Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Last night got creamed by a regular top buddy with a 10.5 inch cut BBC. Did our usual dark room anon scene. He walked in, lubed up, and rammed the entire fucker into my hole in one thrust. I was screaming and moaning like a fucking whore as he kept pounding away. Few hits of poppers and I got used to it. 20 minutes later, a big thick load shot off in my ass. Fell asleep and pushed out his cum this morning. Happy pig.

• Upvote 1

After a shitty week of working long hours and crap from bosses all i wanted was the biggest cock i could find. I messages an older muscle daddy type who i know with a very thick 9inch cock. I got a message back to saying he has a BF now and will have to check if its ok and if i minded a 3some. I said yeah a 3some is fine. 30min later i got a message saying come over at 9pm. 

I arrived about 9:30 and as they said i walked right in and found them in the bedroom both naked playing with there fat cocks. His new bf was just as hot and had a similar sized cock. i stripped and joined them sucking one then the other my buddy soon got behind me and ate my arse while i sucked his bf. After a while i felt that amazing cock push its way in and stretch me to my limit. He didn't give me much chance to get use to the size before he started hammering my arse forcing me into his bf cock. Luckily my gag reflex is almost gone after spending years on my knees in dark rooms. They kept switching positions for over and hour and at one point they tried to double fuck me but i didn't stand a chance. My buddy loaded me first then his bf after very little effort i got my buddy hard and he shot a 3rd load in my wrecked arse.

I should be seeing them again next week but this time all 3 of us are working on a fit young chaser they know. 

• Upvote 12

Went to a small party last night with 7 other guys there..  all fairly well endowed but one guy had a big thick piece of meat that I wanted in my mouth badly.  He was laying on his back so i crawled over on all 4's and started sucking, his dick got real hard and he was moaning.  Of course my ass was now in the air and the guy I was sucking said i think your about to get fucked, i said I like getting fucked and just kept sucking and enjoying his cock and then I felt a cock slide in my hole, it felt so good.. I started sucking a little harder and I could help but moan. My hole was wide open now and I was getting pounded until I heard the guy fucking me say he was so close.  I stopped long enough to say, Please cum in my hole!,  and then continued to slurp and deepthroat the big dick.  I could feel his dick pulse as he came, I love that...  He pulled out and I felt another cock slide in my hole, I was having the best time.  I was spit roasted until 6 guys used my hole and dumped a load....  

Today, heading to the bathhouse for more.

• Upvote 8

Guest jason385

Last night, I took two poz loads ( my first, neg till then) from a sexy tgurl. Met her on barebackrt. We chatted a bit, then made plans to meet. I went to her place. Started making out the moment I get inside. She has an amazing ass. She strips me to my jock then states licking me thru it before taking me in her mouth. We move to the bedroom. I eat her delicious ass. Eventually she's wanting my pierced cock in her. I lube up and slide into her. I was surprised she told me to go easy, she claims to be a slut. Once she got used to me she had me pound her. As I came I told her she's taking my last clean load. Then she started fingering my ass, tearing me a little. the she slide her lovely cock into my ass. She asked me what I wanted. " your poz cum in my ass. Your hot tranny gift. Convert me." I said making her hotter.  "going to knock you up good." she said as she sot her poz load in my neg ass. I was hard as fuck knowing I was getting converted. She rode me cowgirl. We took a little break then she pumped another poz load in me. I kept them both iin me for an hour. She said she'll fuck me till we know I've converted. 

At the baths on Saturday afternoon, it was so slow I was all set to leave. I'd played with one or two sexy dads in the sauna but still hadn't got off. Just as I was about to bail, this big, smooth Latino guy in his twenties walked by. I thought to myself, someone is gonna have an amazing time with that stud. Lo and behold, a shadow crossed the opening to my room and there he was, nodding at me. He never said a word; he never had to. Nor did he show the slightest interest in my rock-hard cock. He stood in front of me, dropped his towel, and I was in heat, Big uncut cock, silky smooth balls that were nice and musky.

I slobbered all over his cock, edging him til he moaned and started rocking. His only words were, I'm gonna blow. I was hoping he'd breed my hole, but through clenched teeth he said "too late" and proceeded to completely hose me down with hot cum, rope after rope. He took off and I ate what I could scooping seed from my neck and chest. Yum!

