Why Did You Start Barebacking?

I notice a lot of answers here are filled with fake stores and fantasies so I will answer this Q with honesty.

I am 42 and the decision to go BB came naturally but not lightly. I grew up religious catholic so sex and homosexuality were never topics. Once I discovered my sexuality I knew nothing about gay sex. My first sexual experience was at 15 & I was dating a 40 year old older male. We dated for 3 years until I left for college and he was my only sexual partner. Our first time together was about 2 months into dating and I never knew anything about condoms, HIV or STDs. I assumed gay men had sex without condoms & for 3 years that’s what we did. By time I learned about safe sex I was already a year into relationship & I didn’t think condoms were necessary since I had a bf.

In went to college in middle of rural America and sex was not a lot however I mostly used condoms. Once in blue moon I went bareback however it was rare. 

After college I moved to a bigger city and dated a fella for a year  and we BB. After breakup I started to hookup regularly & found myself seesawing between BB & safe sex. Once you go down the path of BB, it’s hard to change. Towards end of that year my sex life became more tilted towards BB.

The issue for me was that after having Bb sex I would feel guilty & paranoid. One day I just asked myself an honest question, “do you enjoy sex raw and is it worth the risk”, and the answer was without doubt yes. That moment I made a decision that I rather live my life authentically and do what I feel makes me happy and BB sex is it. I felt the sex was more natural, enjoyable, and connected. I was NOT a bug chaser nor did I desire to get poz. When I decided to go exclusively Bb I didn’t attend parties or anything that like so I did take caution however I wasn’t an idiot and knew that eventually I would become poz and I was ok with that and made peace with it. Even when I did become poz it wasn’t a surprise and I felt more relieved than anything.

to answer the question, I decided to go BB because I enjoyed sex that way and it felt more natural to me. I don’t regret the decision AT ALL and if I could turn back clock, still would’ve made the same decision. 

Not to be an ass but who are you to decide what's real and not?  I mean seriously, some of my stories would probably fall in the realm of extreme fantasy but I'm keyed like that and I used to do a lot of drugs.

Simply put, I never made the decision to use condoms.  I've had exactly one wrapped cock in me since I was fifteen and to be  honest, it was unpleasant and it hurt.  I finally convinced the other guy to try again without the condom and I doubt he ever went back willingly either.  I've been incredibly lucky as I spent my earlier years with numerous loads blown inside me with some very dicey situations and I never ended up catching any STI, let alone HIV.  Worst thing I had was a round of scabbies from disgusting ex-roommate whose idea of cleaning the house (or himself) was pushing it under the kitchen cabinets and forgetting about it.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Started with so-called "mr. right". We're monogamous, what's the sense to use precautions? It wasn't time of PrEP yet. 

I _thought_ to be "safe" but he cheated and brought HIV home. After pozzing when in top position I played safe, but not while bottom. And after I knew the evidence of Undetectable Untransmittable I said fuck it, bb all the way. 

Currently I have a neg partner and some regulars, I go bareback with all. I regularly check up for stds so I take care as much as I can! I don't find pleasure in big risk but I think it's not the case to live with extreme fears.

I use condoms if asked to, as first of all I respect partners and in case I disclose my status and the guy is scared, I want to make him feel safe. 

• Like 1

Since starting my current relationship (6 years in) we've only ever bb. Usually can go 2- 3 times and I make him cum inside me. The first night we hooked up was the only time we used a condom, but I always knew I preferred getting fucked raw. Something about riding a hard cock slicked up with spit and having him cum inside me always drove me wild.

Had a few scares in college where didn't always use condoms consistently (this was pre-PREP being available) but never got HIV. Did get chlamydia once at a bathhouse - but ironically it was one of the times I topped a dude who had taken probably 8 or 9 loads that night. Since then usually frequent testing, then started PREP and went wild until this relationship. Still have urges to take anon loads.... 

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I started in my teens with my uncle (mom's brother).  I've been get bareback bred off and 40 years--I'm still neg.  Just recently returned to bb and hoping to get the gift. 

I wanted to feel as natural as possible with zero barriers. Skin to skin. My hole is smaller than most. Love the feeling of being completely filled with hard cock. And of course the other reason is that Being bred, receiving wet loads into my body send me over the moon. 

