The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

I was 14 and curious. Hooked up with a gay couple (in their 30's) online wanting to introduce me into manlove. We had agreed to do everything safely.

We met in a forest nearby on a hot summer day and after some kissing and making out they learnt me how to suck on one of their cocks and the other guy was eating out my ass and fingering it and I loved that. He then started pushing the head of his cock against my hole, teasing me. I stopped sucking because this was it, the moment of my defloration and watched as he pushed and teased me. He stopped and got up to go to his backpack to grab the condoms and I was so horny I went "no please don't stop, it felt so good, get back here! please fuck me!" so he got back to business and when he slipped his raw cock inside me it was such a relief, hurt a little at first but what a great feeling. I don't recall how long it lasted, but it seemed so short because I couldn't get enough and was enjoying every second of it. I could feel him trust deeper, holding my hips tightly and moaning very loud as he came inside me and shot his load straight in my bowels. The other guy then also took a turn on me, he was complementing me on how tight I was even with his friends lube. By then end of the day I had taken in total 4 loads inside me, swallowed one and dumped a load into their asses as well. Couldn't walk straight for the next 3 days and I thought I could feel their cum leak with every step I made, but what a feeling! Hooked on bareback ever since.

First time I was fucked was in 1983, I was a freshman in college and was seeing an older man who was probably about 40 or so at the time. He didn't have a huge dick, but he loved fucking me, and I remember that the first time he did it he asked me if I wanted to take his cum in my mouth or up my ass. Of course, I told him to go ahead and cum inside my hole. I got fucked raw a few more times after that, but then the HIV paranoia of the 80s took firm hold, and I rarely got fucked, let alone got fucked raw for the next 20 plus years. These days, I'm over the paranoia, and if I trust someone he can sperm my hole if he wants.

• 4 weeks later...

I was 19, had been very sheltered my whole life, and was second year into college. I had met a early 30's successful silicon valley exec with IBM. We were at some seminar in the valley. He had his eyes fixed on me the whole time, and we ended up paired up together for some workshop stuff. At the end of the day he asked me to come over to his place to hang out. I agreed, thinking he was cool, into chicks, and wanted to just hang out an play pool or something. Well, get to his place, a nice mansion in the hills above the valley. He showed me around his place and introduced me to his very sexy roommates, three of them...all mid-20's. We went out to his backyard, he turned on the jets to his hot tub, undressed and asked me to hop in too. I was bit shy about my body. I didn't have swim trunks I told him...he didn't care, just told me to undress and go in nude. I undressed nervously, trying to hide my cock which was starting to get stiff. I hopped in to the water, sitting opposite him. One his roommates brought us out some drinks. I wasnt yet legal to drink booze, so I had a coca cola. Definitely think something was spiked into it though. I suddenly got really warm, little dizzy, and my ass just seemed to twitch and want a cock in it. This dude must have known that I was starting to get horny and he made his move. He got close to me and reached down to feel my rock hard cock. He started stroking me and asking if I liked it. Hell, yeah I liked it, I was super horny at that moment and began making out with him and started playing with his big thick uncut Latin cock. His cock was massive in my hand. He asked if it would be alright to fuck me. I had never had a cock inside me...sure I played with my hole with toys, but never took cock. He pushed his cock inside my hole. What a rush, absolute pleasure took over my body. He started pumping hard and deep, while we made out. We got too hot in the tub so we headed up to his room. Huge bedroom and bed. All lights were on, door was wide open too for his roommates to watch. He was on top of me, my legs over his shoulders as he fucked me balls deep. Seemed to go on for an hour or so. He finally shot a huge wad that later on ran down my leg. We fucked again in the shower, got a second load there. I was still hungry for more cock, but did 't take his roommates cocks. I should have. Now, at that moment of fucking, I didn't even think about HIV, condoms etc. I was just enjoying pure mansex

• Upvote 1

I was 19 or 20. It was kind of odd. A friend I had known for awhile and thought was completely straight got into a conversation about his "friend" that he fooled around some with. I had a few beers in me, hadn't been layed in awhile, and got horny over the conversation. He talked me into going over to his friends house and fooling around, no strings, I could stop whenever I wanted to. Needless to say, about an hour later I was on my hands and knees in his friends living room, haveing a pretty big cock pounded into me raw. I got hooked. Both of them fucked me over the next few years, always raw. I remember the first time the most. HIV was just getting out and while he was fucking me raw, I asked him where he was going to cum. His answer to speed up a little and dump a large load in my ass without giving me a chance to say no or ask him to pull out.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was 11 and my cousin was 13. I was doing a sleepover at his house and was in his bed. We had played for years, first j/o, then sucking each other to get hard. I swallowed his first load while I was sucking him one night. He had a can of crisco under his bed and I asked him what it was for so he said I'll show you. He lubed up his cock and then told me to sit on it. Being the innocent virgin I was - I sat on it. It popped right into my hole and he shoved it in as deep as he could get. I loved it and the feeling of him inside me. He came in me twice before he pulled out and I just kept giving him a lap dance. To this day I still prefer giving raw lap dances to a hard top. Want one??

My first time getting fucked.....I think it was 1995. Yeah, I was getting fucked raw. I met a guy in a gay beach. We kissed abit then the guy brought me back to his home. While I was in the shower to clean myself, the guy joined in and pushed his cock up in my hole. I felt pain actually. Then we went to the bed to continue. He fucked me raw while I was on my back. I guess he fucked me about 10 to 15 minutes he pulled out and shot his load on my tummy, at the same time, he stroke my cock to make me cum. Well, I lost my virginity then....

raw, but by stealth (a new word i have learn from here!). i met this older bloke off a bbs (there was no internet in them days - how old do i sound lol). anyway, we got into some action in his room, he rubbered up and started fucking me hard. it was my first time and i loved it! anyway, he finished up, and i went on my way. the next day, i found the end of the rubber in my arse - so that was raw load number 1. never looked back since.

my first time was when i was 15 and the guy who fucked me was 17, both of us didn't have a condom, we never thought about using a condom. He put me down on my back, pinned my legs back he put his cockhead on my hole and pushed it in hard. He didn't last long he liked to fuck hard and fast as he got real close to blowing he held me tight and pushed his cock in all the way and unloaded inside me

• 2 weeks later...

raw at age 15 by a man in his 40s that i had met online. he picked me up from school one day and we found a spot in the woods of the local park. being young and naïve, i had just assumed he would use a condom but he had other plans.