• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Part 3:

Two hours later I could no longer clench my hole tight. Instead every few steps a small drop of cum would drip from my destroyed ass lips and add to the growing wet spot in my shorts. Mac had fucked three loads total into me before letting his boy Greg breed me once as well. I had been surprised by the shirt but incredibly fat dick that Greg sported and how well he plowed my slack hole.

Mac had gotten in the shower when he was done with me so it was up to Greg, who bred me against the front door, to tell me that my next stop wasn’t far away and I would know it when I got there. I looked at him confusedly and he just told me to go back the way I had come and to say yes to the opportunities that presented themselves.

My cock was still semi hard in the elevator on the way back down, and I knew that I stuck of sweat and cum now. I would have to go home and shower, and change before whatever was next. Just as I was heading out the revolving door I heard a voice behind me.

“Well it looks like you had a good time.”

I turned and saw the door man standing next to his desk.

“I…um….excuse me?” I stammered in response.

“Judging by that wet spot in your shorts I looks like Mac bred you pretty well and maybe even Greg.”

I didn’t know what to say, I just stared at him.

“You’re Sir’s new boy aren’t you?”

I nodded slowly, noticing a growing bulge in the front of the door man’s suit pants.

“I love when Sir sends a boy out to have his limits tested,” he was now rubbing the unmistakable bulge in his pants. “Get behind the desk and suck my cock till my relief comes down, then I’ll take you in the back and give you another load.”

I blinked, and without saying a word, moved behind the desk and got on my knees in front of the char. Without even knowing his name, as soon as the door man’s crotch was in front of me I fished out his cock and swallowed his growing shaft. His dick was not as long as either Sir’s or Mac’s but it was incredibly thick, much like Greg’s. His shaft, probably just 8 inches long, though was nothing compaired to the enormity of his mushroom head. It’s broad flat top stuck on considerably from the shaft and I could only imagine how that would feel punching in and out of my battered hole.

With quiet enthusiasm I swallowed his dick as I had been instructed, and all the while he continued to greet residents as if nothing were happening. At one point he even buzzed someone’s Seamless order up to them, his cock never leaving my mouth, and his composure never wavering. After about fifteen minutes of passionate sucking I heard a new voice from our side of the desk.

“Jesus James, another one?”

I couldn’t see the speaker from where I was but I assumed he could see some part of me.

“This is Sir’s new boy, he’s been sent out for testing. Just got done with Mac and Greg upstairs and now it’s our turn. Take the desk while I breed his cunt and then he’s all yours.”

“Oh shit, I didn’t realize Sir was sending one out. Fuck yeah. Go!”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1

• 3 years later...