Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Scored 3 loads this weekend. Two from one guy last night. Met him in a gaming forum a few weeks back. We arranged to trade games, but I somehow talked him into getting my Final Fantasy XIII-2 (didn't like it) for two loads. I've been fantasizing about him since we first started talking, and I got so excited about his cock and cum that I sucked him off and got my first load soon as his car entered the garage.

I was cum-high by the time he popped the disc in his PS3, and he let me play with his cock and pubes while he played the game a bit. After about 2 hours, I asked if I can collect the second load he owed me, and he obliged by pausing the game and fucking my face. He shot a lot more cum during that second round, and I left his place chipper as a cumdump can get. Messaged him "thanks for the 2 loads" soon as I got home.

The third load was this morning. One of my semi-regulars took his dog to the park, and dropped by to cum in my mouth before heading back. All in all a good weekend for some cum eating fun.

Got two hot loads this afternoon from the same guy.. Went over to his place..he buzzed me in.. i dropped to just my jock and slipped my pants around my ass and put my head down. He came out from his hiding spot and slid his cock in and pumped my hole for about 10mins and then pulled out. he went back to his hiding spot and said get out cumdump.. I pulled up my clothes and left.. Got home and thanked him by email and he said it was wikked fukkin hot.. I said lets do it again.. we made plans and repeated the same scene about 1hr later.. hot 2 hot loads of his baby batter in my hole tonite and very happy. Think he'll become a regular breeder for my hole.

Tonight went to baths I haven't been to for a while and ran into two guys I have done before.

1st: Korean top who I have played with many times over last 15 years. When we were younger we played safe, but now he fucks me raw no questions asked. I find him a bit flaky so don't always accept his advances - but he's hung, loves my hole, and never gives up. He likes to go ass to mouth. Tonight he said to me, "When you suck me so good it makes me want to return the favour and do you really good in your ass." I don't know why he thought he had to use a line like that to get in my ass, though it was kind of sexy. He wanted me to eat his load but then changed his mind and shot it up my hole.

2nd: Mexican guy who likes me to stay poppered up. He was a bit drunk and after fucking me for a while we took a bit of a break and he started teling me about problems with his girlfriend. He started crying and I didn't know what to do except just listen and hold him. I felt awkward especially since I didn't know before that he is bi. After a while he calmed down and thanked me for taking care of him. Then he started grabbing my ass and got hard again and I was a bit leary of the situatiion, but he said "You are a very good boy so just make me feel better." So he fucked me more, shoving poppers under my nose the whole time, until he shot. He uses condoms, which in his situation is good.

Both guys wanted my number since it had been a while since I had seen either, and they were hoping to maybe meet more regularly outside of baths, but both are too bonkers so I made lame excuses to turn them down.

I am in the countryside at moment and went to local cruising ground last night, had first load fucked into me by a guy I have met before down there, into leather not a huge cock but knows what to do with it, fucked me and pumped a nice load inside which I felt him shoot.

next guy was no good, said he'd had too much to drink but I think he was lookin to be fucked or got scared doing raw.

The next guy was shaven head, found out he was shaved all over small but meaty frame and fucked well with a semi decent sized cock his hole was well lubed so he also got fucked as well. I like a cum whore.

then a guy in chav baseball cap and england jacket with trackie bottoms, tall and medium build nice big long cock with large mushroom head really fucked hard and long, kept his head fuckin the third ring and opening me right up. when he shot I could peel him pumpin up the shaft and when he pulled out it was running down my legs so he wiped and fed it to me.

Next guy just wanted to be blowed, middle aged guy balding with middlin sized cock but a decent load that filled my mouth. I spat some in my hand and fed it to my hole. it was going in there one way or another.

then a smallish young guy who I expected wanted fucking or use a condom but he did neither and fucked well with a smallish cock and really pumped the juice then kept fucking it rght inside me. definitely not what I was expecting from him.

The next guy was an older taxi driver, who wasn't really into the fuck, semi hard cock of medium size, shot his load inside me but it wasnt anything to write home about.

