Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

We had a trick here this mornng. His name is John. We've been with this guy several times before, but it's been a long time since we played together. After this we're not gonna let that happen again. John's a damn good bottom, a great kisser and a general all-round nice guy. We had a great time! My hubby played first. He's smaller and has a more manageable cock for a guy who's a bit tight. I got my turn but his hole was still too tight for me. I need a loose hole 'cause my cock is fat and thick, so I need room to play. After a few more minutes John loosened up real nice and I was finally able to enjoy his hole. My hubby shot first and I pumped his cream deep. John really doesn't care about HIV status, so when I was ready to cum I asked him if he wanted my poison. He simply kissed me lightly and whispered, "go for it!" And I did. He got a week's cum. We cuddled for about twenty minutes afterward, then showered together and he left. A very nice way to start off a Sunday morning.

Edited by Hotload84

a couple of hours ago...went to the gym, had a hard, long work out that got me itching to get fucked. got home, got online and found a fuck bud I haven't played with a bit: solid man, mid-40s, lightly hairy, thick cock, loves to fuck. Haven't played for a while so we were chatting, catching up when I told him I needed to get fucked - I usually fuck him, he was a bit surprised but totally into it. He shows up at my place about 20 minutes later, I'm still sweaty and before he could get his coat off I was on my knees worshiping his cock. After some time slobbering up his cock, getting it wet, he turned me around, bent me over my couch and sunk his cock in my ass. Fucked me like that for a good 10 minutes before he started moaning and pumping harder until he shot a big load deep up my guts. When he pulled out he slid his finger in my hole while I stroked my cock until I came. A very hot fuck!

Last night at Slammers I took two baby batter loads to the mouth. First guy was at the ramps, his dick wasn't that big or thick but it was decent size. He got real hard too which was nice. He had a piercing either a guiche or at the bottom of his scrotum. I played with it and tugged it a little while I was blowing him, they I started rubbing his taint to see if I could get his prostate going, it took a while, and someone tried to pull the robbery on me, but he came back to me and eventually shot in my mouth.

The second guy was in a dark room, I was bent over and he was a big heavy guy, you never know if they will have a big dick or not, usually it's a little obstructed by the fat pubic mound. He has a decent dick, so I started blowing him and he came in a minute or two. It was dark, but I think he was older too, probably a married guy, usually gay guys get so much head they don't cum that easily. Both loads were tasty.

I post this because as a guy who likes to play in dark rooms you don't always get a load, some guys like to save it.

Last night I was bent over and the first guy to fuck me had a condom on and his dick wasn't that big, I was grunting because he was really heavy and was pounding all his weight into me. Then I see this guy with a beautiful fat long dick out. I reach for it and put it in my mouth as the other guy is fucking me. He asks me if I'm being fucked, I say yes, and he says "that's hot". So then I get in front of him and as I ask if he likes to fuck I take his dick and guide it to my hole. He starts fucking me, It was only the second fuck of the night so I was worried that it was so big it was gonna hurt like hell, but he knew want to do and let me guide it in and then we started fucking, he didn't cum but the fuck was amazing. I did check my ass and did taste some of his precum, unless he shot a small load.

Thursday night on my way home from work. Hot african-american guy invited me over after work. Left the front door open and waited for me up in the bedroom. He was smoking pot and was ready for me cock. He sucked my cock, put some Vaseline on my cock, and rode it for about 15 minutes. I rolled him onto his back and fucked him in that position. Eventually I asked him where he wanted my baby batter DNA and he whispered "In my ass." I told him to say it louder. He shouted he wanted my seed sprayed into his ass. Within a few minutes I shot a huge load deep into his hot black ass. He headed to class with my load in his cunt.

Edited by Hotload84

Yesterday, Sunday morning at Club 80 in Melbourne. Arranged to meet a hot Asian twink there. Private room, my cockring on swelling my meat up, the cutie with his cap still on kneeling and sucking me sweetly. the boy was hungry for it, and my balls were full of seed for him. got him up on the bench and presented his ass for me. whoa! perfect bubblebutt and sweet cunt lips. i dove straight in and ate him deep, pure pig heaven and that boy was groaning. as i was sucking his asslips, i lubed my cock up then flipped him over onto his back, pulled his legs up and pressed my cockhead at his hole. asked him if he wanted it, and he responded with a "yes, fuck me", so i slid it into him balls deep. took a hit of amyl and started working his hole nice n good, moving down to kiss him deep as i fucked him like a bitch. i wasnt gunna last long and didnt try, as i needed to nut bad.. ... poor boy kept asking if i wanted to cum on his face... yeah rite...so i just growled real loud and yelled at him to take my load, just so everyone knew a boy was being bred, as my cock exploded like a fucking firehose in his gut, my seed flowed into him. fuk it felt like one continuous cum stream!! kept working that hole deep to make sure he was bred good, until my cock got too sensitive and i whipped it out, followed by a gush of cum! the boy sat there as i dressed, in a pool of cum. :) hot fuck, seeded deep!

Got 22 loads up my ass last night at the baths in Philly. mmmm...love the day after when my hole is moist and I get more guys to blow their nuts into my pighole!!

Damn, Cumboybottom - 22 loads! I was thinking about hitting-up the baths last night, but opted to watch Billy Budd instead, fool that I am! Were you at the CBC or the Adonis?

Guest Boxir55

Went out cruising last night and hooked up with a sleazy skinhead and went back to his place. Had a hot session gave him two loads and got three from him, nice fat cock as well, felt really good today.

On Friday, I bred a hot Guamanian boy who knows how to kiss and how to ride, and moans passionately while getting fucked. Back at home waiting for his husband, he texted me to say that I'd shot a huge load. That was our second fuck and our first bare fuck. There's no going back, and I hope we become regular bare buds.

Two weeks ago, I made love to a beautiful guy visiting from Hong Kong. We both intended to be good. I went in bare for just a moment. The next thing I remember, I was pointing out the condom package right next to us and telling him that I could pull out if he wanted me to. Neither of us wanted that! When we made love the next morning, it was bare, no questions asked.

My last load taken was a few months ago, from a young Latin guy whose boyfriend thinks he's faithful. He's the only guy I allow to fuck me, and he tells me I'm the only one he plays with. It's a good fit, as we're both pretty responsible. We do have feelings for each other. I don't mind at all that he has a boyfriend. Actually, it's hot to know that I turn him on ways the boyfriend doesn't. Unfortunately, minutes after we fuck he starts to feel guilty and tells me not to contact him. I reassure him that he can love his boyfriend and fuck me -- or even love me -- at the same time. I texted him on Friday and he texted back late Saturday night, drunk, and with the BF alseep, so I think we're going to play again this week.