There will be an upgrade of the server operating system starting around noon (Eastern Time) this Tuesday, April 24th. This site will be down for an hour or more during the upgrade.

It would help if you could make note of how fast pages seem to load now, and compare it to how pages load after the upgrade. I'm especially interested in this feedback from users in Europe, Australia, South America & South Africa.

constructionguy

Adding Me As A Friend

I'm flattered by guys on here who want to add me as a friend. But please know that if you add me as a friend, I assume I get to shoot my load into your unprotected ass. Deal?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 14

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:14 AM, constructionguy said:

I'm flattered by guys on here who want to add me as a friend. But please know that if you add me as a friend, I assume I get to shoot my load into your unprotected ass. Deal?

DEAL, when and where?

On 4/30/2016 at 11:14 AM, constructionguy said:

Absolutely

Deal!  My goal when adding friends on here is to signal that

A. I want them to fuck me

B. I want to fuck them.

C. I want to watch them get bred or facilitate it happening.

D. I want them to whore out my hole.

or

E. All of the above.

• Upvote 1

basically all bottom here, so I want any loads in me and anyone welcome and the more the better.  Fiil my hole completely.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:14 AM, constructionguy said:

Would definitely be an honor if the situation should ever arise!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By bihairy
      Couple months ago I was looking for a place to drop my loads and went on GRDR.  After chatting with a couple guys that were bs I heard from a guy that started off with "hi daddy, will you seed my hole?"  well of course!  I started chatting this guy up and the longer we chatted on GRDR is was obvious he was for real. He was horny and ready to take some loads.  We traded pics and he gave me his address.  I head on over and my dick is already hard.
      When I arrive the door is answered by this handsome dark haired guy in this 40's.  Trim body and hairy chest.  He was so happy to see me with a big smile and equally big hard on.  I went inside and was ushered into the bedroom. We started kissing and making out. Man he was hot. My dick started to rise to attention.  He pulled off his clothes and I mine.  When we were naked he bent down and sucked my cock.  An amazing mouth licking and sucking my cock, making it feel so good.  I turned him around and started to rim his hot hairy hole.. this made him moan wildly.  He got on the bed and begged me to plow his hole and "give me daddy seed." 
      I got up on top of him as our cocks were rubbing together. He turned over on his stomach.  My favorite position and I put my arms around him while my cock probed his hole. It felt so warm and wet I slid right inside.  He started hitting some poppers and offered me some.  We both poppered up and I started to fuck his warm wet hole. It felt so good going inside.  I pounded his hole and soon felt my load ready to shoot.  He pushed back on me and my cock went deeper inside him. My load shot out and up his fuck hole.  I kept fucking his ass and soon I felt another load working out of my balls.  He turned around and kissed me and there was a large wet spot where he was.  He shot his load while I fucked him..very cool.  We rested a bit and exchanged numbers.
      I thought it would end there but I have heard from him several time.  We connect and fuck our brains out.  He is a great kisser and loves taking my seed.  He has become a fuck bud and last week we both went to a bareback orgy hosted by a local guy I know. 20 guys fucking sucking and breeding.  It was great.  He was a pig and took 5-6 loads.  He wants to fuck weekly.  No complaints from me. The more ass I get, the more I want!!
    • By kinkybttm
      cumdump hosting in saddle brook garden plaza. come breed and leave. this is for now.
    • By Totalcumslut
      Was horny as fuck tonight . So I cleaned myself out and then pushed my buttplug into my ass to get the inside of my hole loosened up and well lubed . Then off to the bookstore to find some random cock and cum . I went into a booth and not 30 seconds later there was a horny fucker knocking on the door , I opened it up and let him in . After making out for a few minutes I reached for my poppers and dropped to my knees to get his nice uncut precut leaking cock nice and hard to give what I needed . After he was good and hard I stood up and turned around and bent over to present my cunt to him . He ate my ass for a few minutes then started rubbing his uncut covered cock head on my hole . I begged him to fuck him like a good slut should ! He easily slipped his cock into my prelubed hole and went balls deep. His clock felt so good stretching my fuckhole that I let out a huge moan that apparently got the attention of other horny fuckers in the booth area, before long the door was open and three guys were watching him use my raw hole while jerking their cocks. After a few minutes he sunk balls deep and unloaded his unknown status seed into my fuckhole. God I love the feeling of a pulsing cock filling me with warm seed. After he finished the other three all took their turns on my cum filled hole and all dumped their questionable loads onto me while calling me a slut and a whore . I love being talked to like that while my hole is stretched around a raw cock . So it was 4 unknown loads deep in my hole and one happy fucking cum slut leaking loads out of his ass. Random unknown loads make a happy little whore 
    • By PopperMeUp79
