Bottoms - What Size Dick Do You Like Best?

rawTOP

What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?  

762 members have voted

1. 1. What Size Dick Do You Prefer When Getting Fucked?

• Small (6" or less)
    • Average (7" +/-)
    • Above Average (8" +/-)
    • Big (9" +/-)
    • Very Big (10" +/-)
    • Huge (11" +)
    • As Thick As Possible (not about length)
    • Long And Thin

I like a little above average thickness and 9-10 inches.  True beer can thick cocks take some effort to accommodate, but if they aren't at least 7.5  to 8 inches long don't give any extra pleasure.  I've also taken a few cocks that were long enough to give me some discomfort, but they were close to the legendary foot longs.  The 2nd guy to fuck me was slightly above average thickness and 10 inches long, he always made me cum when he came, which may be a big part of my bias.  For the record I enjoy smaller cocks too, I will take all sizes.

I find in dark rooms where I’m relying only on touch I instinctively hone in on the bigger cocks and do all I can to coax them into my hole and fuck me deep and hard. But I am an equal-opportunities fucker with a no-cock refused approach and I find I also enjoy shorter cocks with hardness being the key quality. I’ve taken beer can cocks and enjoyed them but what really pleases me there is knowing many guys can’t take such girth and so I’m ensuring the top gets his deserved relief - I’d hate to think of such great hunks of meat going home from a sauna unsatisfied. Although I’m not overly keen on tiny cocks, the 2 or 3 inchers, as I get no physical pleasure from the fuck I do let them fuck me and I’ve taken many loads that way and I enjoy the other guy’s pleasure and physical intimacy. 

• Upvote 1

I had a nine inch guy always wanting to fuck me but after a couple of times I just wasn't enjoying it so was in no hurry for a repeat. Fat cocks I can handle but very long cocks can hurt if they thrust a bit too hard and this guy fucked me quite hard and took ages to cum. The bottom as well as the top should both get off but I just wanted it to end rather than enjoying the moment. But really fat cocks I see as a challenge and want them in me. 

33 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Any size for me, but I also like a good Girth.

I never refuse any cock....

Same here. I'll take any size dick, no matter how big or small, but I love it when the dick is nice and thick. 

I chose above average because I'm a more active bottom sometimes. I love being taken missionary or doggy style, but I really love straddling a top and riding his dick so i can make sure he hits all my spots. 

• Like 1

I, honestly, like most cocks. I've taken very small to very big and all in between. It's cliche, but if the guy knows what he's doing, he can make me very happy with a variety of sizes.  While playing with toys, I enjoy both depth with snakes or girth with plugs - depends on my mood, sometimes both! <oink>

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’ll take any size as long as it is raw.  I have taken thicker than a beercan and I love those. I also once made an exception to my no condom only rule. It was the only way I could get the guy with 13.5 to fuck me.  Wish he had done me raw. 

If I have a choice I’ll always go for the biggest and/or thickest. 

Edited by NuttinmyButt
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BritBottom

I voted for long & thin but I struggle with this because I’ve had great fucks with guys with all kinds of cocks, often it’s not the cock, it’s the guy who owns it and what he does with it.  I would not discount a guy just on the size of his cock, the attraction for me is masculinity which is far more than attitude or what hangs between his legs.

I chose long and thin because I love depth.  I love being fucked beyond the second ring and somehow being spunked so deep inside makes me feel that I have been really & truly bred.  A man so deep inside make me feel almost subsumed by him and totally his bitch.

In terms of thickness, the greater the girth the more difficulty I have getting beyond that second ring, not that I won’t give it go.

I think it also depends. When i start out a session I would like smaller to average.... I don't really play with myself before heading to a fuck party or bathhouse. And being fairly tight and not used often enough, I got work my way up to anything above average or larger

11 hours ago, BritBottom said:

I voted for long & thin but I struggle with this because I’ve had great fucks with guys with all kinds of cocks, often it’s not the cock, it’s the guy who owns it and what he does with it.  I would not discount a guy just on the size of his cock, the attraction for me is masculinity which is far more than attitude or what hangs between his legs.

I chose long and thin because I love depth.  I love being fucked beyond the second ring and somehow being spunked so deep inside makes me feel that I have been really & truly bred.  A man so deep inside make me feel almost subsumed by him and totally his bitch.

In terms of thickness, the greater the girth the more difficulty I have getting beyond that second ring, not that I won’t give it go.

The first two graphs here align best with my thoughts and feelings. I've had men of all sizes fuck me and its definitely about the man. I can't choose one over the other because they all deserve thirsty cunt to fuck and breed. Selfishly, I want that cunt to be mine.

Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve taken a pretty good range of dick and what I like can vary. It truly does depend on what the guy does with it. I’ve been with hung tops who were lame fucks and just lay there for me to do all the work. I’ve had average sized guys who pounded the hell out of me and left me satisfied. I’ve had horse hung monsters that just destroyed my ass to where I can’t get fucked for a day or more. While I like thicker cocks and they feel great I have to give it a rest after getting fucked. If a cock is too thin it’s not that exciting. Now longAND thin..that gets into the fun places!