constructionguy

Adding Me As A Friend

6 posts in this topic

I'm flattered by guys on here who want to add me as a friend. But please know that if you add me as a friend, I assume I get to shoot my load into your unprotected ass. Deal?

deal and anytime you want to load me do it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dutchdelight
      European boy will be in Vegas at May 21st. Looking to organize a 50 load challenge. This means to get at least 50 loads inside him during the day. 
      I need help in organizing this as in the past not that many turned up and I really wanna make this happen in 2017. Don't care about looks as long as I get the loads. Prefer being blindfolded on bed and only feel the breed.
      if I'm unrecgonisable open for the event to be filmed.
      Who can help me arranging this challenge and assure I get that number of loads minimum. MORE are very welcome!! I'll be arriving in Vegas saturday evening so no roomnumber available before. If you can arrange on other location close by it's ok too. Might be with toys like sling or similar. 
      Maybe set up in HAWkS as Cumunion afterparty?? (I will be attending Cumunion as well, but the loads received there will not be part of the challenge.)

WIll post ads on BBRTS, Adam4adam and Cumhunt a month before the party will happen. Hopefully with full details of a good arrangement. Hit me up if you can help. Also hit me up if you want to donate (a) load(s) that Sunday. TOPS only.
    • By forskn4u
      Poz gay male here, 60 yo, 5'10" 170 lbs w/a belly S&P Blue uncut 7" looking for first experience with a FTM for barebacking and  breeding.  Always liked women but enjoy fucking men more.  Where does one make connections in Houston TX for this sort of thing.
    • By Boxerslad
      Hi guys have a mate who really wants to be a cumdump for the day, will be on all fours blindfolded and ready. Wants to take cock no questions asked... 
      if I get a good response we will set a date.. This will take place Harwich Essex 
    • By Ashj
      Hi hotties,
      I'm Ash. New on this site. Seems fun to be here.
      Thought I'd introduce myself with my favorite topic of discussion or my favorite pass time: bareback sex

I have enjoyed safe as well as raw sex with men twice my age. I started off at 16 with my x-boyfriend who was 48 back then. It was fun to power bottom an Italian athlete. But if course he got old and I got bored. Lol.
      So as of today I'm 25 basd in LA. It has been a fun experience with hairy bulky old men.
      How many of you enjoy raw sex? Is there any style you prefer or something new you could share with me? I enjoy exploring new styles...lol
      Feel free to HMU.
      Happy Sunday!
      Keep it hard!

Ash xx

My email: itsmeashleyj@gmail.com

• By colletonguy72
      Staying at the Red Roof Inn, Buckhead. I want to give my shaved, clean hole to the guys of Atlanta for their relief. I'm driving from SC for this, so discretion is yours if needed. From 5pm until midnight, my door will be blocked open. I'll be face down on the bed, lube laying next to me. Stop by, put your cock in me, fill me with your load, and disappear. No load refused. Quick cummers and first timers welcome.

Other #BBBH Sites…