Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Guest MusclepigcunT

I have a pussy and am proud to call it that. It isn't a "hole" - it is a pussy. I take cock and a lot of it and get fisted. I'm also okay with cunt or twat.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest UserDeleted0419

It depends on the guy I'm with, I think. Usually love it to be referred to as my hole, but if I'm with a Dom/Aggressive Top it's hot to have him call it a boy cunt or fuck hole. If I'm with a masculine, bro-type guy, it's hot for him to call it a pussy. I just hate it being called a "boy pussy." It's always bothered me, haha. Other than that, call it what you want when you're using it and I'll probably love it!

It's a progression: Hole/Manhole/Fuckhole ---> Pussy ---> CUNT When I start out a night it's my hole or some variant of that term. After getting it eaten out some, played with, and maybe when that first cock pushes in, it pretty easily is a pussy or maybe boypussy or boypuss. Once it's been bred with a few loads and easily opens up for the next cock, no question, IT'S A CUNT. Also, take note of Treasure Island's latest title: MANCUNT Doesn't that show how much CUNT has come into the slutty gay male vocab?

• 1 month later...

I think I'm developing a new affection for "shithole". That's about as nasty and literal as you can get. My bud and I played around this past weekend (it's been a few weeks) and I gave him two loads. The first time it was nice and passionate; we were talking to each other the whole time about how he missed my cock and I missed his hole. I leaned him over the bed, slid my cock in and called him a "fucking whore". He said "yeah you couldn't wait to get back in my shithole could you?" I almost came right then.

• Upvote 1

Guest MusclepigcunT

Pussy. I have a pussy, it looks like one when a fist comes out and is stretched out like one. I am not ashamed to say I have a pussy.