• Like 2

I’m now a near total bottom (I’ll sometimes breed a sloppy hole at the bathhouse after I’ve had my cunt filled), but was vers when I was younger.

The first time I fucked a guy raw was at a bar in Berlin called Tom’s. The bar had a subterranean darkroom and as I worked my way through a gauntlet of flesh — making out, sucking cock, and rimming ass while having others do the same for me — I encountered a hot stud who was groping me and grinding his ass against my hard cock. Before I knew what was happening, he had reached back and guided my cock into his wet, sloppy hole. It was the first time I had been inside someone raw.

The sensation was electric. Skin against skin — my cock enveloped in warm, wet velvet. I lasted 1 or 2 thrusts before unloading inside him. My cock slid out and he vanished into the melee of bodies.

The first time I was fucked raw was while visiting my gay cousin and his partner in West Hollywood. He owned a real estate brokerage and while meeting him for lunch at his office, I met one of his agents. Classic SoCal boy - blond hair, blue eyes, taut tan body - and we agreed to meet up after for drinks.

After drinks, we went back to his place and we quickly landed in the bedroom. He didn’t have condoms, but I wanted his cock inside me, so I offered it up raw and he didn’t disappoint.  He fucked me multiple times, but always came outside — had I known then what I know now, I would’ve had him feed my hole with every last drop of his seed. 

I rolled into my cousin’s place at 4am. The next morning I learned that my cousin knew we would hit it off and had asked me to meet him at his office so we would meet. I owe a debt of gratitude to my cousin!

After feeling a man’s cock, unrestrained and uncovered, deep inside me I knew I’d never look back  I was done with condoms and eventually became the cock- and cum-addicted cumdump slut that I am today  — always hungry to take any man’s bare cock and cum hard and deep.

• 3 weeks later...

From the moment I first dumped my load into another person(my future mother in law), it was bare. All the times I fucked my now ex wife, it was bare. When I realized that I might want to be fucked and I started offering my ass, I tried condoms and while I was wanting more, it wasn’t the same feeling. The last 10 years or so, it’s been no questions asked, no condoms and no prep. 

Had no choice in the 1st time. I was not aware what it was going to happen about 20 years ago.

I was not into guys then maybe a little curious....

I was at a bar with a few straight friends and met a couple of guys. We had fun with them and drank alot. One of the guys we met we kinda hit it off. Making fun of people at the bar. I drank a lot of shots and my new friend kept buying me shots. 

When my friends were leaving my new friend asked me to take him home he lived 5 minutes away he was too drunk..so was I.. I drove him home he asked me to stay because i almost hit a few cars on the way to his place.

So he gave me a spare room and I passed out on the bed. A few hours later i think he came in and unbuttoned my shirt and paints i was not awake for this. I dont remember him pulling my paints off either.

But i kinda woke up when he started to fuck me. He used a ton of lube and must have started very slow. I was almost totally awake and he was deep pumping away. I was shocked and confused but the funny thing i enjoyed it.. He definitely filled my ass with cum i was dripping. He then sucked me till I came which was like 2 seconds lol.

It was a great 1st time..

• Like 5

Mine was my very first fuck in the late 70's.  A neighbor in the next apartment complex and I met and hit it off.  Time passed and eventually we got around to sex.  He fucked me bare using hand lotion as lube.  But that got me started.  At a point one fellow used a condom which I hated.  Never repeated that and have only barebacked either as a top or bottom since.  

• Thanks 1

I used condoms faithfully thru the 80's, 90's, but around year 2000, I just decided I didn't want one either ON me or IN me ever again, so I haven't used one since. I think, for me (your mileage may vary), it has enhanced sex and I won't ever use one again,

• Thanks 1

First times fucking and getting fucked in the late 1990s was bareback.  Later, I found that I couldn't stay hard with a condom on--being circumcised probably didn't help with that, either.  Then I found Treasure Island Media.  Eventually, I sought out only those who fucked without condoms.  

• Like 1

when i was young , i was in "safe" sex , but i hated yet the condom touch ; one day on a gay beach   i went with a guy who said he wouldmake love to me bareback , i was hesitant but let him fuck me bareback ; i felt like being in heaven with this cock in my rectum ; he cummed in and i felt a great orgasm ; since this day  never a condom went in my pussy  except the cruel condom one or two times🦞👽