      I didn’t set out to take multiple loads, or even to get into an anon scene. I had been chatting with a handful of guys on BBRTS Sunday, my first day in SF, and nothing really panned out (a lot of “how long are you here for?”). Monday morning I got up, checked messages, and was getting ready to head out for some meetings. One of the guys hit me up again saying how horny he was, and that he was only 10 minutes away. I figured I’d see if he actually showed, so I gave him the hotel and room number. He was fascinated by my profile ass pic, and asked if I could be in that position when he arrived. I offered to be ass up on the bed, door ajar, and he could just come right in.  He was clearly into that scene. I was chatting with a couple other guys while I waited to see if the first showed. 
      Sure enough, 10 minutes later, I”m naked on all fours with my ass facing the door. The bolt lock makes for a nice block to keep the door ajar. I heard him come in and start undressing right away. His hands were immediately on my ass. I left some silicon lube on the bed beside me. He took it and I heard him pumping the bottle. I took a nice hit of poppers while he started lining his cock up with my hole.  He slid in nice and even, letting my hole wrap around his long dick. “Fuuuuck that’s warm and tight,” he said. He started a nice rythm pumping my hole. He was totally turned on, and I was feeling turned on by his energy and the fact I couldn’t see him. His anon cock felt great, and he was plugging away inside me. He grabbed my hips and was pumping, picking up a little speed as he went. I heard his breathing change, and it sounded like he was holding his breath for a few seconds at a time. “Oh yeah,” he finally said, and I knew from the rythm change that he was unloading in me. He left a couple minutes later, patting my ass, me still on all fours, wanting to cling to the anonymity of the scene.
      A second guy was asking to come buy. A burly bear with shaved head and goatee. He asked if I had a load in me, and i said yes. That seemed to push him over the edge and he walked over from his office building up the street. Again I left the door ajar, and was on all fours when he arrived. I love the anticipation of hearing the guy strip, unseen behind me, and then feeling his hands on my ass. This guy started fingering my hole, using the lube from the first guy to ease his fingers inside. `He didn’t wait to slide his cock inside.  He was more verbal than the first, asking how his dick felt in my cummyhole. We were both grunting as he pounded my ass, more forcefully than the first guy. He was clearly here to get off. His burly body slammed into my ass over and over, and he finally told me I was getting his load. He unleashed inside, patted my ass, and left a minute later. 
      I was feeling slutty now, and totallly turned on by the anon loads. I went back on BBRTS and chatted a bit more. I decided to post an ad for the hour, and see what happened. Another guy wanted to come by, and I agreed.  He was much faster at cumming than the other two, though for me it was really about having my hole used by a third stranger. After he left his load in me, I scrolled through a few messages. One was particularly mysterious and alluring. No face pic, and not much info. His message was simply that he wanted to breed my hole. He appeared to be fairly close. His cock pic was beautiful, and a bit intimidating. It was long and thick looking. He wanted totally anon cumdump scene.  Sure, why not at this point?  So I gave him the room number.
      He came in wordlessly. I heard him undo his belt, and push down his pants. He picked up the bottle of lube and I heard it pumping out the slick liquid. While I’d seen pics of the three guys earlier, this guy was a total enigma. He was simply a series of sounds behind me, and then I felt the head of his cock pushing up into my hole. Still, he said nothing. My hole stretched wide, and I yelped. He didn’t seem concerned.  His cock pushed my hole open, and I gasped at the size inside me. Long deep strokes were pushing me deeper into the bed, and he was fucking for his own pleasure. I started grunting and groaning, totally turned on by this mysterious fucker. I felt my hole expand and contract around his raw cock as he slipped in and out,His hands moved to my shoulders, and he was pulling me backward and he thrust forward. I couldn’t wait for it. “Fuck yeah! Breed my ass!” Still he pounded me without a word, keeping his strokes long and deep, and all I could do was take it. Without warning he grunted, this thrusts going deep, holding there a moment, and then thrusting deep again. He pushed his weight on me, and thrust over and over again, each one lingering longer inside me. Finally he held himself inside, panting, growling lowly a bit. He stayed there for a couple minutes, and I was just relishing the size of his cock filling me. He slowly pulled out, and I felt my hole cling to his head before releasing it with a wired pop sound. I could feel some of his cum cripple down my balls, pulled out with his cock. His slapped his cock, still hard, against my ass a few times, and wiped it off against my ass cheeks and balls. He dressed wordlessly and then I heard the door close.
      I was spent after that last fuck. I rolled onto my back and stoked myself slowly, relishing the feeling of the pounding I’d just taken, and thinking about the 4 loads from total strangers that were filling my ass. It’s inspired me to head out and be slutty at one of the sex clubs. 
      Let me know if you enjoyed hearing about my cumdump morning by leaving a message or clicking the blue heart below. 
    • By Btm4youruse
      Total bottom, love to be held down and fucked Hard, Deep, and Rough. Love taking other mens seed inside me. Will have room April 27 through 29 and seeking as many bareback tops as I can find to fuck and fill me. All loads taken, dont care about race, looks, size, etc. Just be Top and ready to fill me up. Multiple loads, Tagteam, Group, the more the better.  Also into various kink.  If interested in using my hole for your pleasure, let me know.

Other #BBBH Sites…