Swallowing Poz Cum

I looked up what fillmyhole says and sorry but that is wrong.  HIV can survive in the AIR but like most virus, not for a long period of time.  According to what I found it can survive outside the body for as long as about 3 minutes, which is actually considered the low end of time for virus.  Many can go for up to a half hour but could not find any lasting longer than that, anyone else?   Oral sex is, though, considered very safe and your chances of catching HIV from giving blow job are quite low. You can catch it that way if you have a gum disease or sore throat or other things which may make the inside of your mouth or throat tender or an open sore of any kind where the virus can get into your blood stream. 

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Swallowing POZ loads is not considered high risk.

You can reduce that risk even further by going on PrEP and turning your body into an HIV killing machine.

For the the first time in thirty years I can and do take any load in any hole without worrying about HIV.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

no doubt, i like to suck guys and i enjoy the fruits of my efforts.  swallowing cum is, for me, one of the nicest parts of sex.  don't get me wrong, i like getting fucked too.....a LOT.   but oral is fun.   no doubt, it is less risky than unprotect anal sex, but there are some risks.  if the guy has a high vl, that virus is in the cum and you will have an exposure to it.   the only way to avoid that is to not put bare cock into your body....to go on prep....or to wrap that fucker up.      

i am recently poz...and have a 6 digit VL.   i recently (in the last week) was fucking with a neg guy who is chasing.  Even though, i am a bottom on (I am a eunuch), i can still cum with great effort.   he wanted me to cum in his mouth and we made sure he had bloody gums before that.   after i shot my load,  we rubbed it hard onto all the bloody spots.   since he is taking lots of poz cock up the ass, he will never know if my meager load in the mouth had any poz-itive results..but it was my first effort of providing the virus to another.   as i said, it was likely very ineffective...but there is always a change.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

There is no such thing as no risk, but I think swallowing poz cum is pretty low on the totem pole.

I've been to sex parties where I have sucked off poz guys any number of times.      So long as  I don't have any open sores or bleeding gums in my mouth, I think there is little risk of HIV being transmitted.     Some guys I knew were poz, but a few waited until they were ready to blow their wad to announce that I was getting a mouthful of their poz seed.   I must admit it was a turn on for me.

• Upvote 2