My First Pozzing Experience. The Official Start Of My Bug Chasing

I spent the last two days taking high viral loads from an unmedicated poz buddy, taking five of his charged toxic loads between 7:00 PM Friday and 10:00 AM Sunday.

I had been barebacking for years, and knew, of course, of the risks, but remained negative.  Even so, I struggled with my fantasies and desires for a long time before I embraced the idea of activity chasing poz tops to load my neg but poz craving ass.  Eventually I decided it was time, and made arrangements for this to go down with a long time bud.  We’ve been friends for years and have enjoyed many experiences together at bookstores, bathhouses, and back/darkrooms at various clubs, so we've seen each other naked many times, and in fact have had sex in the same room while pigging out on our various sleazy escapades, but we had hadn't had sex with each other.  Rather our respective role had always been to be 'wingman' or 'safe buddy' to each other, just to made certain each of us had someone there to help in case we got into a dangerous situation.

Sure, I had fantasied of getting my first poz load from a random anon top who either let me know he was blowing his poz seed in me while he was cumming in my ass or after I’ve taken his load, but it never happened.  After I decided I wanted my first pozzing experience to be an intimate setting where both of us were fully aware of what was taking place, I asked my buddy (who became poz randomly and not though active chasing), if he would help me out.  We talked about it for a while and he agreed to be my first openly poz top once he was convinced it was what I really wanted. 

He came over Friday night after work with the mutually agreed upon plan that he was to dump as many of his poz loads in me as possible and we got right down to the business of making that happen. Once we were naked and in my bed he said, “Damn, you’re more nervous and excited than I have ever seen you before."

I replied, “I know, it’s the combination of knowing what’s going to happen and the excitement of you being the one to initiate my journey.”  It was then that we confessed to each other that we’ve both shared an unspoken interest in being more than friends and how hot our first time together was going to be.  He was turned on by the excitement of pozzing a bug chaser and I was equally turned on by the excitement of giving in to my desires and finally letting myself get pozzed on purpose.

I’ll skip over the boring parts of our hot weekend together and just highlight important parts.

Our first fuck was amazing.  We did it in every position possible for almost two hours with the excitement of knowing how we both wanted it to end, with him pozzing my neg ass for the first time.  We finished in the missionary position so we could both share the enjoyment of that moment when it happened, exchanging a lot of intimate but dirty verbal chat as we worked up to that moment. When the time came we were face to face making out with each other and he said “I’m getting close.  You want my load?”

“Yes, cum in my ass,” I answered.

“You know I’m poz and shooting dirty loads,” he replied.

“Yes, that’s why I want it so bad. Give me your dirty seed.”

“Are you sure? It’s not to late change your mind.”

“I’m more sure than I’ve ever been. Please give me your dirty load", I said.

With that, he went over the edge and started pumping his poz load in my ass.

“Oh yeah, that’s it.  Fill me with that toxic load Give me your gift.  It’s what I’ve needed for so long,” I begged.

“Fuck, it’s so hot knowing you want it so bad. I’m cumming so fucking hard in your ass right now,” he replied nearly breathless and panting with excitement as we locked eyes and I marveled in the joy of his facial expressions and his 'O' face.

With that, I went over the edge and shot what could be my last neg load all over both of us (hands-free in what I’ve described as a pozgasm in a previous post).

He collapsed on top of me when we were both done and we relished in the pure sexual satisfaction of what we had just done.  He had pozzed me for the first time and I had no regrets.  It was an amazing experience for both of us.

He fucked four more of his charged loads in my ass before our time together was done.  We enjoyed plenty of role play and hot verbal, including the scene where he was pozzing me during an anon scene where I wasn’t expecting it.  They were all hot but none were equal to that first time described above. 

I'm looking forward to experiencing more sexcapades with this guy in the future as well as any other poz gifters I can find.

Thanks for reading and commenting and hope my story wasn’t too long or boring before I got to the good parts.
  • Upvote 43

Only thing I can say is, "Damn, you're lucky!"  Only advice I'd give to you, as I've said before is "The ultimate for me (and for many of us) would be when the pozzer and bottom know each other."

Keep getting the loads from this guy and, for the time being, only from this guy.  Make sure he is the one who brings you into the brotherhood.  It will be the bonding of a lifetime and an experience of which many of us will envy you:  knowing who gifted you, that the gifting was done willingly and in full knowledge and acceptance of both the top and the bottom.

Not boring in any way! Nice combination of lust and desire for getting pozzed as well as the sensual act of knowing your gifter (confessing to one another that you "wanted to be more than friends"). I love how both of you were turned on and equal parts sexually charged fucking with intimate bonding that can only be experienced when a poz man passes his gift to his neg chaser!

• Upvote 4

Only thing I can say is, "damn, your lucky"!!  Only advice I'd give to you as I've said before, " to know the pozzer and the one that converts would be the ultimate fro me and a lot of us", keep getting the loads from this guy and only this guy for the time being, to make sure he is the one that gets and brings you into the brotherhood, it will be the bonding of a lifetime and the one that many of us will envy you of, knowing your gift giver and that it was done willingly and fully with acceptance by the both of you.

Great suggestion! As much as I want to be a bottom whore hooking up with any poz top I can find, I've decided to let this play out for a while and see where it goes. I would really like for him to be the one so we can share this unique bond forever. For now his poz cock owns my ass and I'll do my best to give him exclusive access and resist the temptations of others. There will be plenty of time in the future to play with other poz guys if things don't work out.  ;)

Thanks guys for all the likes on this post  :)

• Upvote 3

Fuck yeah.  Now, this is one great story.  Maybe a little long, still it was long enough for me to strip and grab some poppers.

Now you can continue to take his POZ loads, but it can be hard to find POZ MEN that are not on Meds. He may know a few so be sure to mention it to him. Not sure of your status, but I know you will continue to offer your ass as a CUM RECEPTACLE for POZ Loads.

I wish he was close so I could offer my ass as another #cumdump #RawIsLaw

• Upvote 4

. . .Now you can continue to take his POZ loads, but it can be hard to find POZ MEN that are not on Meds. He may know a few so be sure to mention it to him. Not sure of your status, but I know you will continue to

offer your ass as a CUM RECEPTACLE for POZ Loads . . . 

once you start you can not go back

So true. There is no going back for me. Once I started barebacking there was no going back and that became my new "norm" when having sex. Now that I've crossed the line and sampled the goods from the dark side it's the only way I want to have sex in the future. It definitely turned me into a CUM RECEPTACLE for POZ loads. I'm still open to any loads I can get but POZ guys can move to the head of the line.  :)

• Upvote 3

PERFECT!!! XO

Thanks it was PERFECT! We've done it a couple of times since and both of those were equally as perfect.

Sign me up to it. I'm a bug chaser as well and I'm from California soo if you're planning to head to California hmu asap I would love to get knocked up

Looking forward to getting knocked up soon and shooting poz loads. If I ever get to California after it happens I'll be sure to hit you up so I can share my gift with you. The first thing I want to do after finding out I've converted is shove my newly poz cock in a willing bottom chaser and give him the charged up seed he so desperately wants.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks it was PERFECT! We've done it a couple of times since and both of those were equally as perfect.

Looking forward to getting knocked up soon and shooting poz loads. If I ever get to California after it happens I'll be sure to hit you up so I can share my gift with you. The first thing I want to do after finding out I've converted is shove my newly poz cock in a willing bottom chaser and give him the charged up seed he so desperately wants.

Do you know your breeder's VL ?