The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

I lost my virginity at 16 and my first time was raw. Up until I was 18, when I left fo college, I only had one sexual partner. My only sexual partner before college was a much older man. I was 16 and he was 43. I met him on gay.com. He was older, married with children. At that time, I really didn't know much about being gay and gay.com was my outlet. We chatted for several months before finally meeting and fucked for first time a few weeks after our initial meeting. My first time was raw and throughout our history, we only fucked raw. Honestly, I had a catholic school upbringing so sex was never a topic of discussion at school or at home. I was compltely clueless about sex for several years and especially clueless about gay sex. When we fucked raw, never questioned it as something wrong. I finally learned about condoms and STDs at 17 and I approached him about condoms and I remember he was very upset with me and was very adamant about not using condoms. I never bought it up again and we contined to fuck raw until I left for college.

Just curious - the first time you got fucked - did you take the cock raw or did the top rubber up?

What year was it? (Was it before ARVs came out?)

If you rubbered up, was it because you wanted him to or because he insisted on it?

In my case it was early 1990. He did a few strokes bareback (which worried me), but then rubbered up.

In my case my first fuck was a thorough breeding by a thick 8" log on the Dane who became my first bf and then my partner for four years. We met at a bath house, my first time ever. I was a skinny blonde twink at 21 and he was a 29 year old former athlete who still had the braun and dark good looks. I wanted him. I had never been fucked but in his room we sucked each other a bit, mostly me sucking his massive dick, then he got behind me and on top fo me and started to put it inside. My No's were ignored until before I knew it I was as full of cock as I had ever imagined being and his fuck took me over. When he came inside me I knew I was a bottom, his bottom. It was 1981. He died of AIDS in 1994.

The first time I got fucked was raw.

I was in high school and had the house to myself, because my dad used to work nights sometimes.

I had already been cruising gay.com and hooking up with dudes from there for a while before that. But the most I did when they came over was fuck them (raw) or swap oral, etc. I've got some crazy stories let me tell you! You meet some interesting people looking for an "18 year old" cruising the internet after midnight.

Well that night I went on and said I was a virgin looking for someone to fuck me for the first time. I found a guy, early 30s, willing to come over asap. I don't know why I decided on him, his pics seemed nice and he didn't seem like a creep I guess, and was ready to come over ASAP.

I had shaved my ass totally smooth (even though I barely had any hair back there to begin with (oh how I miss being a teenager!)) and was lounging around in boxers hard and horny waiting for him.

He pulled up in an Infiniti SUV and was very well dressed (which surprised me for some reason, probably cus most guys who came over that late stumbled over in pajamas or t-shirts) and he came in and got right to work on me not wasting any time.

Condoms NEVER came up. And I was too young and stupid to even bring it up.

He made me sit on the edge of the bed and suck him while he stripped, then he threw me back on the bed, grabbed the lube, told me to hold my legs back and lubed my hole and his dick up.

He told me all the usual shit, "just relax" "might hurt at first" "just let me in" and slid in right to the hilt, not giving me any time to get used to it, and started fucking me like I was a pro. He had a pretty thick solid 7" dick and I was a virgin (maybe he didn't believe me the way he was fucking me!), so I was screaming "oh fuck" literally the whole time, and at one point he told me to be quiet, lol. I couldn't help it! It was intense.

He fucked me as hard as he could, then pulled out told me sit up on the bed, which he stood on in front of my face and came all over my face (and got in my eyes too which taught me forever how much that burns and sucks).

As he was getting dressed he told me to be more careful next time, and use protection with other guys, because you never know who you can trust.

How could I trust him, I wondered.

Previous post goes with this story. Still getting the hang of this software.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It was back in the early 80ies when I was 14 and spent a summer vacation in my step uncle's house where I had to share the room with my 16 or 17 y.o. step cousin. In the first evening after going to bed he initiated to play doctor & client and performed an investigation on my dick, balls and ass. He put a finger into my hole, and it hurt a lot, and I asked him to stop. He took some vaseline and told me that this is the way they do it on young men upon entry to college, army, and whatever, and that I better get used to that. He slid his greasy finger back into my ass, and I really got used to it. So he did it for some minutes. After a while I asked him to switch and to let me be the doctor, but the only thing he did was to drop his boxers and show me his already mature cock, which was rock hard. Me being a little blond European boy, and him being a testosterone loaden Arab teen stud, I was amazed by the size of this organ, by all the black hair around it, and by the musky smell. He forced me to suck him for a few seconds, then turned me around and pinned me to the matress. I had no chance pysically to escape him, and I didn't want to arouse anything in the house. So I kept quiet while he entered my little virgin hole with his huge meat. He unloaded after a few thrusts. It was awful, hurt like hell, and I was bleeding. So I asked him to stop after I noticed that he had cummed.

Nevertheless he came back to use me as his cum dump at least once every night from that day on. My ass felt like a raw steak and I was oozing his cumloads into my underwear during the entire vacation, but I got used to it.

On my next stay some 1-2 years later (I was still quite boyish but more sexually developed) I found myself asking him to fuck me (hadn't been fucked meanwhile, but had a girlfriend who I screwed).

He asked me whether I really like to get fucked, as if he couldn't believe, and I said yes. So he fucked me, and I really enjoyed it now and made him continueing after he shot again after a couple of thrusts. He filled me with 5 loads that night.

The other day he invited some of his friends to come over and it ended up with all of them fucking my little white ass and seeding me with their hot arab jizz. This continued on some more occasions with the same or other guys. My step cousin sort of rented me to his friends. My estimation is that I took more than 100 loads during this second vacation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have only been fucked bareback, I don't think I want to be fucked with a condom, I love feeling men pump there warm sperm inside me, I don't feel like we had sex unless he pumps his sperm into me, I love feeling all wet when he pulls out after unloading in me.