Why Did You Start Barebacking?

10 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Because you shouldn't. Everyone says to wear a condom. I like things that are tabo o, so it only seemed natural. 

Plus, there's nothing like feeling skin on skin. 

the [banned word] nature of it really gets me off too, it makes my brain go into a rush breaking that [banned word] and barebacking 

• Piggy 2

This is my first post, be gentle. 😉  I grew up during the advent of HIV/AIDS so I saw first-hand many friends who ended up HIV infected and then watch these men succumb to the disease and die of AIDS, so I have always been an advocate for condom use and safer sex practices.  However, I have a friend who I have fooled around with for years--mostly me giving him blow jobs and the two of us stroking together.  After a while he wanted to take it a little further and I was kind of wanting to experiment with different things as well.  He liked rubbing his cock in my ass crack and teasing my hole.  I think he knew that it made me super horned up to feel his cock pressing on my hole so, at one point while we were doing that, he asked if he could fuck me. I was unsure I would be able to take his cock in my hole but wanted to see what feels like so I agreed to do it as long as he wore a condom. He obliged and fucked me for the first time. It hurt a bit at first but it made me realize how great it felt to feel another man's cock inside of me.  We continued to see each other but now he was pushing me to let him fuck me bareback.  I didn't realize that, at this point, he was often stealthing me and unloading inside of me.  After a while I think something inside of me changed because I wanted him to fuck me bareback. He was happy that I was finally open to the idea of barebacking but I told him I wanted him to pull out and shoot his load on my back. So, with that, he started barebacking me and pulling out to shoot his load. He later confessed to me that he was actually shooting his load inside of me and then continuing to fuck me until he shot his second load which he would shoot on my back, so I was again unknowingly taking his loads. There must be something about taking a guy's load that way that changed me because, at that point, I wanted to feel his load inside of me. I told him I wanted to feel him cum inside me to which he happily complied.  After we finished up I pushed his load out of my hole because I was still nervous about having cum stay inside of me.  We fucked like that a few times and each time he watched as I pushed his load out of my hole after he finished fucking me. About the third or fourth time I did that, he told me that he thought that was rude and that I shouldn't push his cum out of my hole like that.  We talked about it for a while and he said that if I was going to push it out that he just wouldn't cum in me anymore. I realized that I really wanted his cum now so I agreed not to push it out anymore.  At this point I've probably taken enough of his loads that I could start my own sperm bank but it feels like with each load I take it bumps up my desire to take more.  My buddy has told me that I should start taking loads from other guys now and play the field. Part of me really wants to but I'm not sure if I should or how I would make that happen. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My first was a sort of consensual/non-consensual situation. I had been talking to this Dom twice my age right after I graduated high school for a couple of years while dating my girlfriend. I guess I wasn't entirely willing to accept that I was gay despite all of my hetero relationships failing spectacularly mainly due to me being a submissive bottom apparently. When my gf and I split up, I gave in and met him at this gay-only campground/resort in Missouri. What was initially agreed to me me only giving him head, it somehow evolved into him telling me to get on my hands and knees in front of his tent and losing my virginity bareback while a dozen or so guys there watched. It felt transcendental when it happened, and when he was balls-deep in me grunting while motionless, I realized he was shooting his cum into me it was the greatest rush ever.

I suppose I could have said "No," but like I said, I was incredibly submissive in my youth and didn't want to "make a scene" or "make him feel weird" as dumb as that sounds. I was a small-town, naive kid that grew up in the church with strict parents. 

After that first time, I only ever had bareback--mostly with him and with his friends or whomever was interested if he took me to the "men's club" in Saint Louis with him. More often than not the tops went in raw, but a small amount (probably married dudes) wore condoms. 

• Like 3

An early Grindr hookup either didn't listen or didn't care when I said to use protection but I didn't know the difference in the feel at the time. It took time to realize that at the end he'd pulled out, finished on my hole, and pushed it in. I'm sure at this point that he hadn't been wearing a condom at any point but I didn't know. I got on PrEP as quickly as possible afterward and thought, if I can't trust guys to play safe and I'm already on PrEP, why not take advantage of it?

• Piggy 1

Before I realized I was a complete cumdump for tops to use as they wish, I started taking loads at 17 or 18 off Craigslist. Never had the desire to use one yet alone tell a top how to use a hole. So I guess since I started offering my hole to anyone. Only a few times have tops asked. Most know a cumslut when they see one. I don’t want to be a no loads refused fuck hole with conditions. The few times I did get fucked with a condom (that I know of, lots of guys use me anon - I don’t think one ever used a condom, but the times I did know and got my hands on it, it made for great lube or a treat afterwards. Wasting cum is something a true cumdump couldn’t consider. When I put a load up my cumhole from a condom, I see it as respect to the top. Just like a true cumwhore doesn’t get the concept of spitting…can someone explain that one to me?

• Piggy 1

reading this topic always gets me crazy fucking horny. love men talking about how bareback gets them so horny, no condoms between them, hooked on that lust for skin on skin 

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

My first fuck was BB, growing up in the 80's. - 90s it took me to leave home for college to lose my virginity.  I had experimented a bit cottaging, swimming baths, but was petrified of being caught, I remember the age of consent changing and still didn't feel comfortable. 

My second term I decided I just wanted to have sex with anyone and spent hours cottaging, until I got lucky with an older guy, late 40's, slim is all I really remember.  He wanted to fuck in the toilets which I refused, we walked to his which seemed an age, hoping I would not bump into anyone.

I don't remember him asking me , I just let him, slide his dick in and fuck me raw until he loaded me.   It must have been late I remember sleeping and then leaving in the morning and never saw him again.  A few months later I picked a guy up in a Bar, he had a lovely thick  7 inch or more dick,  brought him home, before I know it he's got me face down, and pumping his dick into me.  Again I let him do as he wished, and he pumped a load into me, pulled out, dressed and left.

It never thought about HIV despite remembering the Aids adverts that appeared on TV

I had a long term boyfriend until late 20's who I was pretty unfaithful, cottaging and crusing but always safe.  We used condoms, until we split and probably my late 20's was the start of my journey into BB.

• Like 2

I have always done bb with my boyfriends, never with hookups. After my last break up 4 years ago, I had great sex with a random bear, we kept texting days later and he confessed he stealthed me because my ass felt so good. I was angry and scared, but I asked him to meet again and just do bb thus time. 

From that moment I used condoms less and less, and now it is one year I only do bb. I started going to saunas and dark rooms, do all the things they tell you not to do to keep a healthy life but hey, I have never felt so alive!

It's still a bit scary, most of the times I don't even see the face of who's breeding me, but I am accepting that this is who I am, and I will never go back to using condoms.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1