Question: hole, cunt or pussy?

RawSlutNYC

Guest BBSeroMan

This is how I break it down. If the bottom I'm breeding is reasonably masc and butch, I call it a fuckhole. If the bottom is queeny, faggy and an obvious "girl" I call it a cunt or pussy. Either way, they all get my seed fucked in them good and deep.

agree with your fucker ! still prefer to call them fuckhole while I seed the them

This is how I break it down. If the bottom I'm breeding is reasonably masc and butch, I call it a fuckhole. If the bottom is queeny, faggy and an obvious "girl" I call it a cunt or pussy. Either way, they all get my seed fucked in them good and deep.

Guest faggot hole

i love it when He calls it a cunt or pussy or slot. i love it when he calls me whore or slut. i love it when he refers to me in my presence when talking to His buddies as "it" or "she" as in "you can fuck it when I'm done." The nastier, the more degrading, the more dehumanizing, the better -- as long as He got His cock in me.

i usually refer to it as my ass or my hole. as far as the top is concerned, it's more about the attitude than the word. i'm passive and totally get into a guy dominating and wanting to fill my hole. love it when a guy announces before cumming that he is seeding my hole, and any way he announces it is a total turn on because he is getting what he wants with me.

• 2 weeks later...

It does not matter WHAT he calls it -- just so my ass is Fucked and filled with multiple loads.

Some guys are the gentle type and i still take the LOADS. Personally, I call mine: ass, but call it what you want.... just know that you are NOT the only guy fucking and shooting in my ass. I have several Fuck buddies, some want a Quick Pump-N-Dump... others want to spend extra time or get right to BREEDING my Hole.

If you consider yourself a CUMDUMP, then you should be ready to take ANY cock including those who are silent to those that talk about POZ CUM or giving a Re-Charge. If you are horny and just need to Nutt, text BREED.

Aaron

• Upvote 1

Obviously, I'm going with hole. Because that's how I see my ass hole as. I don't provide a pussy or a cunt. I fuck women when I want those. I'm a hole that gets drilled by a horny man so that he can cum and not be so horny any more and he can go about his business. While I, usually seek out the next man to use me for his relief.

• 4 weeks later...

Different guys call it what they want, and I'm always glad to hear them talk about it. Pussy seems to be used when fucking is playful, cunt when it is abusive. As long as they're talking about me, I love both. In my latest ads, though, I referred to my hole. I thought it was a neutral term that would not turn off any of the tops I was looking for. Of course, I could have been wrong. I'm not getting many responses.