Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

I don’t really put much stock into my looks. I feel that either a man is interested or he isn’t. I don’t feel that being a true pig has anything to do with looks. My goal is to get a man off and hopefully have his precious seed inside me. I really don’t care about looks at all. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Used to be into the good looking guys.  Eventually learned that it can be even more erotic when guys are watching me take a load from someone who is not necessarily good looking.  I learned through experience, it is all about taking the load.  Looks don't matter it's all about getting another load of cum.  Just fuck me.

• Like 1

I've taken some really great breedings from guys who aren't 'conventionally' attractive. Get those loads, that's the goal, we're not having a beauty contest later

• Like 2

As a cumdump, I want dick -who it's attached to is of secondary concern.  As a man, some guys turn me on more than others, but almost without exception, I'll let them all breed me if the opportunity presents itself.  I HAVE turned down cocks from men I've known and disagreed with (think skinheads wanting a humiliation scene), but for the most part if you have a hard cock, I want it in me.  I find lots of men attractive.  I've always been that way.  

• Like 1

I love the “old ugly men” serving them turns me on the most. Love when they get overly aggressive and pushing in the booths. Grab me shove your tongue down my throat and make me your bitch.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Every guy has attractive attributes and at least a couple off-putting ones.  That doesn't stop us from fucking each other - and I doubt it ever will.  Sure, occasionally a guy cums along that pushes almost all our buttons, and the rest of us need to hear allllll about it. 

We're all "ugly" in some way, to some guy, but we're all "beautiful, fantastic, magnificent guys" in more ways than we aren't.

Edited by hntnhole
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, bttm4all said:

I don't care what a man looks like.  The main thing is the man's cock and the fact that he is ready to fuck me raw and cum in my unprotected hole.

Agree 100 percent!

• Like 1

I used to only bottom for attractive guys my age. Now i'm mid 40's, slim, cute. This past year I have been with much older men. 60,70,80+. I'm really into letting older unattractive men breed me. I'm not into older hot muscular men. Only average bodies or skinny or fat men. I was at a sauna last week getting barebacked by a tall, very out of shape 60 year old, when another fat, hairy, ugly 65 year old asked me if I could bottom for him in his room after I was done. I said yes. He came back 15 minutes later. Took me to his room. Made me lay on my stomach, got on top and fucked me for 10 minutes then shot his load into me. He kept cumming. He stayed inside me for a few minutes. When he pulled out, his cum was leaking out of me. I think it was the biggest load I ever got. It was running down my balls and onto the bed. I felt my hole with my fingers and there was a lot of cum. I told him, "Wow, you have a big load". He said he's always been like that. I think maybe he has hyperspermia.We exchanged numbers. I'm gonna meet him again for sure. He is not attractive at all,  his cock is average size,  but I want this man to breed me anytime he wants to. I told him I can come by his place before or after work anytime he needs to breed. He can breed me everyday. Lately I only think of him.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

This year especially, I am becoming a real fucking pig. I have now become a no load refused cumdump. ANY man can breed me. Any age, any looks, any body type,any nationality, any size cock, tiny to huge.

I am officially a cumdump whore for any man.

• Piggy 2