Why Did You Start Barebacking?

On 4/22/2023 at 7:37 AM, hermarbi said:

Never tried condoms, as a teenager, we played bare.  Cousin got behind me and slid his cock inside and fucked me bare, shooting his load deep.  This was the way!   I loved the feeling so much I have always fucked BB.  Asides playing in rubber where I took a fellas cock heavily covered rubber sheath (that came off eventually though) I have never have used protection.  It's Natures Way!  

Totally agree with you!!  and hot about your cousin!> 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

In 2010 i was invited by some gay men, which contacted me on a bull chat.

When i got undressed and walked in the room, there where 5 gay men fucking eachother all bare.

at first i scared myself, but very soon the excitment took over and i joined them.

this was so hot and felt so free.

ever this day i only fucked bare and started taking risks by joining orgies where hiv+ men came.

This was the next thrill, found the rush and never stopped.

i was very excited  and releaved after a few years fucking with hiv+men that i got infected.

Now over 6 years poz and proud

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

The first time I was fucked, the top used a condom and I hated the rubbery feel of it. It felt unnatural. So with men, it was raw only after that. Both fucking and being fucked.

Now being Bi I always fucked women raw until I got married to my first wife. Loved it the natural feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. . Even the thinnest condoms subdue the feeling and I lose my erection. The only time when my ex-wife fucked raw was when we were trying to start a family. She didn't get her tubes tied so after the baby was born, it was safe sex only. Every other woman I've been with has been raw. And it will continue to be that way.

Raw is Law

• Like 2

1st time when i was 17 met up with a guy, condoms never discussed.  My hole was real tight, he pushed into my hole raw.  Felt my hole give way, was painful but he held his cock in and told me to relax.  Fucked me and he bred my hole in a few minutes...  popped my cherry, hole was bleeding after but i still liked it.  He fucked me a few times after that taking his raw cock and cum each time.

• Like 1

Was a few years back but I'd usually been safe. A dude I met didn't want to use a condom and I was game and let him cum in me without a condom and I've been addicted ever since. The feeling is just to hot to pass up and I like the feeling knowing that I've been bred by a man. Pretty hot