Talk Nasty To Me

It is amazing how alive you can feel when worshipping death and disease via an AIDS cock.

Back when AIDS meant certain death, willfully fucking with guys who had the bug was not a death wish for me. It was a reaffirmation of life, knowing that I could live and fuck freely as a gay man and do whatever I pleased with whomever I pleased with no apologies, fears or regrets. The fact that others feared the virus and stigmatized what I did with other men only made it all more exciting and pleasurable to me.

Being with another man who carries the bug makes me feel connected, liberated and horny as fuck. When we verbalize it while making love, it just fucking blows my mind! 

Edited by PozFetishPig

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

When I'm fucking a poz guy - and I ONLY fuck POZ guys - I get off on hearing him tell me how much he craves new strains of the virus and begs me to add my own mutated strains to the constantly evolving and growing bug flowing through his veins.

I tell him how warm and tight his ass shaft feels as my AIDS dick slices in and out of his guts, and how hot it is to use his body as an incubator for our disease.

I think about how great it feels knowing that I’m going to spew my poz sperm deep inside him, and how my DNA will grow inside his guts to become part of a bug that will spread to other pigs like us around the world. 

Guest virgoz

Twice as I was about to blow my cum into a guy's ass, I've whispered "I'm poz."  

On both occasions the guy went wide eyed and involuntarily blew his neg jizz on his torso.

I love a hot passionate stealth fuck.  It is made all the more memorable when I consider that, as a consequence of my having fucked the guy, he will eventually remember me for more than one reason.

• 2 weeks later...

One thrust too many, or just the right amount?

Good question, hurri ;)

Looking back on things, I'd say "just the right amount" - but in the thick of it, the way my body was betraying me, seemed to be overriding any rationality left in me, it really scared me to death...

• 7 months later...

Back when AIDS meant certain death, willfully fucking with guys who had the bug was not a death wish for me. It was a reaffirmation of life, knowing that I could live and fuck freely as a gay man and do whatever I pleased with whomever I pleased with no apologies, fears or regrets. The fact that others feared the virus and stigmatized what I did with other men only made it all more exciting and pleasurable to me.

Being with another man who carries the bug makes me feel connected, liberated and horny as fuck. When we verbalize it while making love, it just fucking blows my mind! 

For me, AIDS still means death for lowlife faggotslike me who should never get on meds. It's even hotter, because there would need very little things not to die (take a pil a day), but we are not allowed. For me, feeling that each fuck is taking me closer to death is essential.

• Upvote 2

Why is it that there is such a focus on "AIDS = DEATH"?  Death is a fact of life.  No one has ever gotten out of life alive.  Everyone will die one way or another.  My outlook is to celebrate life while I have it.  That celebration includes taking as many cum loads in my ass from as many men as I can find.  And, if a cum load happens to be a poz load, I still get goose bumps when I find out that I've racked up another specialty fuck.  There is just nothing better for me than to feel a hot cock slamming into my ass balls deep and the skin from that cock sliding in and out of my ass followed by the glorious over the edge delivery of the essence of another man who if things go right will become another regular fuck bud and friend.

• Upvote 5

• 5 months later...

When I'm fucking a poz guy - and I ONLY fuck POZ guys - I get off on hearing him tell me how much he craves new strains of the virus and begs me to add my own mutated strains to the constantly evolving and growing bug flowing through his veins.

I tell him how warm and tight his ass shaft feels as my AIDS dick slices in and out of his guts, and how hot it is to use his body as an incubator for our disease.

I think about how great it feels knowing that I’m going to spew my poz sperm deep inside him, and how my DNA will grow inside his guts to become part of a bug that will spread to other pigs like us around the world. 

I'm totally agree with you.  I love to offer my body to an ☣AIDS☣ cock and I love to tell him how much I love and I crave to be an incubator for his ☣AIDS☣ DNA.  At the same time I love hearing from him that he is going to give me his ☣AIDS☣GIFT☣ and he will mark my body for ever.  Its make me feel totally connected with him.

If there is a such good connection between ☣AIDS☣ giver and ☣AIDS☣ it means they are sharing ☣LOVE☣ each other.  Maybe its sound for someone crazy, but LOVE can be shared in so many other forms than the only traditional form.

So, I love get into a nasty and pervert ☣AIDS/FULL BLOWN☣ talk while I'm craving to receive in me such amazing and beautiful ☣GIFT☣.

• Upvote 3

Good question, hurri ;)

Looking back on things, I'd say "just the right amount" - but in the thick of it, the way my body was betraying me, seemed to be overriding any rationality left in me, it really scared me to death...

An extremely erotic experience.  I am happy for you.

• Upvote 1

I'm totally agree with you.  I love to offer my body to an ☣AIDS☣ cock and I love to tell him how much I love and I crave to be an incubator for his ☣AIDS☣ DNA.  At the same time I love hearing from him that he is going to give me his ☣AIDS☣GIFT☣ and he will mark my body for ever.  Its make me feel totally connected with him.

If there is a such good connection between ☣AIDS☣ giver and ☣AIDS☣ taker it means they are sharing ☣LOVE☣ each other.  Maybe its sound for someone crazy, but LOVE can be shared in so many other forms than the only traditional form.

So, I love get into a nasty and pervert ☣AIDS/FULL BLOWN☣ talk while I'm craving to receive in me such amazing and beautiful ☣GIFT☣.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest cardoc49

If there is a such good connection between ☣AIDS☣ giver and ☣AIDS☣ it means they are sharing ☣LOVE☣ each other.  Maybe its sound for someone crazy, but LOVE can be shared in so many other forms than the only traditional form.

Hi Manuel: thanks for this beautiful reply: I really think you put this so nicely and so caring and so LOVING: the way you speak of connection between aids giver and AIDS: SO SHARING!! and no its not CRAZY, thanks for allowing me to read and reply