The First Time You Got Fucked Was It Safe Or Raw?

rawTOP

First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?  

1,181 members have voted

1. 1. First time you were fucked - rubbered or raw?

• Raw (and I got the load in my ass)
    • Raw (didn't get the load in my ass)
    • With condom (but would have let him fuck me raw)
    • With condom

I was 23 and desperate to get fucked. It was 1990, I put an ad in the local newspaper lonely hearts section. Met a guy who took me back to his house and basically fucked my brains out. Shot his load into me 3 times. I loved every minute of it. 

My first was at the age of 24, was pretty much in the beginning of the discovery and research of AIDS. I was first taken raw by male rape in the basement of an adult bookstore, by two guys that cornered me and took turns holding me down while the other had his way with my virgin ass. Another guy came in and realized what was happening and pulled them off of me that day. It took some time after that for me to come to terms with what had happened, but it was the guy that pulled them off of me that day, that eventually talked me into having another go at bottoming and that was the experienced that really got me into it and enjoying it. All was done raw and has been that way pretty much ever since. have only had a condom used on me a few times in all the years following, but as of the beginning of 2016 have gone totally BB and don't desire it any other way.

• 1 month later...

i was 17 having a day out in london i got approached by a man who seemed very insistant for me to go for a coffee,i was suspicious at first but he must have been in his forties and seemed nice  so i went with him i was young and naive and i sort of guessed he wanted to fuck me and i had had gay feelings for a while so i let him fuck me,it was rough and hard and he shot his load several times in me .when i left my legs were like jelly i couldnt stop them shaking lol.now im 49 yrs old and still take every load bare but i will never forget that first time

• Upvote 1

Guest Bearman

First time I was fucked was in my teens by a guy much older than me who lived in the village.It was bareback and hurt like hell and he finished by shooting his load deep inside He became my lover for a number of years after and always fucked me bareback and deposited a nice load.Taught me most of what I know and enjoy.

My first was in high school when I was 16. We were 69ing in his living room when he had me get up, get on all 4s and he pulled down my briefs. Without asking he started pushing it in... dry! He eventually split on my ass and his cock and it slid in. He fucked me for about 2 minutes before unloading into me. I didn't know what to do next so all awkwardly I pulled up my shorts and kissed him and left in a hurry. 

• 2 weeks later...

I started having sex with men long before the AIDS crisis. So all fucking was raw. It was really, really rare to have a guy want to use a condom. The few times that happened, was because the guy was on the DL and married to a female and worried about other STD's.  
The first time I got seeded in my ass, I was about 16 years old. I had met an older guy at a park restroom in Salt Lake City. He drove me up one of the nearby canyons. He parked the car and we walked into the woods to an area where he threw down a blanket. We stripped and began to suck each other. As we were sucking, he turned me around and put his hard cock to my ass and began to push in. I was shocked and scared. I told him I had never been fucked and didn't think I'd like it. He kept insisting. He spit on his cock and on my ass and tried again to push in. I was extremely tight and it was hurting. I kept begging him to stop, but he wouldn't. He just kept pushing hard until he finally slipped inside my first sphincter. The pain was enormous! I kept begging him to stop, but he was determined to fuck me. He wouldn't stop. He just kept pushing. Then he fucked me hard and rough. I really wasn't enjoying it, because I was in so much pain. I was thankful when he finally came in my ass and pulled out.
He did apologize as we drove back down the canyon and back to the city. He wanted to see me again, but I was pissed at him. I never saw him again. Now that I think back on it, it was really kind of a hot experience. But it wasn't  hot for me at the time. Of course now I'm a pig and can't get enough cock in my ass. 

• Upvote 2

The first time I was fucked by a guy was my senior year in high school.  We were both 18 then and he was a varsity football player who was dating one of the most popular girls in school while fucking me.  He is the only dude that has fucked me bareback, so far, and I loved the sensation of his cum shooting inside me.  We always flip fucked each other bareback.  As a bi guy I wasn't fucked by another guy until I was 24, this time by a college football player.  He used a condom when fucking me and it was with him that I found that I really loved getting fucked.  He was amazing when it came to fucking.  After fucking me he asked me to fuck him bare, and I did.  I have mostly been a top since and have fucked only one other dude bareback once when I was drunk.  The other dudes I have fucked since has been with condoms.  I never use a condom when fucking females.  I just want to get fucked by someone with the talent of that second guy that fucked me and relive the sensation of cum shooting deep inside me.  I have a fantasy of a guy saying he is negative but whispering that he is poz when shooting his load inside me.  Not sure why that turns me on so much but it does.   

• Upvote 4

On 6/10/2011 at 5:56 PM, renocumdump said:

I was 14, had run away from home, no place to stay, a guy around 40 asked me if I needed help I told him my story and he said I could stay at his place. He told me I would sleep in his bed with him as he had a rooie in the other bedroom who got up early so the couch was out. Within 10 mins of getting into bed with him he slid his arms around me and started kissing me. To say I was nervous is an understatement, but I was excitd too. He started to stroke me cock and told me to touch him too. Being a good boy I did as told and soon found myself with his cock in my mouth. He whispered in my ear that he was going to fuck me and I got really nervous and told him no. He was a lot bigger and stronger than me and just flipped me onto me face and got between my legs. No lube, no spit just pushed his cock in me, hurt like hell and when I tried to cry out he covered my mouth with his hand, holding me down with his body weight and started fucking me. After a few minutes of hard thrusting I started to relax and realized it felt good and pushed back for more. A cumdump was born. He came hard in my ass that night 3 times and in the morning gave me to his roomie for the day. I stayed with him for 3 months being fucked by his friends and him whenever they wanted.

Fuck that is an incredibly hot story.  I instantly got hard and stroked to the imagery.

The first time taking cock in my mid-twenties, and many times after that, were all with condoms. It wasn't until I met and nice older top dad when I was in my early thirties, and after a few visits with him then he talked me into taking him bareback. I told him that he could go in raw just to feel it and then he had to pull out. As he was fucking me, he was talking dirty and lovingly all at the same time. This made me so freaking hot that when he said he was about to cum and he was going to pull out... I begged him to breed me. 

• 2 months later...
Guest Sydneybbfucker

I was 18 and desperate to get fucked. My chance came at Uni and I got fucked twice in 30 minutes. Being told you're a natural is good at that age.

first load every in my ass nearly 38 years ago.   last load in my ass nearly 38 minutes ago.   both raw.   first load was pre-AIDS, last load was from an AIDSBONE.  Even better, the countless loads between those events were raw as well......real men only go raw.

I was 13 in the early 2000s he was in his 40s i met him online he came and picked me up one day and brought me back to my place where he gave me my first and second load and slowly worked my hole. I was nervous I had only give head before but I wanted it and by the end I was on all licking up his cum that driped onto the bed. That summer involved a lot of sneaking out late at night and getting pick up by older guys I met online. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Was 2011 and I was 15. It was my bud from the swim team and we went raw. Sex Ed at our school was a joke...pushed abstinence primarily. Gay sex and HIV/AIDS wasn't even covered so we did t know. Gave and took cock bare only until I was 17 and an older guy I hooked up with told me about everything. Scared into doing safe sex but wasn't as hot as bare and pretty soon was back to bareback again.