So 5 loads and a bit extra but i'm still wanting more so going out son to see who's around,

• Upvote 1

Got fucked last night by a 26 year old Mexican at his place. Went there, he signaled me quiet, went to his room, heard someone else in the other bedroom with a young kid. Stripped, got on the bed, sucked him hard, licked his nuts, and then got fucked for over half an hour!!! Nice young thick uncut meat. Major ouchy after 30 mins though. But, took the cock anyway. He came in me. I jacked off, went home, got on A4A -- where he was back on again also! And sent him a thank you note!

from my brother this morning. After he bred me his 6 Marine friends also loaded my pussy with their cock juice. I am so fucking high right now I don't know what to do other then have them repeat it all over again...I am so much a cum slut whore that I can not get enough cock in my pussy...and for the military, it's all FREE....

Saturday night I was cruisin and locked eyes with this college aged looking twink. Usually I'm not about the twink look, it's just not my type, but for reasons unknown we just "clicked" from across the room. Small talk led to some fondling and him grinding his denim covered ass against my likewise denim covered cock. We left the bar and went to Steamworks, I sprung for a room and locker and in we went. Little fucker was talking all nasty, telling me how his ass was aching to be stretched, he was hungry for cum, couldn't wait to get powerfucked, etc. Left the door to the room open (I like an audience) and he laid down on the table so that his head was hanging off the edge. I throat fucked him and to his credit, he took the entire length of my cock without

a) biting

B) gagging

c) struggling

I throat fucked him for a bit. I thought he was tapping out at one point so I pulled out and to my surprise, he asked "is that the best you got?". I guess I was being gentle so in his throat my cock went again only I literally fucked his face while working his nipples really hard. Finally got him to gag and spit a bit but that only encouraged me to push down harder with my hips. With his face a beet red and some tears streaming, I backed off. His throat slime covered my cock, a bunch of spittle fell out of his mouth and I had him get on all fours. I ate his clean shaven cunt and pushed my tongue deep in him for a bit while spreading and smacking his ass cheeks. Once I felt he was sufficientl lubed I placed my uncovered cockhead right up against his swollen pucker and he just pushed back. We had 2 or 3 guys watching by this point and I just sunk myself to the hint in his ass. He had good muscle control, squeezed me and was tight but not so tight he struggled to get me in there. Started off with some slow strokes to get him comfortable but again, he started off with the insults and said, "I wanted to get fucked and if you're not up to the task, go away and let me find a real man".

Ooookkkkay. To quote Barney on HIMYM, challenge accepted. Started to power fuck him with jackhammer strokes. Kept pulling my cock completely out of his ass and jamming it hard back into his gaping hole. Every time I did that I'd spit on his red and wide open hole and just go all the way to my balls inside of him. Little fucker was still talking trash so I got up on the bed/table with him so that I was hunched over him, pulled his hair back and continued to jackhammer him. More shit talk later I fishhooked him on both sides of his mouth and started driving him into the table with my strokes. I was determined to break him but I would be lying if I said I wasn't working up a sweat myself. Flipped him on his back (he was on all 4s) and face fucked him again to which I got a great amount of throat noise and even more throat slime on my cock an on his face. After some face rape I put his ankles on my shoulders, one hand around his throat and my cock back where it belonged and delivered one of the most brutal power fucks I think I've ever given. About 5 minutes of just hard as I could thrusting with my hand alternating on closing on his throat and then slapping him. Little fucker finally said mercy and that's when I unloaded my nuts inside of his ass.

I broke him. I won. My cock was covered with spit, lube and some blood mixed with cum. His hole was a disaster and wasn't going to close up any time soon. Got a few "fuck yeah's" from the crowd that had gathered but I was done. So was he. He thanked me and said he needed that. I told him I had to piss and again, surprising me, he got on his knees, opened his mouth and closed his eyes. Who am I to say no? got his hair, his mouth, his chest...the guy was awash with my piss. On my way to clean up ran into another bottom who wanted a grudge fuck like that but I was spent. Worked the little twink bitch over for nearly 30 minutes. I just wanted to curl up and go to sleep. I was so satisfied from that fuck that I didn't even need to jerk off on Sunday. However 2 days without fucking...not happening. Gonna go cruise Church Street tonight and hopefully land some Monday night mancunt to fill with my cum.

• Like 1