Best Way To Get Multiple Loads?

rawTOP

Guest MightyMouth

If I want to be fucked silly, I find the bathhouse helpful; Just get a room, get naked and lay face down or ass up. If I am wanting to taste it, bookstores work best for me.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baths baths baths...best place because there are more men there. And trust me, once a btm gets a few loads...we just know..the smell and look on a btms face tells it all. Next best option from my exp...ABS if your into married str8 bi's then this is the place for you..im sure there are *some* guys that top..aside from me...BBRT is good too, and be bad also, like anything..key is to have multiple options..

Most of my fuck loads come from Steam rooms/Dark rooms, once a few guys have had me it seems to get better, i was totally dehydrated the other week being in the dark steam room for hours taking loads after loads. I like it dark, i am less inhibited, as long as my poppers are full, it works for me.

Bathhouses every time. Be available, be hungry, be open. Once I have taken my first load, the rest of the crowd, if there is one, knows and I'll usually always end up with at least 5 loads by the time I'm done.

The most consistent way I know I'll get loaded up big time is when I'm traveling and staying at a hotel in a major gay area. Depending on the city I find what sites are the most active, and then post on everything. bbrt, craigslist, manhunt, asspig... all of them. Also, prior to the trip I put up my travel ad which most sites now support. Last trip I took to Toronto I had guys all night, every night, in my hotel room. I advertise for anon, walk-in, quick cum-n-dump. I usually go until I'm tired and just need to crash. I went to Steamworks which was a couple of blocks from the hotel and had a good time there, but I still had more guys come to the hotel.

I'd start out by messaging everyone in the city who i know is into bareback and likes to breed me, i'd usually get 3 or 4 that way. Then if I was going for broke, I'd jump on the train to Leeds or Manchester, and go to one of the sauna's there.

I'd spend all day and night in the sling, blindfolded... random guys just loading me up. That's the way I like to fuck best!

Being realistic and considering the fact that I'm a mature bottom guy, what works best for me is anon sex in saunas and darkrooms. I love having sex in parks and I've done it and enjoyed it a lot, but although I've taken many, many loads there's more oral action that takes place in parks. Now, a young muscular bottom jock, with washboard abs, great pecs and bubble butt with a kinky taste for sex, I'm sure with the right frame of mind he can get his hole creamed just about any just about anywhere. Almost everyone is a top if they are horny enough, and a muscular jock is a big turn on for many guys.

Based on what I believe, that almost every one is a top when horny enough, at a sauna I use advertisement to get loads. For some reason slutty bottoms are a turn-on even to other other bottoms, so I make sure to advertise myself as a slutty take-all-loads bottom. And that way I don't waste my time with guys who are not into bareback. I put up a sign in my room with in glow-in-the-dark paint saying "No Condoms" and another one "Cream this hole" (I have a few). My white shorts with a hole has a circle painted with the same glow-in-the-dark paint.

A few weeks ago I was on the sling at the sauna and a cute guy came into my room because aparently the scene turned him on. I knew he was a total bottom because I had seen him getting fucked earlier. Me on the sling, the glow-in-the-dark signs and circle around my hole turned him on enough that he began to fuck me. At some point he pulled out and said he didn't want to cum yet. But I convinced him to cream my hole so he continued fucking me, this time with the intention of pumping his load in my hole. As he was pulling out his limp cock he told me that he hadn't fucked anyone in many years. As I said, most guys are tops when horny enough.

In summary, advertising myself as a slutty take-all-loads bottom is the key to getting loads.

• 1 month later...

in Myrtle Beach,SC there are no sex clubs or saunas..just a cpl adult stores..so I normally the best luck off of craigslist..posting for bareback tops..usually have pretty good luck..but so many are flaky or are just curious..the most loads I've taken is 4 in a day..which is great in this area..and 7 in a week..each top one load..I want to go to Atlanta for a long wknd and be a cumdump in my hotel..

• 3 months later...
Guest faggot hole

i always do pretty well at the gym. Also parties. i tend to go to parties where the Top/bottom ration is favorable. (8:1 or 10:1 is a good ratio.) i've been lucky enough to have FBs or BFs who like to pimp me out and watch my hole get reamed. If it's getting pretty late in the day and there's been no real action, CL always works.

The best way really is if you're visiting another good size city,where people won't know you,but locally I find craigslist does best,just sometimes it takes forever to find serious guys..also if u post regularly like I do..the responses aren't as common..but I do well..but id say hosting in a hotel in a big city is prob the best way to get a lot of loads..

When I'm looking for a MAXIMUM number of loads in my ass what works for me is renting a motel room for an anon pump and dump scene - I post an ad on bbrt about a week in advance and craiglist while it's happening - plus have my regs pimp me out / recruit additional tops for me. The more I advertise that I care about QUANTITY over QUALITY, the more quantity I get, which for a cumdump sperm addict is a beautiful thing.

Bathhouses can be hit or miss, and there are no good ABS's in Los Angeles, I'm sorry to say.