Can You Feel It When A Guy Cums In You?

versrawbreeder

Just wondering how many of you can feel it when a guy cums in you.  Ive definitely gotten more sensitive to it.  maybe it also depends on the size of the load too.  I definitely felt it just now when a regular bred me.  Hes not loud cummer either so I usually don't know until he pulls out completely and stops.  Sometimes I reach back and check and I can tell by taste and smell that a loads been shot inside. But tonight must have been a big one.  Id push it out except I tend to like to keep them inside as long as possible! Lube for the next one

• Upvote 1

Guest TSHannahScott

When I was younger, and very new to being penetrated and fucked, I couldn't tell if my man left his hot seed in me. He would collapse on top of me, and I basically understood. But, now, it may be because I am so focused on loving and worshipping every inch of my studs cock, I can always feel his moment of release. Sometimes, depending on the size of my stud and his load at that time, I can feel the rush of hot seed warming inside me. And then they collapse on top of me. ~giggle~

I love it when I'm able to feel the cum being injected into my hole, when the load is big and it lubes my hole. But what turns me on the most is to hear the top's heavy breathing just before he cums and his moaning and his guttural groaning. The aftermath in my hole feels really good.  

• Upvote 1

Just took a load from an older guy, small dick (of course), but he precums like a faucet and fucked one of his huge 12-day loads into me. Tried to feel it going in as always and couldn't. Usually I depend on the top losing control/thrusting or moaning or collapsing to let me know he's blown his load. Even though I didn't feel him shoot, I felt my insides expand larger than his dick to accommodate the huge volume of sperm he was pumping into me. Now I'm walking around and it feels like I've had a cum enema, with all of his liquid still inside of me.

Once knew a dude who came like a fire hose: huge loads, multiple spurts, heavy force. He only liked to jack together (unfortunately), but when he shot, he'd hit the wall behind us hard. Always wanted to know what that would feel like to have him inside when he came. Anyone ever been topped by a fire hose shooter?

• Upvote 2