constructionguy

Adding Me As A Friend

I'm flattered by guys on here who want to add me as a friend. But please know that if you add me as a friend, I assume I get to shoot my load into your unprotected ass. Deal?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

duroc    204
On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:14 AM, constructionguy said:

I'm flattered by guys on here who want to add me as a friend. But please know that if you add me as a friend, I assume I get to shoot my load into your unprotected ass. Deal?

DEAL, when and where?

alabamapig    18

I would die for this to happen  108 Watts Bar street apt #6 Sheffield Alabama 35660  256-324-8543 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By boylikesfun88
      Visiting Hong Kong from 1 Oct to 9 Oct 2017! 28 chn 172 55 poz flex here!! Need recommendations for sauna and hoping to get some loads or fuck some asses!! Unable to host
      PM me
    • By tighthole64
      Visiting Tampa for Howl O Scream.  Would love to have some late night/early morning fun while there.  Staying near Fairgrounds.
    • By wuffstuff
      They are fun to fuck, love when they get into the role

• By wuffstuff
      Fucked 6 loads over the evening into a very sweet, very eager Negpup a week or so ago, the pleasure of that eager hole clenching hungrily about my dick until I fed his slut cunt load after load of my cum was perfect.
      Fucked another load into him in the morning and then off we went our separate ways until next time.
      Looking foward to ramming my fat slimey dick into the next quivering ass cunt in need of a few loads.

• By Klick
      Hey all, I'm a young bottom on PrEP. 
      I just wanted to ask a quick question on where you think responsibility lies with your sexual partners, in situations where you may pass an STI/HIV to someone.
      I only ask because I can tell that I might have something anally, and I don't know whether I should get treated immediately or wait until after my trip to Folsom San Francisco (Sept 22-25) to get tested and treated. 
      I'm sure I'll be going to orgies, have sex with multiple partners, and having my fun, but then at the end of the day I may have willingly transmitted something to my partner. If I get treated, there's a great chance that I may just end up getting something again while at Folsom.
      How do you handle your responsibility/guilt complex and what do you think I should do?
      This is just a conversation, please be nice and respectful. I'm not a bugchaser but I do love the feeling of raw cock unloading in me and making my hole wet.
      Thanks

Other #BBBH Sites…