• Upvote 2

Im working away and finished early so found a gay bar not far from my hotel. Went in about 4pm there was only me and 2 old guys in the bar but the camp bartender was hot. I sat at the bar flirted with the dumb fucker. Not into camp guys but he was fit and stupid enough to take my load. The 2 old guys left so i stepped up my flirting he loved it and flirted back. After a few more drinks i asked what time he finished work. He ask why so i said "every time you bend over to stock the fridge all i can think of is jumping over the bar ripping off your trousers and slipping my cock into you". He froze went red and said nothing for about 30 seconds. He then said "I'm getting serious with a guy i have been dating" i said so I'm not asking you on a date i just want you to come to my hotel and let me fuck that great arse. He said he finished at 6pm i gave him my number and hotel address and room number and left.At 6:15 i got a text and he was at the hotel by 6;45. I stripped him pushed him onto the bed and buried my face in his cunt. He was surprisingly tight and he was really submissive and moaned like a bitch. I turned myself and started fucking his mouth as i rimmed him as deep as i could making him quiver. He was at the point i knew he would do anything i wanted. i turned him around and rubbed the tip of my cock on his hole he asked if i would wear a rubber i said yeah in five but just want to play with his hole first. Teasing and slipping in a bit at a time he pushed back to meet my thrust every time. Few seconds later i was bollock deep and he was loving it. I started pounding him and he loved at this point i ask if he had a condom as i didn't have any. I slowed my fucking but kept fucking deep. I said should i stop so he said no just don't cum. After about 20 min of pounding the dumb cunt i flipped him on his front fucked him as hard as i could until he was so loud he buried his face in the pillow. Thats when i gave him one hard thrust and unloaded a two day load into his wrecked cunt. I slipped out of that great arse and stood up. He rolled over looking nicely wrecked and said i told you not to cum. I said i could not help myself and said don't worry I'm recently tested. He didn't ask what then test was for but if it had been a test for HIV it would have been positive. 

You are one fucking hot pig!

Was out away from family running errands. Hit up A4A and saw a hot black top close by. Messaged him that I was interested in sucking and swallowing. He responded back and after a little back and forth he gave me his address. Just as I arrived at his place I rechecked my phone to make sure I had the right place and re-read the guys profile. Somehow in my horniness I missed that he placed his status as poz. I got a knot in my stomach, on one hand I had not had a cock in my mouth in months nor tasted a sweet a load in longer time. I convinced myself to meet the guy first before making a final judgment. I was ROCK HARD as I got to his place. I could not explain why I was suddenly so horny. After speaking with him he assured me he was on meds, undetectable. I went down on him in no time. Until that moment I never really even considered poz guys, though I never really asked status much. Somehow knowing he was poz got me horny as shit. He started using fingers on my ass and I sucked him more passionately. I know deep down if he had decided to fuck me I would have let him and taken his cum deep in my ass. My increased attention to his cock got him to cum massively in mouth, I swallowed every drop. This was my first known poz load.

• Upvote 6

Posted this in a different topic but this very relavent to this topic too!

My last load was behind a bath house at a local beach. There are always guys crusing as soon as it gets dark. Most of them are older but you get the occasional younger guys. I saw this guy approach and after the obligatory few moments of checking each other out, our hands wnet to each others chrotches and soon I had his hot uncut cock out and down my throat. He waws reaching around feeling my butt, so without a word, I pulled off and dropped my jeans. He was indie in two seconds and never asked for a condom. It was perfect! He flooded me with his hot seed within a few minutes, zipped up and was gone, leaving me dripping and wanting more. You can be sure that I'll see him at some point again and get bred or maybe find a nice raw hole to breed!

• Upvote 2

Guest MightyMouth

Husband and i spent the weeken in Orlando and hit the spa. now we're pretty much both bottoms and he is the only person i will fuck because i know exactly who i am and what my job is. however, he was in the the sling so i decided to breed him. while i was in his hole, a random Dude came along and pumped me full. i fucking love You true Top Men!

Most recent:     bathroom floor my apartment

Prior to that:     stall 6 at local ABS, fucked one sucked three

Prior to that:     my house, bedroom, cock that pozzed me back in October.

So that was last weekend.   Next weekend will be out of town.....new places and new cock.  The following week will be in Vegas....I KNOW there will be some public fucking while there.  

• Upvote 2

Took 4 loads and lots of piss from a hot young couple I met on Squirt. 19 and 21, and both poz. They will continue giving to me (and hopefully lots of others). The best part was that they didn't tell me they were poz until they had each bred me twice.  With any luck, they can convert lots of people. Lots of guys that usually ask for condoms will be less cautious with hot, fit, young guys.

• Upvote 4

ORLANDO - Just fucked a very very very hot 27 year old anonymous cumdump.  He had several loads in his hole by the time he got to my hotel.  He had a great slim, smooth boyish body and presented his hole to me while he still had his hoodie on over his head.  Was a great hole and he's coming back later today to get more of my cum!  Yummy boy off of BBRT

Met a couple on Monday, one bttm one top. After fooling around for a while the top guy starts to fuck me then decides to put a condom on. Maybe because the bf was there. After he was fucking me for a while i turned back and whispered 'take it off and load me up'. The boyfriend was oblivious to this so he slipped the condom off, planted his cock back in and shot his cum right in my guts.

Walked home a happy man after that. Loads you have to work for can sometimes feel better.

• Upvote 2