottom daddy I'd breed him again.

Today on the way to the gym. I stopped off at this guys house in eagle rock, which is between pasadena and glendale. He and I have been playing tag on BBRT. He's a cocksucker. And a good one.

We went into his basement where he has this playroom set up. Theres a big flat screen tv on the wall. I sat down in this nice tufted leather armless chair, like a mid-century deal. There was an ottoman to match. He got down on the floor between me and the ottoman. my legs were on either side of his body resting on it. He pushes play on the remote and I am watching TIM's "suck dick/ save the world" while he goes to town on my cock.

I held off for quite a while because I wanted to enjoy the blowjob. I let him edge me and milk lots of precum out of me which I make in large amounts. When I was ready to upload into his greedy stomach, I grabbed both sides of his head and bounced his mouth up and down on my dong. As I started cumming I forced my shaft into his throat....per his request. He gagged and blew my sperm all over my pubes. hehe. Lovely oral servicing!